Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2010, 14:25   #81
carlos2207

1º Thank you very much to the administrator to change the tittle.

The initial title was BIG problem with kennel lupus ibericus, after was PROBLEMS WITH… and now LUPUS IBERICUS

As things have changed, right Julito?

After that all owners of puppies and all people that visit my kennel said that all your words are false and you are an indecent person who say lies.

After all people can see my dog Zacarias in your videos and your photos (on the mountain, with a model and as you said in Barcelona) that he is really very ill.

After all people can see your manipulations in the photos, pleased all people are waiting that you put the original photo of the last photo. Your sample some puppies behind a fence, as if it were their normal state in my kennel. But the reality is that this photo is the puppies in my kennel box Vary kennel IN YOUR CAR. That I remember.

All Europe know the big Erwan Grey. Some people say me how is possible… I ever say “sincerely I don’t know… but I suppose that this person have much free time (not work) for the quickly time of reply and wants to change his profession by the…”

And finally, I like very much that all people read and see all pictures and videos from the beginning to learn the truth about this person and my kennel.

YOU SAID THAT YOU DID THE PAYMENT. IT IS VERY EASY, PLEASED SHOW US YOUR DOCUMENTATION ON THE TRANSFER OR RECEIPT WITH MY SIGNATURE

If you not show us all people know you as ...
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 14:59   #82
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos2207 View Post
1º Thank you very much to the administrator to change the tittle.

The initial title was BIG problem with kennel lupus ibericus, after was PROBLEMS WITH… and now LUPUS IBERICUS

As things have changed, right Julito?

After that all owners of puppies and all people that visit my kennel said that all your words are false and you are an indecent person who say lies.

After all people can see my dog Zacarias in your videos and your photos (on the mountain, with a model and as you said in Barcelona) that he is really very ill.

After all people can see your manipulations in the photos, pleased all people are waiting that you put the original photo of the last photo. Your sample some puppies behind a fence, as if it were their normal state in my kennel. But the reality is that this photo is the puppies in my kennel box Vary kennel IN YOUR CAR. That I remember.

All Europe know the big Erwan Grey. Some people say me how is possible… I ever say “sincerely I don’t know… but I suppose that this person have much free time (not work) for the quickly time of reply and wants to change his profession by the…”

And finally, I like very much that all people read and see all pictures and videos from the beginning to learn the truth about this person and my kennel.

YOU SAID THAT YOU DID THE PAYMENT. IT IS VERY EASY, PLEASED SHOW US YOUR DOCUMENTATION ON THE TRANSFER OR RECEIPT WITH MY SIGNATURE

If you not show us all people know you as ...

Mr. Carlos Martinez

The title of this post has changed my request to the administrators, do not you please again demagoguery!

Regarding his words have nothing to say because they are absolute nonsense to deflect the information and try to cleanse your face

Please will you do to solve real problems with the dog? because I'm still waiting for answers ....

And regarding what you asked me to show the payment of money ... How do I do that if you pay you in CASH at your home?

But even with this case I possess documents proving that payment, but clearly this is not the place, and are presented which must be submitted, do not worry you that these documents are already in good hands of professionals.

And I remember that my name is not "Julito" and lack of respect is evident in EVERY post you write "you can not speak it politely?

Anyway ... another post written by you but which does not clarify anything.

But.....

I think if you are foolish for what you are doing ...

You have the courage (or insanity) to raise public a document showing purchase and payment of an animal?

You understand that in the pet trade in SPAIN without professional documentation is punishable by law?

You are discharged from sale of property as animals?

You are discharged in economic activities?

You pay the VAT tax of animals?

You own zoological certifficate kennel to have and raise animals?

You own incinerator in their kennel as required by law SPANISH?

You Are discharged in social security with this lucrative business?

You think what you write and do it before?

I'm thinking of sending the SEPRONA to confirm these questions because you will not like the previous answer

While you think Mr. Martinez?

and you please talk only of the issue having to do with You and Me.

You do not know me to discuss my work and what I do with my free time, who do you think he is disrespecting this way?

you are disrespecting forever and never answer direct questions!

P.D. I have advised the administrators of this forum for their rude ways and his intrusion into my private life and work

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 18-01-2010 at 15:07.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 15:22   #83
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

I'm still waiting ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwan Grey View Post

Continue dodging the questions and important issues ... someday you will have to answer them.

.- Documentation of the dog

.- Because it threatens that I have to pay 1,100 euros or you tell me that my dog away

.- Because you said that your vet said the photos of the cure of Blizzard in Valencia were false

.- Because I hide the death of a puppy of the litter with the same symptomatology than mine

.- He says that I don´t have paid a dog that you collect cash at the time

These and "many other" questions remain to be answered ....

you before you go and chase the dog world as just threaten, it should respond and fix this. Is not it?

This is the difference between you and me, that if you terminate this and I solve the problem, I did not pursue, but on the contrary, I forget you forever!

It is also absurd to haunt you in the dog world as you threatened me ... with their "good ways" do not think it will get very far in this world ...

Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 15:55   #84
carlos2207

ALL PEOPLE CAN SEE WHO IS THIS PERSON.

In 1996 I finished my undergraduate studies of business direction and administration. You think that you can to give me lessons?

PLEASED SHOW US YOUR DOCUMENTATION ON THE TRANSFER OR RECEIPT WITH MY SIGNATURE

And the original photo, all people are waiting!!!
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 16:09   #85
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
In 1996 I finished my undergraduate studies of business direction and administration. You think that you can to give me lessons?

therefore I will not detract from his academic training, but I think ... YES!!!

To the question you do me that displays the document ... you have not read the previous post? I think I answered!!!

Quote:

And regarding what you asked me to show the payment of money ... How do I do that if you pay you in CASH at your home?

But even with this case I possess documents proving that payment, but clearly this is not the place, and are presented which must be submitted, do not worry you that these documents are already in good hands of professionals.

And I remember that my name is not "Julito" and lack of respect is evident in EVERY post you write "you can not speak it politely?

Anyway ... another post written by you but which does not clarify anything.

And "the photo" sorry, but this is the ORIGINAL PHOTO....

... but you still do my questions in weeks, you don´t respond....

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 18-01-2010 at 16:28.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 20:48   #86
admin

I will close this disscussion - I think you should clear all the things mentioned here between you both already. We, the community of Wolfdog, can not help you in this case...
admin jest offline  
Old 20-01-2010, 18:33   #87
carlos2207

Default Zacarias Lupus Ibericus

Dear Admin, I see that my Dog Zacarias Lupus Ibericus is in the name of data base to Julio Tudela. As you know this person not did the payment, not have property of microchip, not have pedigree and the issue for to remove Zacarias is in the courts.

http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/12054

I am the breeder and say you that this situation is irregular and ask you that remove the name of Julio Tudela of my dog Zacarias.

Thank you very much.
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 01:10   #88
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
Dear Admin, I see that my Dog Zacarias Lupus Ibericus is in the name of data base to Julio Tudela. As you know this person not did the payment, not have property of microchip, not have pedigree and the issue for to remove Zacarias is in the courts.

I am the breeder and say you that this situation is irregular and ask you that remove the name of Julio Tudela of my dog Zacarias.

Thank you very much.
Mr. Carlos Martinez:

The puppy has Microchip
The puppy is paid
You have a copy of the contract; SIGNED and PAID
And YES has pedigree puppy

You yourself have uploaded photos taken by me and signed by me.

And this post is a clear indication of what you will do and this will be reported to the Corresponding Canine Society, Dog Race Club and the FCI to disable it.

that you are unethical Mr. Martinez. is incredible!

P.D. If the administration requires, do not hesitate to ask quote above documents

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 21-01-2010 at 01:18.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 12:38   #89
carlos2207

Default Big problems with erwan grey

Dear admin, the FALSE DOCUMENTS are punishable by JAIL. Pleased when Mr Erwan Grey send you, plased send me these documents.
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 12:42   #90
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
Dear admin, the FALSE DOCUMENTS are punishable by JAIL. Pleased when Mr Erwan Grey send you, plased send me these documents.

For if the documents including you and written by you are false ... is in trouble Mr. Martinez ... also is engaging (again) to the veterinarian because the booklet written in his handwriting is the hallmark of your veterinarian.

Are you saying that also distorts the data?

This is the case for having ceradpo the thread of "breeding" Mr. Carlos Martinez is hidden in these forums to let anyone know of their actions.

I urge you to open the forum and will discuss PUBLICLY the contract and all documents written by him, to see who is wrong here.

Now it turns out that Mr. Martinez sells puppies without MICROCHIP ?????

What kind of breeder are you???

You do not even know what it says and is putting in a pinch to your vet ....

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 21-01-2010 at 13:41.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 12:52   #91
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Default Lupus Ibericus Kennel (Spain) 2º Part!!

because Mr. Carlos Martinez continues his accusse and persecution I must make known to people what we are trying to do now.

This is what Mr. Martinez's with the puppies that do not interest you, try to leave without pedigree and without any documentation.

Now, in This Thread:

http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthr...234#post271234

Quote:

Thank you very much.

I respond:

Quote:
Mr. Carlos Martinez:

The puppy has Microchip
The puppy is paid
You have a copy of the contract; SIGNED and PAID
And YES has pedigree puppy

You yourself have uploaded photos taken by me and signed by me.

And this post is a clear indication of what you will do and this will be reported to the Corresponding Canine Society, Dog Race Club and the FCI to disable it.

that you are unethical Mr. Martinez. is incredible!

P.D. If the administration requires, do not hesitate to ask quote above documents

and.....

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 21-01-2010 at 14:47.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 12:57   #92
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos2207

For if the documents including you and written by you are false ... is in trouble Mr. Martinez ... also is engaging (again) to the veterinarian because the booklet written in his handwriting is the hallmark of your veterinarian.

Quote:

This is the case for having close the thread of "breeding" Mr. Carlos Martinez is hidden in these forums to let anyone know of their actions.

I urge you to open the forum and will discuss PUBLICLY the contract and all documents written by him, to see who is wrong here.

Now it turns out that Mr. Martinez sells puppies without MICROCHIP ?????

What kind of breeder are you???

You do not even know what it says and is putting in a pinch to your vet ....
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 12:58   #93
michaelundinaeichhorn

Sorry but this is getting to be abusive. Nobody here is able to judge who of you two is telling the truth. Clear your problems at court and via PM and then write the result here.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 13:28   #94
carlos2207

I see that we have a new BUFFOON in wolfdog.

Last edited by carlos2207; 21-01-2010 at 13:31.
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 16:57   #95
jmvdwiel

I totally agree,

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Sorry but this is getting to be abusive. Nobody here is able to judge who of you two is telling the truth. Clear your problems at court and via PM and then write the result here.

Ina
jmvdwiel jest offline  
Closed Thread