Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Health and nutrition

Health and nutrition How to feed a Wolfdog, information about dog food, how to vaccinate and what to do if the dog gets ill....

Old 25-06-2011, 10:21   #21
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniela View Post
- Rambo C.W (DM/DM) x Chaddey Spod Dumbiera (N/N) produced a male which is N/N
- Rambo CW (DM/DM) x Bubka de New Flame produced a female which is N/N
- Sibir C.W.(DM/DM) x Bubka de New Flame produced a female which is N/N too

It isn´t possible.
Nor even probable, according to my vet... If for obvious reasons a mistake and a lie are excluded a miracle remains. I opt for a miracle then

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 12:22   #22
jmvdwiel

It can be true
http://www.medgen.ubc.ca/wrobinson/m...enatal/upd.htm

But in those cases I would want to know if the dogs that don't fit into the statistics are really the children of the parents.
jmvdwiel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 12:51   #23
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

hmm strange - and now this "mutation" ( like and red nose dogs) are from one kennel when are tested almost 500 ( maybe and moore) dogs and only this dogs have not corect results.
Rona, yes all lab is ok-results are THIS SAME ( we have this same results and from OFFA and from CZ Universitat)

Last edited by wolfin; 25-06-2011 at 13:10.
wolfin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 20:48   #24
Silvester

Originally Posted by CDaniela
- Rambo C.W (DM/DM) x Chaddey Spod Dumbiera (N/N) produced a male which is N/N
- Rambo CW (DM/DM) x Bubka de New Flame produced a female which is N/N
- Sibir C.W.(DM/DM) x Bubka de New Flame produced a female which is N/N too
It isn´t possible.

Exactly - It is not possible indeed !

Quod erat demonstrantum -
but of course , yeah, a miracle can all time happen.... if one believes in such things. (??)

A miracle like the virgin birth ....!!

It´s just biological nonsense, like the example before.

Best regards, Uli alias Silvester

Last edited by Silvester; 25-06-2011 at 20:52.
Silvester jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 21:10   #25
Sherdor

Send a message via ICQ to Sherdor Send a message via MSN to Sherdor Send a message via Skype™ to Sherdor

And why not think that the DM test is not totally OK ???

Maybe this test is not totally effective for the DM problem...
Old 26-06-2011, 21:21   #26
draggar

Here's a thought - could one of the parents be a chimera?

This could play serious havoc with generics. While the dog itself may be affected, what if the other was normal? This could explain one step (DM/DM to N/DM) but unless there were two chimeras it could double step (DM/DM to N/N).

Very highly improbable but not completely impossible.
draggar jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 21:21   #27
Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
hmm strange - and now this "mutation" ( like and red nose dogs) are from one kennel when are tested almost 500 ( maybe and moore) dogs and only this dogs have not corect results.
Rona, yes all lab is ok-results are THIS SAME ( we have this same results and from OFFA and from CZ Universitat)
Yes it is really strange...
I really believe in Lorry, because she is working against the DM since a long time. And as she is definitly open to test her dogs, there is certainly another way to verify that.
Old 28-06-2011, 16:40   #28
Lorry - MLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Yes it is really strange...
I really believe in Lorry, because she is working against the DM since a long time. And as she is definitly open to test her dogs, there is certainly another way to verify that.
Merci de ce soutien inattendu ....

Petite intervention rapide et en français, car je n'ai pas le temps de faire de la traduction....

J'ai obtenu de la part de la propriétaire de Cyntia Spod Dumbiera de refaire les tests pour la 2ème fois, tant au niveau MD que de la filiation
Moi même je me suis engagée à refaire pour le 3ème fois, les tests de Rambo au niveau de la MD et également de la filiation ....
Nous allons mettre celà en place très prochainement et le tout sera envoyé directement à Daniela pour d'ultimes vérifications faites par Elle ....

Espérant que si elle proclame, elle même, que les résultats sont bien ceux que j'ai déjà annoncés .... on la prendra au sérieux et on ne mettra pas SA parole en doute ....

Je tenais à dire à toutes les personnes, qui semblent à chaque fois, remettre en question, la validité ou le résultat les tests effectués à plusieurs reprises que vous ne favorisez pas la volonté de transparence

Très honnêtement, si j'avais su, que je devrais autant me battre, à essayer de vous persuader que les tests n'ont pas été falsifiés, ni par moi ni par quiconque, je ne penses pas que j'aurai pris la décision d'annoncer les résultats MD publiquement ...

Je comprends mieux maintenant ceux qui font le choix de les cacher !
Lorry - MLS jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 17:28   #29
Sherdor

Send a message via ICQ to Sherdor Send a message via MSN to Sherdor Send a message via Skype™ to Sherdor

I totally give my support to Lorry for that test.

She has nothing to win (or to loose) to give false results... and only made this tests to understand and help the breed with this disease.

I also understood that Lorry stop breeding... and her behaviour must to be honored for that int his case !

If strange results remained... i think that the effectiveness of THE ACTUAL TEST to check DM disease must be study... or other genetic possibilities (chimera... but i reallly know nothing about that)
Old 28-06-2011, 19:58   #30
wolfin

please say who know one info :
parents both are in Lory house? in who live this dog - puyppy who have not corect result? Are others dog in this house too? are they tested DM too?
very thanks for antswer
Old 28-06-2011, 21:37   #31
doublewolf
doublewolf

Quote:
please say who know one info :
parents both are in Lory house? in who live this dog - puyppy who have not corect result? Are others dog in this house too? are they tested DM too?
very thanks for antswer
The puppy now live in France, but she coming from italian litter. Mother Deer Sib de la mollyniere de lo' Scale and father Fenics cosmo daniel.
Both parents testet by Laboklin N/N.
Deer Sib was tested in january and in June. Laboklin confirmed N/N
Now the italian breeder will send a blood sample to Daniela in CZ REP.
For the moment the other puppies aren't DM tested. Belive me, is not so easy to convince people tested our dogs.
Old 28-06-2011, 21:50   #32
wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublewolf View Post
The puppy now live in France, but she coming from italian litter. Mother Deer Sib de la mollyniere de lo' Scale and father Fenics cosmo daniel.
Both parents testet by Laboklin N/N.
Deer Sib was tested in january and in June. Laboklin confirmed N/N
Now the italian breeder will send a blood sample to Daniela in CZ REP.
For the moment the other puppies aren't DM tested. Belive me, is not so easy to convince people tested our dogs.
in who house live this puppy? are in this house others CSV? have they DM test? who make this DM example?
and two times are tested all 3 dogs? both parents and this puppy too? Sory if I quest this same info but better this make moore time and later know better in who problem can be.

I know but step by step and have moore and moore tested dogs.

Last edited by wolfin; 28-06-2011 at 21:53.
wolfin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 22:04   #33
Bonfiglioli
"Zia Bonfi"-Distinguished

Send a message via MSN to Bonfiglioli

It is very difficult for me to write because I do not know your language. I organized a Meeting on DM with Professor Gandini. (http://www.unibo.it/SitoWebDocente/default.htm?UPN = gualtiero. gandini% 40unibo. TabCV & it = TabControl1) Conference was inquired about mating with the results of Rambo and sons. His response was that 1: 1,000,000 is a result of the genre but is a very rare thing. This if only 1 of the children had a result so strange. If the result is more children. Almost impossible. Lorry has done well to give the result that came AFTER that of children. His is a contribution to the race, having exposed this way. I can tell. Prof. Gandini counseled to redo the tests with NEW BLOOD and not always with one already stored, and send it in two different laboratories.
In essence it is impossible to have these results and can be many factors: human error, error of real machines, not parents, little seriousness of someone. There are other explanations. Pity that the test in Italy have been repackaged on the same blood. Useless redo the test as well.

E' molto difficile per me scrivere perchè non conosco bene la vostra lingua. Ho organizzato un meeting sulla MD con il Professor Gandini. ( http://www.unibo.it/SitoWebDocente/d...Control1=TabCV ) In conferenza gli è stato domandato circa l'accoppiamento con i risultati di Rambo e figli. La sua risposta è stata che 1 : 1.000.000 è possibile un risultato del genere ma è una cosa molto rara. Questo se solo 1 dei figli avesse dato un risultato così strano. Diverso se il risultato è di più figli. Quasi impossibile. Lorry ha fatto bene a dare il risultato che è arrivato DOPO quello dei figli. Il suo è un contributo alla razza, essersi esposta in questo modo. Io lo posso dire. Il Prof. Gandini consigliava di rifare il test con NUOVO SANGUE e non sempre con quello già stoccato, ed inviarlo in due laboratori diversi.
In sostanza è impossibile avere questi risultati e i fattori possono essere tanti: errore umano, errore delle macchine, genitori non veri, poca serietà di qualcuno. Non ci sono altre spiegazioni. Peccato che i test in Italia siano stati rifatti sullo STESSO sangue. Inutile rifare il test così.
Bonfiglioli jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 22:10   #34
doublewolf
doublewolf

Quote:
in who house live this puppy? are in this house others CSV? have they DM test? who make this DM example?
and two times are tested all 3 dogs? both parents and this puppy too? Sory if I quest this same info but better this make moore time and later know better in who problem can be.

I know but step by step and have moore and moore tested dogs.
The puppy lives in france'house. Not other CVS. Two times was tested only the mother. His father is Sibir. My Fenics is tested only one time . His sister Farah is tested N/N and 4 Farah's descent tested until today are N/N.
The puppy was tested by Laboklin.
Old 28-06-2011, 22:16   #35
wolfin

Quote:
The puppy lives in france'house. Not other CVS. Two times was tested only the mother. His father is Sibir. My Fenics is tested only one time . His sister Farah is tested N/N and 4 Farah's descent tested until today are N/N.
The puppy was tested by Laboklin.
ee we speak about Fenics puppy who have falsh result or other puppy?
I realy not know now who is who.

Fenics puppy have a not corect results? he live alone?

sibir puppy too have not corect result - this live alone

parents are tested 1-2 times, puppy are tested -1 time?
dna paternity test are make in all case ? yes? both parents ( fenics liiter and sibir litter?)
Old 29-06-2011, 10:04   #36
Lorry - MLS

Quote:
I realy not know now who is who.
OK ! je recommence les explications, pour la dernière fois :

Fenics Cosmo Daniel Elite (N/N) et Dheer'Sybb MLS (N/N) ont eu des chiots, nés en Italie.

Un chiot a été importé en France
Il a été testé chez Laboklin (comme ses parents)
Le chiot est revenu N/DM ! alors que ses 2 parents sont N/N !

Pour l'instant, les autres chiots de la portée n'ont pas encore été testés

Le père : Fénics a été testé par la sang chez laboklin 1 fois
(mais une 2ème vérification est prévue très prochainement)

La mère : Dheer'Sybb a été testée 2 fois (toujours pas le sang)
Les 2 fois, elle est revenue N/N

Dheer'Sybb est la fille de Sibir qui lui est DM/DM

Voilà, j'espère que cette fois ci vous parvenez à comprendre
"Qui est Qui "
Lorry - MLS jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2011, 13:37   #37
doublewolf
doublewolf

Lory, tks a lot for explication.I have short of time today, but I think Daiva have no problem to consulting database
Old 29-06-2011, 14:20   #38
wolfin

Quote:
Lory, tks a lot for explication.I have short of time today, but I think Daiva have no problem to consulting database
yes thanks I try this make later
Old 02-08-2011, 12:33   #39
Lorry - MLS

J'avais promis la transparence.... en voici un nouvel exemple, avec le retour de la preuve de parenté d'une jeune chienne testée N/DM alors qu'elle a ses 2 parents N/N !

La mère est une chienne de mon affixe (c'est d'ailleurs pour celà que je me permets d'en parler ouvertement) : Dheer'Sybb M.L.S (testée 2 fois de suite et revenue 2 fois de suite N/N
Le père est Cosmo Daniel Elite, testé lui aussi N/N

Leur fille est bel et bien leur fille et pourtant testée N/DM !

Pour rappel, Dheer'Sybb est la "fameuse" fille de Sibir Crying Wolf, revenue 2 fois N/N, alors que son père est DM/DM (testé par Daniela, en Tchéquie)

Alors, je veux bien lire "ce n'est pas possible !" mais dans ce cas là qu'on me donne une explication sur la crédibilité de cette impossibilité, alors même que c'est tout de même le 4ème cas relevé !

Je tiens à présicer qu'on ne s'amuse pas à dépenser de l'argent dans des tests de filiation ou de dépistage ou (re)vérification, pour le simple plaisir, ensuite de les fausser ....
Alors merci d'éviter les sous entendus de "miracle" et Cie !
Old 02-08-2011, 21:33   #40
jmvdwiel

I don't believe in miracle's, to many are happening.

Could it be (sorry if I offend you Daniela) that the test that Daniela is using is not the right test? If they say that they are using the right test, than they should look at this problem, because this simply should not happen with dna results.

Are you really sure that the rigt blood from the right dog was used? was the microship checked by te vet etc......
Where the parenting test and the DM test done with the same vial of blood?

Sorry that I have so many questions... but this is questionalbe , I hope somebody has the answers on this matter.

greeting Judith
jmvdwiel jest offline   Reply With Quote