Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Wolves and wolfdogs

Wolves and wolfdogs All about animals similar to CzW... Information about other Wolfdogs: Saarloos Wolfhound, Lupo Italiano...

Old 27-05-2009, 18:51   #21
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
= Shoshone (where William´s inuit comes from)
Yes I know I was just not 100% sure that william knew that, as his dog is a rehome Inuit, and he might not know the breeder his self...

Regards / Mikael
Old 28-05-2009, 19:32   #22
AMERICANI

Send a message via Yahoo to AMERICANI

Hey man, I love and respect wildlife conservation, hunting, fishing, and the works. No hard feelings intended, just looking out for the best interests of our dogs and community. I hope you realize some of the misguided issues revolving around our breed worldwide. We (the majority of CzW owners) want the best reputation, and we should be very careful sometimes... I love Pirhanas... I don't have any ego issues either
AMERICANI jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2009, 00:00   #23
kirowan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMERICANI View Post
Hey man, I love and respect wildlife conservation, hunting, fishing, and the works. No hard feelings intended, just looking out for the best interests of our dogs and community. I hope you realize some of the misguided issues revolving around our breed worldwide. We (the majority of CzW owners) want the best reputation, and we should be very careful sometimes... I love Pirhanas... I don't have any ego issues either
no probs i understand.you have to show your dedicated and have the right intentions.love your running wolf
kirowan jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 19:57   #24
SusiQ

Default Another newbie

I apologize - I didn't realize that the Czech Wolfdog was a recognized breed of dog either - I stumbled across this forum looking for individuals who also own a wolf hybrid in order to share experiences with me. I currently own a PB German Shepherd and a White GSD/Arctic Wolf hybrid. Diablo, the hybrid, is low content and a sweet, sweet fellow. I adopted him from the Humane Society as a small puppy and didn't even realize until he was 9 months or so that he was a hybrid. He has definite "wolfish" characteristics (rarely barks - howls instead - more nocturnal than an average dog - shy with strangers - hugely muscular and very large haunches, etc.) However, he has a wonderful temperament - better than most GSDs I've owned - and I've owned a lot.

Again, I realize that I may have discovered a website that isn't quite what I was lookin for, but we are all dog lovers, aren't we? Thanks!
SusiQ jest offline   Reply With Quote