Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 22-11-2010, 11:43   #21
jasmine

as I wrote..it was my mistake...I wanted to write....some are castrated (retaired dogs.....)
But no problem, if somebody would have any doubt are welcome for a DNS test !

And as I wrote I'm realy jelous...I would be happy if I would have so much freetime to see other breeders websites and search back other breeders comments...
And I'm so jelous that you have no biggest problem just dealing with me.
You all three (Mikael. Martiou and Lupis) are so lucky!!!!

Edit
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 11:53   #22
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

Edith, I want to believe you well, nevertheless recognize there was what this to put questions…. You know, I look at your site, yes, like much others , sorry I like the CSW , I am not in favour of your various marriages, nevertheless, the marriages which you currently made with Arys I find them interesting, like Arys and Hitt…all that to say to you that I do not seek either with always carrying discredit upon your breeding.

finally, as I said to you, thank you to have taken time to answer me…

Last edited by martiou07; 22-11-2010 at 12:11.
martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 15:19   #23
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
Arys: I'm just wondering who sad that she will have more litters???? As I'm not planning more litters from her....and of course nobody reserved any pup from her...but from Erys yes...EEEEEEErys..not from AAAArys...this is two different dogs!!!!
And Arys was shown in Nitra.....so ask about her condition those who saw her .
I'm sorry Edith but you can call me "envy" and "jealous" but I also heard that you planned to breed Arys this year. I get this information from a is Spanish breeder who knows exactly the difference between ARYS and ERYS. Especialy that I asked twice if it is right and you plan to breed her again...

PS. I saw Arys in Bratislava and ... she was looking very old. Much older than other females of the same age which were shown there.

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 15:35   #24
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
I'm sorry Edith but you can call me "envy" and "jealous" but I also heard that you planned to breed Arys this year. I get this information from a is Spanish breeder who knows exactly the difference between ARYS and ERYS. Especialy that I asked twice if it is right and you plan to breed her again...

PS. I saw Arys in Nitra and ... she was looking very old. Much older than other females of the same age which were shown there.
i mentioned in mail about the breeding abuse of AMBRA VLEINADIJE of an Italain kennel and some people who write on this thread more or less told me to mind my own biusness, so now while you are on line Margo why no replies to this information its on this web site for all to see, not one comment from all you good people for this is abusive breeding of an animal and a csw your breed, so just to re cap.. Ambra was born 20th dec 1998, she had her first litter on 23 dec 1999, so she was 1 yr 3 days old,,,2nd litter was 27th nov 2000 then 4th oct 2001, 25th april 2003, 26th aug 04, 18th apr 05, 4th jun 06, 28th jan 07, 15th nov 07, and finally produced 1 pup from last mating 10th may 09 in her 11th year, so in total 10 litters in 11 years and in some cases 2 litters in same year,this is total barbaric and complete abuse of an animal, this thread is about breeding so this mail is not out of order and it deserves a reply from all csw lovers or is it again to be ignored by all, or has the owner of this bitch got something on you all and you are all afraid to voice your oppinion on it, if this where mentioned on any other dog forum the people would be up in arms over such ridiculous and bloody minded breeding practice,
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 16:28   #25
jasmine

Margo,

Maybe you and Lupis know more than me.....
so now I have an italian and also a spanish client for the next Arys litter.........(???? )
Believe me , she is in good condition....but won't be more litter from her !
and I don't remeber that you was in Nitra last Friday...and she was the only one veteran female...... so it is a little bit strange what you wrote here.............

Edit
Old 22-11-2010, 16:39   #26
Margo

Edit, I just received a screen shot from another person from this forum who was also informed by YOU that you planned a litter with Arys this year. Few minuts ago I get information that the puppy is already born:

The name of the puppy is Quick Crying Wolf (born September 2010) and everybody can see that YOU write openly that it is a puppy of ARYS.

For 100% it is not a puppy of ERYS (and Gisu) because this litter names start with "R".

You can be angry with me - but look: there are more people who say the same. On facebook YOU!!! put photos of the puppy of Arys!!!! A puppy born THIS YEAR. So the puppy exist or not? If not - what is the reason of this comedy?

Last edited by Margo; 22-11-2010 at 16:42.
Old 22-11-2010, 16:42   #27
jasmine

Margo,

Lupis wrote about 11 years old Arys and her future litter......she will be 11 in next year.
Quick is her last pup, was born in September. And nobody reserved him...he is mine!

so....have you seen Arys in Nitra last Friday?????????
Old 22-11-2010, 16:46   #28
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

Jasmine,

I'm jelous , you are very good breeder , sorry ...

I know, I'm french , can be other manner .....

But, I have just a little breeding family :

your manner with baby 2 weeks (outdoor !!!! )

and me with puppy 2 weeks :

your puppies, 4 days :

My puppies, same age:

sorry Edith, you are right, i'm jelous of your works .....

Last edited by martiou07; 22-11-2010 at 16:57.
martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 16:48   #29
Margo

I received via skype next photo - sorry Edith but it seems you really try to make fools of us all....

Puppy Quick with mother Arys (not ERYS)

Old 22-11-2010, 16:52   #30
jasmine

???
I have wrote that Quick is from Erys???,
Where did I wrote?? Show me!!!!!

What is your problem Margo?
Are you afraid that you couldn't sale your pups from your comming 4!!!!! (but you are not producer , just a simple family breeder....) litters?????
Old 22-11-2010, 17:40   #31
jasmine

óóóóóóóó Margo Please !
This topic is about bad Crying Wolf and not about the star z Peronowki !
Please leave me show up !

"drive you crazy so much "
Ohh nono it is realy amuseing me : ))))
I'm sorry...sorry if anybody wanted make me angry.
The only thing what I could do about these nice coments is : HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahh bye for now...this bad breeder/owner will come to her bad dogs

see you tomorrow!

Edit
Old 22-11-2010, 17:54   #32
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

hmm.. i see, Hannah make very good detision and have a pupy with Whisper. - I think this are the best breeding plan in this years in kennel CW, but this detision make .. dogs not breeder
sad when female in about 9 years mas born ilegal puppy who not are planed, when breeder not saw when female have a heat
Edit i like You, but ... to much funny are in this alls: sterilised, not sterilised, planed not planed pnly dogs make good breedings plan self
Old 22-11-2010, 17:57   #33
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
óóóóóóóó Margo Please !
This topic is about bad Crying Wolf and not about the star z Peronowki !
Please leave me show up !
Edith, I didn't even mentioned my kennel. You made it... Yes, I know it was like advertising but what I wanted to show were pure and simply facts: to have 4 litters was not an "accident" - it was really a very well-thought-out decision. I really have (maybe even more) time, place and helpers than breeders which have one female and one litter a year.

The topic was about very strange things which happend by your kennel. I answered here because I was infromed by my friend that he is thinking about a puppy from your "non existing litter".
I have answer for my suspicions. Sadly it only confirm what I heard from other breeders. For me it is the end of this topic... Now I know everything... Simply: some things never change...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP

Last edited by Margo; 22-11-2010 at 18:01.
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 20:45   #34
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Hurray!!
it's litter time!!
Litter time = fighting time!
sit back guys, relax and enjoy the show!
I was planning to go and see the last Harry Potter film but we have so many Voldemorts and Snapes and Hermiones here that it's far more interesting!!
Popcorn is ready, comfortable sofa too

Who needs to watch Tv series when we have Wolfdog.org?
And just like the best Tv series, the same stories repeat themselves every year...punctually during litter time, same actors, same ending!
Old 22-11-2010, 21:10   #35
massimo

Recap of the previous episodes, for the latecomers:

martiou07, moderator of Wofldog.org, asks publically (instead of sending a personal info question) why there is an advertisment for a litter from a dog which Edit says is sterilized and retired.

Lupis (famous for having Trollish behaviour but tolerated because he attacks unfriendly users), of course uses this important argument as an excuse for labelling Crying Wolf a puppy mill (he/she/it/they like/s to do it every now and then). And because Daniela tries to spend good words on Edit, he says bad things about her too!

Solowolf (already banned in the past for bad netiquette) comes out with his usual witchhunt against breeders who overuse females, as usual, nobody gives him a hint of consideration.

Mikael and Christian, almost like the "dialogue on the two chief world systems", scientifically dispute on how there may be doubts on the pedigrees of some CW dogs.

Edit/Jasmine/Crying Wolf (so many names for just one person, like a real star!), simply explains that she made a mistake by saying her female was sterilized. that would have solved all and reduced the discussion to 2 private sentances, but, the show must go on!

Main scene: neverending fight between good and bad, between Voldemort and Harry Potter. (this time it's Margo and Edit ,but usually there are also other breeders, but the story is always the same!)
Magical wands in their hands, they discuss mostly about nonsense and planned litters of old females which are already born and therefore no longer planned but somebody else from Spain new about it and "you copied my litters" and "i am a family breeder" and "your only good litter was a mistake"

Ok, now we informed briefly about what happened till now.
Please, let's enjoy the second episode!

Old 22-11-2010, 21:13   #36
massimo

oh...forgot to mention, there is something NEW about the discussion, the use of Facebook which I don't recall having seen in the past.

Technology is taking it's place also in the Wofldog world!

Sorry guys if I am so ironic but, I simply can't help laughing!
Old 22-11-2010, 21:14   #37
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

So you both Margo and Edit made very good advertisement for your upcoming litters!!! Congratulations. Edit with more wolfy looking (and being?) csw and Margo with raising up in the house.

But Margo, I did not understand that you took Baron offspring and Belke? All in a row, not far to travel???? I like the outlook of Belke. But please from here it looks like you are sitting in a glace house and throwing with stones.

4 litters + how many others you did this year? So keep calm. I know you can do - and of course Edit too - the best selection - like Passo del Lupo in Italy.

Healthy pups and hopefully lots of people who are able to care right for the wolfdogs.

Nice christmas time to you all.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 21:36   #38
CDaniela
http://www.srdcervac.wbs.

Quick greets his fanclub!

CDaniela jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 21:48   #39
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
oh...forgot to mention, there is something NEW about the discussion, the use of Facebook which I don't recall having seen in the past.

Technology is taking it's place also in the Wofldog world!

Sorry guys if I am so ironic but, I simply can't help laughing!
go watch harry potter you $%@&

Last edited by Nebulosa; 23-11-2010 at 20:03.
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 21:57   #40
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

How I see it, if Edit publicly says something (ie., Hannah is sterilized), then clarification should be made publicly, too... I myself appreciated the clarification.
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote