Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breed standard & bonitations

Breed standard & bonitations How typical CzW should look like, measurements and commentaries to the breed standard, information about bonitations and youth presentations....

Old 06-06-2007, 17:57   #1
Juniorwolf

Question Rules for making bonitation

I want to make Czech bonitation for Uno !
So I am seraching for rules about how, who & where to make bonitaiton(in English) ? ...hope someone can help me

Greetings Rolf + Uno
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 18:57   #2
Koos

Hello Rolf,

Bonitation you can do it in Czech Republique or in Slovak Republique also mostly during the summercamps.

In the weekend of 23/24 of June there is a Bonitation in Belgium with the slovak Judge Sona Bognerova when you look at the eventscalender there will be also one in Germany.

There are a few rules.

At first, the dog will be measured all over his body from his feed till his ears and from his teeth to the end of his tail. that he must be allowed.
Then there is a part that the dog will be on a chain and then a person comes along without a drowing and try to make contact with the dog.
This person goes away and then he comes again and make a drowing to the dog. Then in this time there is a shot.
The dog is allowed to come forwards, he may attack but is not necessairy. The dog can stay on his place and he can make a step back but it is not allowed that he makes fly behaviour or comes in an art of panic.

If your dog is stable in his character and he is not afraight then it will not be a problem to do the Bonitation but you never know.

I have seen stable dogs and they didn't get the Bonitation and I have seen nervous and afraight dog with go through the Bonitation without anything.

So it allways an experience.

I think you can find more about this here in the several sites of the forum but I hope I have told you enough for this time.

Greetings,

Letty
Koos jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 00:26   #3
Juniorwolf

Hi Letty
Thanks for your explanation of what bonitation is about, but I allready know this.

I am searching for rules about how to organize a bonitation and who is allowed to make it(judges and spec. clubs) ?
....cause I not only want to make bonitation for Uno, but I am also planning CSW-meeting in Denmark in 2010 when worlddogshow will be in Denmark and wanted to know witch options I have to make bonitation + more.....

Greetings Rolf
Old 07-06-2007, 15:31   #4
of_Mercedes_Dream

Hello from Belgium,

We had also the same problem in Belgium but everything is arranged now and we organise the bonitation the 23 june.
So I can give you some informations how our club "CSW Belgium" did it:
1/ you have to create an official club of CSW in Denmark following the rules in your country.
2/ then you can send an email or have personal contact to the Czech or Slowakian Club. We took the Slowakian one.
3/ Ask one of them an official "yes" for the organisation of the bonitation.
They send a judge from one of those countries.

4/ Slowakian club: contact Alexandra Zahradnikova, KCHCSV SR 2nd vice-president. [email protected]

5/But before organising a bonitation it's better that you go to one in another country and speak with some people or judge.

Greatings
Patrick Cools
CSW Belgium
of_Mercedes_Dream jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 20:52   #5
Juniorwolf

Thanks for your reply Patrick
...I will follow up on your information !

In Denmark we have spec.club KHKG witch is a club for many different breeds(with small number of induviduals) and some kind of official dokuments/papers of rules for making bonitation(in English) would really help me to make main club KHKG approve that CSW-part of KHKG can invite a judge from Czech rep. or Slovakia to make bonitation.

Greetings Rolf
Old 07-06-2007, 22:39   #6
saschia

Send a message via Skype™ to saschia

Hi I just wanted to correct - the right official address to the Slovak Club is [email protected]

Only rules that the Slovak Club requires is that the bonitation will be organized in way similar to the slovak or czech one. Otherwise, we would not accept the bonitation code as valid. You also have to use experienced CsV judge. In Slovakia that are Sona Bognarova, Oskar Dora or Frantisek Rosik.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, or Sona Bognarova, who also speeks good English and can provide more information about the judging.

Greetings!
saschia jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 23:28   #7
Juniorwolf

Hi Saschia

Thanks for your correction and reply
I will write for the slovak club for some official papers with rules for how to organize bonitation.

Are rules for organizing bonitation the same in czech rep. and in Slovakia ?
...If they are different, does somebody have an email adress for the Czech club so I can compere the differences ? ..if there are any ?

Greetings Rolf
Old 10-06-2007, 23:04   #8
Mirkawolf

Send a message via ICQ to Mirkawolf Send a message via Skype™ to Mirkawolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
Hi Saschia

Thanks for your correction and reply
I will write for the slovak club for some official papers with rules for how to organize bonitation.

Are rules for organizing bonitation the same in czech rep. and in Slovakia ?
...If they are different, does somebody have an email adress for the Czech club so I can compere the differences ? ..if there are any ?

Greetings Rolf
Hello Rolf,

the way the bonitation is made in Slovakia and Czech Republic is slightly different. You can read an article about it in English on my website, here:
http://www.mirkawolf.com/joomla/inde...d=37&Itemid=36
Old 11-06-2007, 12:19   #9
Juniorwolf

Thumbs up

Hi Mirka

Thanks for the link and good explanation on your website

Greetings Rolf
Old 08-08-2009, 09:14   #10
Warlord

Hi Mirka, thanks for the link, I was looking for some info like that because we want to enter a dog for the Club Show AND Bonitation in Bratislava, 9-10oct 2009. But we did not know what to be prepared for. Please consider to put a link to your web page in the wolfdog.org section "Bonitations", because I am sure it will be useful for other owners of CSW. I was only lucky to find that post in the "forum" section...
Thanks again, we will be there if the field the club chooses is not too far from INCHEBA - because we have to show in the same day a Boxer for the WDS, and we have only one driver to "deliver" both dogs in two places. But if we can manage that , we will be there, we trust our dog to be able to pass the bonitation with good score.