Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 03-12-2009, 03:30   #41
Kootenay

Thank you, Mikael, that's very helpful. Unfortunately none of the Canadian or American dogs are anywhere near me. But I do plan to make a trip to Europe anyway and that way I can meet many more dogs
Kootenay jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:15   #42
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Hi Kootenay, in Canada I know one breeder:
http://www.wolfdog.org/ces/dbase/o1540.html
but I think, it is not good base for canadian breeding. He used my "puppy", male Monkey od Úhoště (he has X-ray result), but mothers have not X-ray. I think for you is better to look at some puppy from Evropa.
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:01   #43
soniakanavle

Send a message via AIM to soniakanavle

Hi Kootenay, I got my CsV, Loki von Wolfen, from Wolfen Kennels in Quebec [the first litter born in North America] but they haven't had another litter since. Daniels website doesn't seem to be working right now either.. www.wolfdog.ca but his email is [email protected] if you wish to contact him. Portland Oregon [where Loki and I live] is a lot closer to BC than Quebec, if you're ever in the area send me a message, I'd love to show off my wonderful dog.
soniakanavle jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 18:06   #44
Kootenay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Hi Kootenay, in Canada I know one breeder:
http://www.wolfdog.org/ces/dbase/o1540.html
but I think, it is not good base for canadian breeding. He used my "puppy", male Monkey od Úhoště (he has X-ray result), but mothers have not X-ray. I think for you is better to look at some puppy from Evropa.
Yeah, I am definitely planning on importing when the time comes, I was more curious about other canadian owners and possible dogs I could meet.
Old 03-12-2009, 18:07   #45
Kootenay

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniakanavle View Post
Hi Kootenay, I got my CsV, Loki von Wolfen, from Wolfen Kennels in Quebec [the first litter born in North America] but they haven't had another litter since. Daniels website doesn't seem to be working right now either.. www.wolfdog.ca but his email is [email protected] if you wish to contact him. Portland Oregon [where Loki and I live] is a lot closer to BC than Quebec, if you're ever in the area send me a message, I'd love to show off my wonderful dog.
Very cool! Portland isn't all THAT far away, I very well might be coming by there at some point, and I would love to meet Loki! Thanks for the offer.