Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 26-08-2009, 13:22   #1
Juniorwolf

Default CSW with unknown parrents

How is it possible to ad a litter, without any info at all about the parrents ?
P-litter from van Goverwelle, have absolutly no info about the parrents !
Is this a fault or is there no info available ?
I have interest in this as one puppy from this litter is currently in Denmark...

Rolf
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 00:40   #2
Juniorwolf

Hmm... no answer ?

Even I must say, that I really think these puppies are CSW`s, it is still strange that it is possible to add them without any info
It could be mixes, Huskies or what ever, when no info is addet about the parents(not saying this is the case, just hypothetical).

I`m sorry if any one will feel offended by this, this is not my intention !

Rolf
Old 31-08-2009, 09:16   #3
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

HI Rolf,
please be patient. Database is in Margo's care. And she was very busy last week and this too, because we hat in her home this weekend regulary yearly CsW meeting (the biggest in the world). So that give her little bit time .
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 16:41   #4
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel View Post
HI Rolf,
please be patient. Database is in Margo's care. And she was very busy last week and this too, because we hat in her home this weekend regulary yearly CsW meeting (the biggest in the world). So that give her little bit time .
Hi Pavel,
Sure I`ll give her some time...
Old 03-09-2009, 10:36   #5
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
How is it possible to ad a litter, without any info at all about the parrents ?
P-litter from van Goverwelle, have absolutly no info about the parrents !
Is this a fault or is there no info available ?
I have interest in this as one puppy from this litter is currently in Denmark...
Interest in a litter with unknown parents? It is not a very good excuse to strat the topic....

Anyway the answer is clear: it seems the breeder didn't send any info about this litter and because of it i see this kennel is no more listed on the "Breeders list" on Wolfdog.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:50   #6
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Interest in a litter with unknown parents? It is not a very good excuse to strat the topic....
I really don`t have to make any excuses to start a topic... or do I ???

I will try to make you understand my interest in this :
As a breedrepresentative for Czechoslovakian wolfdogs in Denmark, I have a extraordinary interest for any CSW who lives in Denmark, as I am responsable to DKK(Danish Kennel Club) for this breed and I am the chairman for the breed in our specialclub KHKG.

Quote:
Anyway the answer is clear: it seems the breeder didn't send any info about this litter and because of it i see this kennel is no more listed on the "Breeders list" on Wolfdog.
My question was not about why the breeder is not on the "Breeders list",
but "how is it possible to add puppies without any info of the parrents" ?
...It could be from any breeder, not just this one !
In theory it would be possible to add a litter of huskies, as long as you don`t add any info of the parrents ...or what ?
...I don`t know how to make the question more clear ?

Rolf
Old 04-09-2009, 18:48   #7
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Hi Rolf, why you do not contact Letty directly? She is a nice woman and very friendly.

greetings
Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 20:51   #8
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Hi Rolf, why you do not contact Letty directly? She is a nice woman and very friendly.

greetings
Christian
Hi Christian,
I have been speaking with Letty and the owner of Pandora(who is living in Denmark), but my qustion is NOT about Letty or this litter, it is in general about the database !

If it is possible to add puppies without any info of the parrents, it will also be possible to add a litter of Chihuahua`s ...as long as you don`t give any info about the parrents ! ...This is my question ! How is it possible ?

Greetings Rolf
Old 04-09-2009, 21:17   #9
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Oh I see and understand.

I was wondering if there were no shows in the last month. The last show is from 08.08.09. Maybe it is a matter of time to correct.

I am wondering why Letty is moved from the breeders list. She is one of the experienced ones in europe.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:37   #10
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
I will try to make you understand my interest in this :
As a breedrepresentative for Czechoslovakian wolfdogs in Denmark, I have a extraordinary interest for any CSW who lives in Denmark, as I am responsable to DKK(Danish Kennel Club) for this breed and I am the chairman for the breed in our specialclub KHKG.
My question was not about why the breeder is not on the "Breeders list",
but "how is it possible to add puppies without any info of the parrents" ?
If you are chairman of ANY club you MUST know that according the Dutch rules you can breed ONLY with dogs with pedigrees so the puppies MUST have parents who are Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. If you are chairman of a CzW club you MUST have the basic information about the CzW breeders and you MUST know Letty is not one of the cheaters who breed mixes or breed muts - simply said you MUST know they have nothing to hide. So the ONLY reason why there are no information about this litter can be: they forgot OR they had no time to send this information.

Sorry but you are not a begginer who do not know the basic things about breeders and breeding rules so it is visible not the care about "the breed" was the reason of this post but simply a clear attack on this kennel (there are many litters in the database where the parrents will be added soon and there were many such cases in the last years as I saw but you never complained)...
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 14:02   #11
Juniorwolf

Quote:
If you are chairman of ANY club you MUST know that according the Dutch rules you can breed ONLY with dogs with pedigrees so the puppies MUST have parents who are Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. If you are chairman of a CzW club you MUST have the basic information about the CzW breeders and you MUST know Letty is not one of the cheaters who breed mixes or breed muts - simply said you MUST know they have nothing to hide. So the ONLY reason why there are no information about this litter can be: they forgot OR they had no time to send this information.
Did you have too much coffee this morning ?
First of all I am not the chairman of KHKG, but as a breedrepresentative for CSW in KHKG(KHKG is a club for many breeds), I am the chairman of CSW within KHKG, but I am sorry, I really don`t see how that fact oblige me to know the Dutch rules(or the rules in any other country for that matter) ? How do you come to this conclution, that my status as a breedrepresentative in Denmark makes me aware of all breeders in the world ? yes I have the basic information of breeders/owners in our club, but not for breeders/owners in other countries, I don`t even have much info about CSW-owners in Denmark who is not part of our club.

...I will try to make this very clear one more time :
My questions is NOT about Letty and I have no doubt that she is an honest breeder, why should I ? I don`t know her.
MY question is about the database, I will now repeat my self :
How is it possible to add a litter/puppies without any info about the parents ?

Quote:
Sorry but you are not a begginer who do not know the basic things about breeders and breeding rules so it is visible not the care about "the breed" was the reason of this post but simply a clear attack on this kennel (there are many litters in the database where the parrents will be added soon and there were many such cases in the last years as I saw but you never complained)...
You are absolutly right, I am not a beginner, I had CSW for almost 4 years now, I guess that must give me the status of an expert
Seriously, you should stop drinking so much coffee in the morning, your assumptions is way out of line, but at least you make me laugh
As I wrote earlier, I don`t know Letty and I have absolutly no reason to attack her or to doubt her creditability.
To be honest, I have better things to do, than to search all of your database for finding things I think is strange or do not understand, but if I by chance, find something which I do not understand, I will ask about it !
On a different forum, I got in contact with the owner of one CSW puppy who lives in Denmark and by my natural interest in CSW`s who lives in Denmark, I looked in the database to findout more about this dog and then I discovered that no info about the parents was addet, so I asked about it, as I thought it were strange. ...is that really so hard to believe ?
or is paranoia just a natural thing for you ?

Greetings Rolf