Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Off topic

Off topic About everything and about nothing - way how to pleasantly spent your free time...

Old 23-01-2007, 13:24   #1
furyos

Default Be carefull

hi all...y just want to say" becarefull "for yur forum because in france a lot of discussions became so hard and negative and not constructiv....please keep respect when yu write and speak about breeders or their dogs ....frank(sorry for my english)
furyos jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2007, 14:39   #2
Liesbeth

Hi,

I read the french forum to, and I know what you mean. The people there are saying a lot of things that must really hurt. They are always 'fighting' and argueing... We most try not to do this on the English forum. It is not nice, not respectful, not friendly,...
And after all: I think that everyone on this forum has one thing in common and that is that we ALL love our wolfdogs. But everyone does that in his own way and we think about it differently. But let's try to share our thoughts here, with all respect if the thoughts of someone else are not the same as your own thoughts about it. We can learn a lot of each other and there are people on this forum who know very much about the breed.
When we try to cooperate, it will be much better for all of us, and for the breed.

Greetings,

Liesbeth
Liesbeth jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2007, 14:59   #3
Rona
Distinguished Member

I think that certain opennes/ directness on the English forum does not come from the intention to hurt others, but rather from the fact that for most who write here English is a foreign languge and thus it is more difficult for them to express their views and thoughts in a careful, diplomatic way . Communication is the priority and that's why the form of the utterances may be sometimes imperfect.

I believe we should all bear that in mind when reading the posts and not take things too personally.

What I've just found absolutely impressive is how some Good Soul
(Margo?) managed to sort out our yesterday discussion and divide it logically into several topics. Well done
Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2007, 15:08   #4
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

"I read the french forum to, and I know what you mean. The people there are saying a lot of things that must really hurt. They are always 'fighting' and argueing... "

Funny to read this, because in german forum it is similar!!!! the thing is that if people meet at the shows they speak totally normal with each other. It is the thing with the internet that causes some missunderstanding.

But we startet discussing if maybe there is some connection between difficult dogs or let us say not easy dogs why people are not easy too, so that there starts often heavy discussion some times under the belt?! People are some kind of aggressiv like (some) csw.

christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2007, 15:32   #5
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina
People are some kind of aggressiv like (some) csw.
please do not offend CSW...People are much much worst, CSW are loyal and clear, if you can read them you can predict the rare agressiveness
massimo
Old 23-01-2007, 15:36   #6
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Massimo, in every breed there are aggressiv dogs. In some breeds some more in other some less. I tryed to compare. so if I understand you right, you don´t think so, that there is a conection?

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2007, 16:43   #7
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina
Massimo, in every breed there are aggressiv dogs. In some breeds some more in other some less. I tryed to compare. so if I understand you right, you don´t think so, that there is a conection?

Christian
I didn't want to write anything technical , just trying to say that humans are much much worst than wolfdogs or dogs or wolves in general
massimo