Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Sport & training

Sport & training Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs as working dogs - how to train, how to teach new elements, information about competitions and training seminars...

Old 15-04-2007, 17:45   #26
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo
....just coincidence.... pure coincidence.... ko-ko's good part comes from Ajbix!!
massimo
Massimo please don't be angry BUT please tell me how can we "evaluate" Ko-ko's working abilities? I never saw her on the training place working, for me she look like typical "Bixi" (Ajbix). Maybe it is true what Hanka says but is she "working blood of Hasso"? How we can judge it if so far Ko-ko do not passed ANY exams - how can we see if she will really work so good? Maybe she will be TOO crazy to pass IPO? Nobody knows - there are no proves... So far we have only WORDS - nothing more...

Hanka writes Ko-ko is nervous type. I have daughter of Ajbix (NO Hasso blood inside the pedigree) - also crazy, nervous and also crying when we go away she can not wokr... When I see Merry Bell I see also Bixi working (but also Kelt or Hoky).... ALL of them had the same HIGH energy for work although Hoky, Ajbix and Merry Bell have nothing to do with Hasso...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote