Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 28-02-2012, 14:16   #21
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Rona, it is not Margo doing it. The same problem was discussed here from a dog from Riccardo - running wolf - some time ago. The breeder gives the pup and the pedigree and the new owner changes in "his pup".... There are several possibilities to do it. A new pet passport with new chip number. And all works fine - till the dogs do not look like typical breed dog, as we saw several time from french csw.
OK Christian, one plain question. Will you apologize to the owners of Utukku if the parentage tests prove he's the son of his parents?

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 14:18   #22
Torsten
Senior Member/ Dude

Send a message via Skype™ to Torsten

Mr. Berge, please they take her pills .... them are just ridiculous ..... The father of Utukku is my Belke and him leaves bequeath a good color .... I was present with the deck act....and a GENE test is no problem. I do not hope that they still maintain the red color in Belke comes from a Saarloos. Their insanity is already very dangerous, please they can be helped expertly, if they proceed, nevertheless, please in the hands of a good doctor ...

Lieber stehend sterben – als knieend leben !
http://www.wolfs-hunde.com
Torsten jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 14:34   #23
ArImInIuM

I understand better why they are attacking my dog ​​directly .... hummm hummmm
Old 28-02-2012, 14:58   #24
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Rona, I did not said he is a iberian csw hybrid, but I said he looks like from a color like Iberian Wolf. Don´t you see the picture of the Iberian wolf? Same color like the csw. But of course it would be good if they make a gene test!

I only wanted to show you, how rumours started. That is what you are doing about Demoniak and other dogs. You are mixing in things. I wanted to show you that there are far more dogs, where you could do that. And as long europaen wolves - especially Carpathian wolves - are crossed in the csw breed, I do not have any problem with this fresh blood. I only dislike when american wolfdog is mixed in. But in Demoniak is no american wolf. You can believe it and you can let it be.

My work is done here. Have fun and wow let´s go Eichhorns Gossiping further and further. Everybody will get the punishment he or she deserves.
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 15:15   #25
leila
http://www.tobrok.sk

to judge a dog on a photo and his colour in a photo is nonsens. you all know, that photos can change the colour... so what about this dog? is she a mix? its only a photo... i do not say, that dogs, there are in the "mixes" list are mixes or not, but i say, it is wrong to judge a dog in a picture.

Old 28-02-2012, 15:16   #26
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Talking

Quote:
Mikael, I did not start the fight again...
Oooo, so it´s a FIGHT, and between you both only... so it has noting to do whit the dogs that you did talk about, nor the breed...

That´s the answer I was looking for

Best regards / Mikael
Old 28-02-2012, 15:25   #27
Torsten
Senior Member/ Dude

they have also said that Domoniak is a mix from American and TWH, Berge.....why do they lie always thus? hold nevertheless, simply sometimes your feet, you are no expert and also have no notion .... and again you writhe like an eel .... you are a troublemaker, precise like it also the Americans say ......

Last edited by Torsten; 28-02-2012 at 16:33.
Old 28-02-2012, 16:46   #28
hanninadina

Mikael, it is a fight because of my american wolfdogs, why they are jealous to my dogs? It is very simple. Better you talk to them not to me. I lived in peace. But Eichhorns and Torsten Belke start a big witch hunt in facebook.

I am not in this group!!!! Do you get it Mikael????

Torsten, you know nothing, sitting in your village for three years, better you stop talking. And you know nothing about the relationship from Mark, Mace, Scott, Ann, Sky and a few others and me - because you are sitting in your village. Stop spreading rumours.

Or tell us, why you are reading in the american wolfdogs german group everyday? And responding and refering in csw group to what we are discussing where you know that I can not answer and read? That is insane! Why are you fighting people, who are walking with me and my dogs and know them very well and know that they are dogs! Why do you believe not these people who know my dogs? Why you talk dirty to them?

Tell us why your wife will not be able to walk your csw outdoors when you will be in prison and why you train your dogs staying only in your garden - for more than a year? What do you have for special dogs that your wife is not able to walk them?

Ok, let it be, you can only loose.

Last edited by hanninadina; 28-02-2012 at 16:48.
Old 28-02-2012, 20:08   #29
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Correct me if I'm wrong, Christian, but your American dogs don't have fake pedigrees, and so it's not really a concern on WD..?
Old 28-02-2012, 21:05   #30
Torsten
Senior Member/ Dude

Quote:
Mikael, it is a fight because of my american wolfdogs, why they are jealous to my dogs? It is very simple. Better you talk to them not to me. I lived in peace. But Eichhorns and Torsten Belke start a big witch hunt in facebook.
Mr. Berge, it is no big hunt on them, merely it is for the protection of all Wolfdogs before her lies and her assertions. They only throw with half a truth around themselves what one can also see here in this subject....

Quote:
Torsten, you know nothing, sitting in your village for three years, better you stop talking. And you know nothing about the relationship from Mark, Mace, Scott, Ann, Sky and a few others and me - because you are sitting in your village. Stop spreading rumours.
I must not leave my town to read the dung they give of themselves ..... They of the persons mentioned by you, laugh at you and call you troublemaker, because they spread things, are not true and Each with you had to act know this .... They are ill in the head.

Quote:
Or tell us, why you are reading in the american wolfdogs german group everyday? And responding and refering in csw group to what we are discussing where you know that I can not answer and read? That is insane! Why are you fighting people, who are walking with me and my dogs and know them very well and know that they are dogs! Why do you believe not these people who know my dogs? Why you talk dirty to them?
I must not read in the group, I get information, exactly how they also from the group CSW .... LOL
Quote:
Tell us why your wife will not be able to walk your csw outdoors when you will be in prison and why you train your dogs staying only in your garden - for more than a year? What do you have for special dogs that your wife is not able to walk them?
This does not belong here, because it is my private thing. But, so one can see your character and as they act if they have no more arguments ....
However, I answer with pleasure. My dogs are well socialized and everybody can go with them .... it must have nobody fear of them. They are educated for it too well .... does go also with your animals? I have a woman and a son, they come well clearly with my dogs .... How is that with you? Whom do you have? If it is not a Geldstafe for them with the next time, who is then there for her animals before those they themselves are afraid ?They do not live in the reality, they are a very ill person if they can be treated, it is better for everything .....

Old 29-02-2012, 01:36   #31
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Talking

Quote:

I am not in this group!!!! Do you get it Mikael????
Nopp, sorry I do not get it... If this is about your mix breed dogs, way do you bring the "fight" to a website for pure breed dogs ???

And way do you start false rumors about dogs you know nothing about ???

And last but not least, way do you give others advise you are to give to your self ??? "Stop spreading rumours"

Best regards / Mikael
Old 29-02-2012, 09:13   #32
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Rona, I did not said he is a iberian csw hybrid, but I said he looks like from a color like Iberian Wolf. Don´t you see the picture of the Iberian wolf? Same color like the csw. But of course it would be good if they make a gene test!
I'm sorry, but you did say this:
Quote:
The breeder gives the pup and the pedigree and the new owner changes in "his pup".... There are several possibilities to do it. A new pet passport with new chip number. And all works fine - till the dogs do not look like typical breed dog, as we saw several time from french csw.
I repeat the question: will you apologize to the owner of the dog if the tests show he's the son of his parents? Knowing Margo, I'm almost sure the breeder, stud and dog owners will conduct the tests asap to stop the gossips spread by you, unlike the French, who keep flooding the forums with words, words, words....

What's more, Christian, if the tests prove Utukku is the son of his parents, you should pay for the testing. Of course provided you have any sense of honour

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 10:43   #33
hanninadina

Yuko, I do not understand what does my american wolfdogs have to do with csw? I am not planing to mix them with csw.

Rona, again, I pointed on a csw who looks like being a mix with iberian wolf, like some others did with the dog from Riccardo - and had to be done with Demoniak, Dik, Doz and so on. It is not my work to keep the csw clean. Not the slovakians, czech, italian, french, finish people are the only one in mixing fresh blood into, why should not the spanish csw world, Rona? You are the people who have an interest to keep the csw clean, because you love only pure bred breeds. So I suggest you to make a bowl where every breeder pays money in, to pay the gene tests, to make sure, that these animals, who look a bit different and(!) will go in official breeding are pure bred csw.

The csw were a start for me in wolfdog world. But my love is more to the americans. Of course I am always interest in the csw world because I have a lot of friends there and my csw are of course special to me.

Mikael, Eichhorns went in

2009, 2010, 2011 to the authorities to cheat me. Isn´t it paranoid?

I saw Michael Eichhorn last time in may 2010 during german csw clubshow. He was talking with me 2,5 hours and was walking with me to our the same hotel. Only 10 days later he went to the authorities spreading rumours that I have a pure wolf or F 1. I have all his eMails, messages from his phonecalls to the authorities because I get all information from them about what they are doing.

What kind of character are such a persons? It seems to me, that my american wolfdogs and I are the only thing in the world they could think of. It is real strange. I have nothing to do with them. Why are they writing (and even Torsten) hours and hours in fb groups over my dogs and me and people who are with me? That is real freaky and it scares me.

Last edited by hanninadina; 29-02-2012 at 10:50.
Old 29-02-2012, 12:57   #34
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Rona, again, I pointed on a csw who looks like being a mix with iberian wolf, like some others did with the dog from Riccardo
Then you're really not able to see the body differences between a pure and typical dog and an atypical mix who nor even from far look like a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog... And you're arriving to the conclusion that all dogs who YOU consider different, acording to what YOU know and according to what you already experienced, are mixes?!