Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breed standard & bonitations

Breed standard & bonitations How typical CzW should look like, measurements and commentaries to the breed standard, information about bonitations and youth presentations....

Old 14-07-2008, 09:59   #21
Mirkawolf

Send a message via ICQ to Mirkawolf Send a message via Skype™ to Mirkawolf

Navarre, while I appreciate your advice, I must also react.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navarre View Post
1) You must choose a date that is good for everybody, judges too.
Well, we knew that. But we can´t change the fact, that the judges simply are not available or not willing to come.

Quote:
1)
2) We' ve got about 20-25 italian memeber of KCSV, so if there are enough member of Czech (or slovakian) club in a country, the czech club could (and should) organize a bonitace in that country with his judges.
I don´t really understand this. In all cases, and it is last time I say this, because I don´t want to repeat myself all the time, the Czech club was asked for help, and they did not respond, neither cared.

The only club who offered help was the Slovak club, however, in the end there was no Slovak judge available to come.

Quote:
1)
3) of course you should pay travel & lodging for judges
That goes without saying. It is our second bonitation, we know this.

Quote:
1)
4) again : I'm nothing against mr. Jedlicka, I think he was a very good judge too, but some of his friends aren't good people at all.
Friends of Mr.Jedlicka have nothing to do with our bonitation. What matters to us is that he is good judge. We are not forcing anyone to come to the bonitation, if they disagree with the judge chosen.

Quote:
1)
5) As you can see italian bonitace made by this judge (and other judges) in the "italian way" are not visible anymore on this website, simply because they are'nt "bonitace", but are somthing different (but with the same codes).
What is published or not on this site, has no official value. Let´s remember this is a private website of Pavel, Przemek and Margo, and if they decide to post results of green snowmen with bonitation code, it will be perfectly within their rights.
What matters to us are official organisations, official judges and FCI rules.

Quote:
1)
You must be sure he will apply the latest rules for bonitace.
That´s the point. And who says he would not, or could not?

Quote:
1)
6) Anyway, goodluck
Thank you. We will need it.
Old 14-07-2008, 10:36   #22
rocco
REJPAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel View Post
.... CZ Club says him good bye and this is why we never more delegate Jedlicka as judge.

Pavel
No Pavel - Jindra say good bay to CZ Club - not club to Jindra . And why you know as number one .

Jindra knows the rules of bonitation very well, don't afraid .

rocco jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2008, 16:40   #23
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

Hi Mirka,
I ask by representants of our Club and its me very sorry, that I must say, that you dont write her true.
You never asking CZ Club about help. You only send at 17.3.2008 a email, where you asking about contact on Jedlicka and Simackova (you send it not only on Club, but to privat person as well, why dont me too ???). Because they are not more members of Club, Club dont have any actually contact. Club sended to you ph nr. to Simackova and you never more contact CZ Club. So is not true, that CZ Club dont want help you. You dont ask about any judge for bonitation and just from begin you want Jedlicka or Simackova.
We have other CsW judges as well and Club can, of course, ask our Kennel Club, about e.g. delegation of national judge for bonitation. But you never interesting about it. So that please dont paint CZ Club on black colour.
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote