Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 05-01-2010, 17:41   #1
lupis

Default Breeding with dysplatic dogs in Finland

May I ask you if there is any rule for breeding in Finland because it seem be worst breeders in Wolfdog. One dog come to Italy with name Dik Passo del Lupo Wolfsirius. And it is very strange because I hear from breeders here that father Mephisto Crying Wolf was not for breeding because of very strong dysplasia and is why breeder sell him to Finland and now in Italy we wonder to have one puppy from this dog. Stange thing happen. I looked in database and no dysokasua results published.

I asked and people showed me something and I see it is possible to breed in Finland with very ill dogs. And more say: breeders see nothing bad to breed with dysplasia dogs.
Here is breeder from finland and in database female is HD-E and breeders plan litter! Here you see:
http://foreverwolf.nettisivu.org/
I read "My passion for this breed and making this litter is a dream come true for me, I hope to see healthy HD free dogs after Dream Wolf, and Blazys wonderful charachter and look." Is shock for me. Litter with HD-E female is "dream". What a breeder can do this!

After so lot bad things about italian breeders I have suggestion to say about finland "number one of bad not responsible Wolfdog breeders"
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 20:20   #2
jasmine

Dear Lupis,

Before you would believe everything what you hear,maybe would be better to ask what is about Mephisto his owner =Suski, or his breeder=me.................

Thanks,

Edit
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 22:24   #3
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupis View Post
May I ask you if there is any rule for breeding in Finland ???

No, as I understand there is not, if you want to breed on HD E/E and ED 3/3 you can do that both in Sweden and Finland

At least Swedish Saarloos / CsW club demands HD and ED x-ray if we are to act as puppy agent's, but we can not demand it for breeding yet as are club is not recognised by the Swedish Kennel Club yet... (or newer will be ?)

I do not know about the Finish clubs demands, you must ask Suski about that...

Very best regards / Mikael
Old 07-01-2010, 13:17   #4
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
No, as I understand there is not, if you want to breed on HD E/E and ED 3/3 you can do that both in Sweden and Finland
It is the same in Poland - there is no club, so there are no rules settling the HD-limits. We already learned you can not influence the breeders - if they are responsible they will check the dogs and breed only with healthy CzWs. If not - they will breed with worser results or even hide the dysplatic dogs...

But what you influence are the puppy buyers... If they will be educated enought, that HD-checked parents are the most important thing, they will ask the breeders do make the HD and buy the puppies only of HD-checked parents. It means breeders with 'HD-unknown' or dispatic dogs will not find buyers and they will be FORCED to make the x-rays.
We tried it in Poland and it really works - as you can see there is no rule here which force (also the unresponsible) breeders to make HD-test but all puppies born now are of HD-tested parents....

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 13:35   #5
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

in France we have a club, but unfortunately no obligation compared to the marriage, the breeders make this they want .......

martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 13:54   #6
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Yes, and I think all buyers here will require HD and ED test now when the club recommends it, at least I hope they will...

And hopefully some breeders will go to Germany or Poland for Bonitations to, so we do not only get show breeders whit champions only judged by a judge that has newer judge the breed before

Even on WDS in Stockholm we had a GSD judge sorry

I think no sane breeder will breed on a dysplatic dog, but I do not know how many breeders that actually are sane maybe it is just a very very few

Very best regards / Mikael

PS, Margo I love you DS... tell you more about it later probably in PM...
Old 17-02-2010, 13:40   #7
jasmine

Lupis,

JUST FOR YOU : http://jalostus.kennelliitto.fi/frmK...604%2F09&R=332
Mephisto is 0/0 !

so that's all about you and your comments...................................

Edit

Last edited by jasmine; 17-02-2010 at 13:59.
Old 17-02-2010, 14:46   #8
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
Lupis,

JUST FOR YOU : http://jalostus.kennelliitto.fi/frmK...604%2F09&R=332
Mephisto is 0/0 !

so that's all about you and your comments...................................

Edit
Edith, You make a litle mistake
I see this :

Terveystulokset
PäiväysKohdeTulos 12.1.2010

kyynärnivel
lonkkanivel
0/0
B/B

this are:
ED- 0/0
HD-B/B
in this case result not are 0/0

regards
Old 17-02-2010, 15:01   #9
jasmine

sorry, you are right
But he is B/B not bad Hd what Lupis wrote...
and he has got official result, not lack of result what Lupis wrote
so before Suski used him for breeding, she made an X-ray, and the results are OK
I made pre-x-ray before I sold him, so absolutly nonsense what Lupis wrote.............
Old 17-02-2010, 15:07   #10
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
sorry, you are right
But he is B/B not bad Hd what Lupis wrote...
and he has got official result, not lack of result what Lupis wrote
so before Suski used him for breeding, she made an X-ray, and the results are OK
I made pre-x-ray before I sold him, so absolutly nonsense what Lupis wrote.............
Yes, HD A and HD B this are healt dog
but and a little mistake later can used like "bad info"

regards
Old 17-02-2010, 16:05   #11
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupis View Post
May I ask you if there is any rule for breeding in Finland because it seem be worst breeders in Wolfdog. One dog come to Italy with name Dik Passo del Lupo Wolfsirius. And it is very strange because I hear from breeders here that father Mephisto Crying Wolf was not for breeding because of very strong dysplasia and is why breeder sell him to Finland and now in Italy we wonder to have one puppy from this dog. Stange thing happen. I looked in database and no dysokasua results published.

I asked and people showed me something and I see it is possible to breed in Finland with very ill dogs. And more say: breeders see nothing bad to breed with dysplasia dogs.
Here is breeder from finland and in database female is HD-E and breeders plan litter! Here you see:
http://foreverwolf.nettisivu.org/
I read "My passion for this breed and making this litter is a dream come true for me, I hope to see healthy HD free dogs after Dream Wolf, and Blazys wonderful charachter and look." Is shock for me. Litter with HD-E female is "dream". What a breeder can do this!

After so lot bad things about italian breeders I have suggestion to say about finland "number one of bad not responsible Wolfdog breeders"
no one has mentioned about bad Italian breeders, i am sure there are lots and lots of great breeders in Italy only kennels where things are not correct and only things i mention are fact not hearsay, you can see results of over stud use of dogs and abusive breedings of bitchs the kennels are clearly named,and have been reported to FCI and animal cruelty.
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote