Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breed standard & bonitations

Breed standard & bonitations How typical CzW should look like, measurements and commentaries to the breed standard, information about bonitations and youth presentations....

Old 17-06-2006, 21:56   #1
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo
Default New changes in the breed standard

The FCI made some changes in the breed standard. Two things has been added which are important for the judges which judge CzW on the dog shows:

FCI added this part to the 'ELIMINATING FAULTS':
Aggresive or overly shy.

And also the text:
Any dog clearly showing physical or behavioural abnormalities shall be disqualified.

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2006, 22:56   #2
Mirkawolf

Send a message via ICQ to Mirkawolf Send a message via Skype™ to Mirkawolf

Great idea from FCI. I only hope, that this news will get to the judges and that they will really judge acording to that. Because if they don´t .. won´t make big difference, right?
Old 17-06-2006, 23:16   #3
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

this is very good for not have the "breeders" that say that the shy is the "normally" of the breed because the " wolfblood"...
I believe that this not go make a big diference in the judgement because the judge not have much time for see really the behaviour of the dog, and probably not go eliminating one much shy dog, because they probably nor know at all the CzW standard.... ( have the judges that know, but have many judges that nor have much idea about what is a CzW and the breed standard... )

Paula
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2006, 00:43   #4
Mirkawolf

Send a message via ICQ to Mirkawolf Send a message via Skype™ to Mirkawolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa
this is very good for not have the "breeders" that say that the shy is the "normally" of the breed because the " wolfblood"...
I believe that this not go make a big diference in the judgement because the judge not have much time for see really the behaviour of the dog, and probably not go eliminating one much shy dog, because they probably nor know at all the CzW standard.... Paula
Oh, for the beginning, the judges could just finally start to kick out all the shy wolfdogs, that cannot be approached closer than 2m distance (how can the judge see the teeth like that, anyways?), nota bene, all the CSW´s that cannot be touched - after all, at male dogs, the judge is supposed to check the scrotum.
Old 18-06-2006, 22:08   #5
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirkawolf1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa
I believe that this not go make a big diference in the judgement because the judge not have much time for see really the behaviour of the dog, and probably not go eliminating one much shy dog, because they probably nor know at all the CzW standard.... Paula
Oh, for the beginning, the judges could just finally start to kick out all the shy wolfdogs, that cannot be approached closer than 2m distance (how can the judge see the teeth like that, anyways?), nota bene, all the CSW´s that cannot be touched - after all, at male dogs, the judge is supposed to check the scrotum.
I nor had imagined that the problem arrived at this point !
really, the problem in the temperament must be very serious, a dog that does not allow the approach of a stranger, not can be nor a PET !

I remove what I said in relation of the judgement

Paula
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote