Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Sport & training

Sport & training Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs as working dogs - how to train, how to teach new elements, information about competitions and training seminars...

Old 08-02-2008, 20:00   #1
of_Mercedes_Dream

Default SVP - when & where?

When and were are those exams ? I only see 11 october in Jevisivice.
Patrick
of_Mercedes_Dream jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 20:07   #2
Huan

Send a message via Skype™ to Huan Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Huan

SVP1-3 runs in Slovakia (Samorin):
05/04/2008
04/10/2008
Old 08-02-2008, 20:18   #3
of_Mercedes_Dream

Thank you.
Can every CSW, from every country participate to those exams?
Patrick
Old 09-02-2008, 13:59   #4
Huan

No, only choosen ones Just kidding... There is no limitation in regards to origin of the CzW or the dog owner. There were already people from different countries that did SVP.
Old 09-02-2008, 14:19   #5
of_Mercedes_Dream

ok, where to or who to , I need to send my participation?
Patrick
Old 01-04-2008, 15:50   #6
Huan

The entry request should be sent to Livia Cervenanska: [email protected].

The run takes place in Cilistov near Samorin (20-30km from Bratislava).

Where is Cilistov: Google maps

When: 7:00am on 05/04/2007

Meeting point: on the parking place near the hotel "Kormoran" in Cilistov

Track: Map The track goes by the Dunaj river. 20km to Baka village and 20km back. Very simple track without chance of losing yourself.
Old 15-04-2008, 17:53   #7
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by of_Mercedes_Dream View Post
When and were are those exams ? I only see 11 october in Jevisivice.
OK, one explanation:

So far the ONLY official exams take place in Slovakia and Lithuania. Only in this countries you can get the official certificates.... and only in Slovakia you can get the "working CACs" (CACTs).
In other countries the run is just "for fun".

When I will get new info about countries which recognized the SVP1-3 exams I will write it here...
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2008, 19:09   #8
of_Mercedes_Dream

Are those exams already recognised by the FCI ?
If yes, the other countries must follow? Also Belgium
Patrick
Old 15-04-2008, 21:48   #9
Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by of_Mercedes_Dream View Post
Are those exams already recognised by the FCI ?
If yes, the other countries must follow? Also Belgium
That's the point... SVP1-3 are already FCI recognized exams BUT (always is a "but" ) every country must translate the rules and "teach" the working judges what is going on by these exams... After your kennel club will recognize it you can make the OFFICIAL SVP runs... easy but someone must care for it in every country...
Anyway we would be happy if there will be such runs in different countries...
Old 16-04-2008, 01:26   #10
Juniorwolf

as far as I know SVP1-3 and ZVP1-3 is the same ...just that SVP is in Slovakia and ZVP is in Czech rep. !

Can anybody tell me why it is not possible to get CACTs when making ZVP ...I mean if it is the same exam, the same rules should aply ???
...and if you can make SVP1-3 in Lithuania, then why is it only in Slovakia you can get CACTs ?

Greetings Rolf
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2008, 09:56   #11
saschia

Send a message via Skype™ to saschia

CACT you can get only in exam which is organized under certain conditions, not only the rules, but for example also with certified judge...
saschia jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2008, 10:25   #12
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by saschia View Post
CACT you can get only in exam which is organized under certain conditions, not only the rules, but for example also with certified judge...
Thanks for your reply Saschia
ok ...so if I understand you right, it will be possible to get CACT during ZVP if the right judges is judging this trial/exam(and it will also be possible to get CACT in Lithuania if the right judges is invited).

...or is there something else who need to be corrected before this is possible ?

Greetings Rolf
Old 16-04-2008, 10:43   #13
saschia

Send a message via Skype™ to saschia

Hi Rolf, unfortunately I don't know anything more about the CACT exams. But it is similar to CAC and CACIB awards - you only can get them at events, which are according to some rules, with certified judges, and so on, but who says it is OK and where to apply to be able to organize such think - that I don't know...
saschia jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2008, 10:52   #14
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by saschia View Post
Hi Rolf, unfortunately I don't know anything more about the CACT exams. But it is similar to CAC and CACIB awards - you only can get them at events, which are according to some rules, with certified judges, and so on, but who says it is OK and where to apply to be able to organize such think - that I don't know...
Once again thanks for your reply

I dont know either ....but I will try to find out

Greetings Rolf
Old 16-04-2008, 10:57   #15
Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
as far as I know SVP1-3 and ZVP1-3 is the same ...just that SVP is in Slovakia and ZVP is in Czech rep. !
No...

First: what is an OFFICIAL exam?
You have one if the judge has the right to judge such exams, the rules are recognized in the specific country, the date of the exams is applied according the rules for all working exams AND last but not least after you pass the exam you will get the international certificate from the kennel club about passing an exams required for the working class.
So far as I wrote ONLY the Slovak and Lithuanian exams fulfil all the conditions....

ADDITIONALY the exams in Slovakia are registered by their kennel club not only as exams but also as competitions where the CACTs can be given....
Old 16-04-2008, 11:48   #16
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
No...

First: what is an OFFICIAL exam?
You have one if the judge has the right to judge such exams, the rules are recognized in the specific country, the date of the exams is applied according the rules for all working exams AND last but not least after you pass the exam you will get the international certificate from the kennel club about passing an exams required for the working class.
So far as I wrote ONLY the Slovak and Lithuanian exams fulfil all the conditions....

ADDITIONALY the exams in Slovakia are registered by their kennel club not only as exams but also as competitions where the CACTs can be given....
Hi Margo

Thanks for detailed explanation

So if I get this right ? ...all there have to be changed to be able to get CACT when passing ZVP is : education of Czech judges or invitation of Slovak judges who have the right to judge these exams, the date of exams is applied according to the rules for all working exams and then it will be possible to give the international certificat(CACT) about passing exams required for working class.
....Did I get this right ?

Greetings Rolf
Old 16-04-2008, 13:08   #17
Margo

Quote:
education of Czech judges or invitation of Slovak judges who have the right to judge these exams, the date of exams is applied according to the rules for all working exams and then it will be possible to give the international certificat(CACT) about passing exams required for working class.
....Did I get this right ?
It is even easier - ask your kennel club to translate and accept the rules (the official rules were translated so far I know to English and German) and can be obtained by the FCI office. After Danish Kennel Club will recognize the SVP1-3 exams every working judge from your country can be judge for it.... (in some countries the judges for the working exams must pass additional courses or seminars to have the right to judge new competitions but I do not know the regulations in your country).
Old 16-04-2008, 13:25   #18
Juniorwolf

Quote:
It is even easier - ask your kennel club to translate and accept the rules (the official rules were translated so far I know to English and German) and can be obtained by the FCI office. After Danish Kennel Club will recognize the SVP1-3 exams every working judge from your country can be judge for it.... (in some countries the judges for the working exams must pass additional courses or seminars to have the right to judge new competitions but I do not know the regulations in your country).
Thanks again Margo

In Denmark there will never be enough people to attend SVP1-3 so there is no reason for Danish Kennel Club to make these exams just for me and Uno ...I was just wondering why it is not possible to get CACT when passing ZVP1-3 !
...and also it would be very nice(and for me, more easy) if we could make this exam + get the CACT when we visit summercamp in Czech rep. as we do every year. ....but anyway we will come to Slovakia for next SVP

Greetings Rolf
Old 16-04-2008, 13:42   #19
Margo

Quote:
In Denmark there will never be enough people to attend SVP1-3 so there is no reason for Danish Kennel Club to make these exams just for me and Uno ...
Don't be so pesimistic... If the exams will be accepted in DK you can always invite a judge (for example) from Slovakia and make at the same weekend (?) endurance run, bonitation and meeting. Not only for you - don't forget German, Dutch, and other people which for sure will some for such meeting... Also for us it would be nice to go and make the same run going by bike along the beautiful beach in Danemark...
Old 16-04-2008, 14:25   #20
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Don't be so pesimistic... If the exams will be accepted in DK you can always invite a judge (for example) from Slovakia and make at the same weekend (?) endurance run, bonitation and meeting. Not only for you - don't forget German, Dutch, and other people which for sure will some for such meeting... Also for us it would be nice to go and make the same run going by bike along the beautiful beach in Danemark...
Thanks for your optimism Margo

But I do not trust that Danish Kennel Club will accept this exam only for me and Uno + invited wolfdog-owners from other countries, it will also be special club(KHKG) who must accept this exam too and in special club we are only 3-4 members with wolfdogs(and many more with other breeds) and I am the only one who is training and showing my wolfdog in our club
I am not even sure that I can get any other Danish wolfdog-owners to come for this meeting that I planned to make in 2010(at same time as worlddogshow will be in Denmark) ....but now you have at least inspired me to try to get Danish Kennel Club to accept this exam
....I will let you know the Answer from Danish Kennel Club !

Greetings Rolf