Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 22-12-2010, 23:03   #1
nobrezabranca

Angry Breeders/Papers

Hi
I have a situation that i think that is important to make it public as a warning,and also to ask if someone can help me.
At the beginning of this year i bought a puppy to Edit Molnar from Crying Wolf,Odin Crying Wolf.I paid what she asked,when she asked.The puppy arrived well,and I like it very much,both the appereance and the character.The character is also very important to me.
The problem is that he is now over 10 months old,and I still haven't got his Export Pedegree!!!
First Edit said that the Hungarian Kennel Club hadn't issued it yet,in September.I waited one mor month and asked again her for the Export Pedegree.Again she said that it wasn't issued!I waited 15 days more and put her the same question and again she gave me the same answer.But this time I found this delay not at all normal,over 7 months for a pedegree and phoned directly the Hungarian Kennel Club.For my surprise they said that it was already issued and they even gave me the number of the pedegree.Again I phoned Edit.At the beginning she tryied to say that the hungarian kennel club hadn't issued it,but when confronted with my call to the kennel and their answer, she said that it was the Hungarian Kennel Club that must send the pedegree to me.15 days later,nothing!Another phone call to Edit,the same answer!I phoned to the Hungarian Kennel Club and for my surprise,they said that it was for the breeder to send me the export pedegree and not them,as it is done also here in Portugal and in most of the countries.I immediatly phoned to Edit,and when she was saying again that it was the hungarian kennel club that was not working well,I said to her that again it was not true was she was saying because again I spoke directly to her countries kennel club,and when I told this she said that they sent the pedegree to her veterinary because of the microship number,strange!!!3 weeks more and nothing!Again I phoned her and asked fot the veterinary's phone number,and again she changed her words and said that she had mailed me herself the export pedegree regestreed.Before,during those three weeks of course I phned her many times and she always said that she spoke to the vet and he said that he had already sent the pedegree registred to me.How is this possible???
Now,it's the third week after she said to me that she sent me the pedegree registred and again nothing!!!
Somany contradictory things,with no sense that she told me...
So much tme,money and stress because of something that belobs rightfuly to me and so simple to do!!!
I want to make him youg champion of portugal,I have already missed 2 dogshows and I have one of the biggest dogshow of portugal in january,and I need those points if I want to have the possibility to make him young champion(for that I must have the export pedegree and have changed it to the portuguese pedegree).
I don't know what else I can do,except to ask the portuguese kennel club,the lawyers,to deal this for me!
But I don't understand why this is happening,so many false things she said to me,when it is also her interest that a dog with the name of her kennel wins???!!!
I repeat,to accept the money it was everything very quickly,but to give me the export pedegre...
I have already spent so much money and time with phonecalls to her,to the hungarian kennel club,and to Michael Eichhorn,from Zlata Palz,a breeder from Germany,that helped me to get the puppy and is also helping me with this question/difficulty.Michael himself has also to receive another pedegree from Edit from Crying Wolf,and is also not getting it!!!
Edit Molnar from Crying Wolf has several litters announced here in wolfdog,and is doing this of not giving me and Michael Eichhorn,the pedegrees.I think that it is important for people who want to buy a puppy,from whom they buy it!Edit is not behaving in a right way at all!
The warning is done,and I ask if someone can help me with this problem by speaking with her,giving me solutions,whatever,because I need the export pedegree urgently!!!
I thank in advance every help that someone gives me...
best regards for everyone and a a merry christmas
nobrezabranca jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 19:26   #2
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

I remember that in the middle of 2010 she had some problems to send the pedigrees for russian people, there was some misunderstanding between the informations sent by the Hungarian Kennel Club and her, but I thik everything ended fine, at least I hope so.
Is not worth to a breeder dont send the pedigree of a dog which had traveled far for an owner which wants to make shows with him, as it's advertisement to her kennel anyway, That's why I cant believe in "misbehaving", I truly think about the possibility of she having problems with the club.
Well, let's wait for Edith.
Old 23-12-2010, 19:30   #3
Morian

Send a message via Skype™ to Morian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
but I thik everything ended fine
we were waiting for 3 pedigrees (dylan, hera and harisha), 2 of them (dylan and hera) came. about harisha's pedigree i don't know, i think it's still... i don't know where
Old 23-12-2010, 20:29   #4
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobrezabranca View Post
Hi
I have a situation that i think that is important to make it public as a warning,and also to ask if someone can help me.
At the beginning of this year i bought a puppy to Edit Molnar from Crying Wolf
You are not the first one and sadly not the last one that will have problems after buying dogs from this puppy mill station.

Call, and tell the Hungarian Kennel Club you want them to send new papers to you directly, YES they can make moooore than one on every dog, you just have to pay 100 euro extra for it, and you will get your export pedigree faster than fast Welcome to Hungary

Very best regards / Mikael

PS, DO NOT TRUST HER VETERINARIAN, Edit pays her extra , ones again Welcome to Hungary DS.
Old 24-12-2010, 12:45   #5
Morian

it's very sad to publish such things in christmas time, but i spoke with elena (owner of harisha) and she told that SHE paid for a copy of harisha's pedigree = got nothing from edit. we spoke with edit more than 6 months ago and she promised to send it ( and she sent 2 pedigrees of 3). so i don't undertsand wtf, sorry the only way to fix this situation is to give money back to elena (i don't know how much she paid for the duplicate, but surely it was not her duty to do it). hope for christmas miracle
Old 24-12-2010, 13:07   #6
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

It can sometimes happen that Hungarian Kennel Club has delays.
I waited over 10 months for Echo CW pedigree, but I got it after all.
Please, no accusations if not necessary.
Old 24-12-2010, 13:17   #7
Morian

massimo, we spoke with edit and with hungarian kennel club too. edit promised to make and send this pedigree. more than 6 months passed. before it edit told me that she sent this pedigree, but ukrainian post lost it. ok, it's possible. but then she could send it with hera's and dylan's papers or send it to me, i offered my help. and? well, we can't know what exaclty happened, but now the situation is: elena paid for harisha's pedigree and soon will get it, so edit can thank her for the work and just give her these 65 eur back. and we all will be happy. i really want to believe that nobody's guilty and i hope everything will be ok - helena will get her money back, harisha will finally get her pedigree, edit will not need to order the duplicate (already)

i forgot to say - harisha is already 2 years old, can you imagine?..
Old 24-12-2010, 21:38   #8
*Satu

Send a message via MSN to *Satu

I have waited one dog Export pedigree from France....over 1 year.
Old 24-12-2010, 23:50   #9
Backman

Hi,

Export Pedigree I recieved when my puppy was about 9-10 months from Edit, no problem at all.. I just did not have the opportunity to enter my dog to puppyclass in dogshow, no bigger problem..
I'm sure Edit send you the pedigree when she gets it.

Best regards Jenny
Backman jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2010, 22:25   #10
nobrezabranca

Angry hi again

hi and i hope that everyone is having a merry christmas...
But the problem is that I called the Hungarian Club already several times!
first when edit said tha t the pedegree was not issued and the hungarian kennel said that is was not true,that it was already issued,and even gave me it's number!
second when edit said that it was the hungarian kennel club that had to send me directly the export pedegree.again not true!
third when she said to me that the hungarian kennel club sent the pedegree to her veterinary for him to confirm the microship number.again not true.they send the pedegrees to the breeders they said.
And then she said that her vet had already received the pedegree and had sent it to me registred,and more than 3 weeks ago she said that she personaly mailed me the pedegree registred!
so,I called everyone!
Now,I'm speaking directly with the board,because I also work in judging in dogshows!
But it´s sad and not to understand!the dog is beautiful,has a nice character,but yet no papers!I thing that it is also the best interest of the breeder to have their dogs get as many prizes/titles as possible!
and I have now in january the biggest dog show in portugal and i need those points to be able to make him youg champion of portugal.
nobrezabranca jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2010, 16:13   #11
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobrezabranca View Post
hi and i hope that everyone is having a merry christmas...
But the problem is that I called the Hungarian Club already several times!
first when edit said tha t the pedegree was not issued and the hungarian kennel said that is was not true,that it was already issued,and even gave me it's number!
second when edit said that it was the hungarian kennel club that had to send me directly the export pedegree.again not true!
third when she said to me that the hungarian kennel club sent the pedegree to her veterinary for him to confirm the microship number.again not true.they send the pedegrees to the breeders they said.
And then she said that her vet had already received the pedegree and had sent it to me registred,and more than 3 weeks ago she said that she personaly mailed me the pedegree registred!
so,I called everyone!
Now,I'm speaking directly with the board,because I also work in judging in dogshows!
But it´s sad and not to understand!the dog is beautiful,has a nice character,but yet no papers!I thing that it is also the best interest of the breeder to have their dogs get as many prizes/titles as possible!
and I have now in january the biggest dog show in portugal and i need those points to be able to make him youg champion of portugal.
If you want to show your dog and need the Pedigree fast, than you must get it your self, whit Edit it can take two years of time...

As I did say...

Call, and tell the Hungarian Kennel Club you want them to send new papers to you directly and tell them you WILL pay extra for it Tell them you did newer get the papers from Edit, and need them NOW !!!

Best regards / Mikael
Old 28-12-2010, 09:44   #12
monita

export pedigree in hungary during the 3 days are done at the request of the owner.price about 60 euro. info:www.kennelclub.hu
monita jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 11:57   #13
KristinaF

Default Edit Molnar - Crying wolf kennel owner and puppies with no pedigree

Hello!

Im looking for people who have had negative experience or trickery from this person.

Our story lasts nearly 2 years. And result is - her dishonest behaviour.

So, please, I kindly ask you to let me know if there is someone else who was disappointed in her behaviour!

Thanks a lot!
KristinaF jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 15:13   #14
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristinaF View Post
Hello!

Im looking for people who have had negative experience or trickery from this person.

Our story lasts nearly 2 years. And result is - her dishonest behaviour.

So, please, I kindly ask you to let me know if there is someone else who was disappointed in her behaviour!

Thanks a lot!
I guess there where some topics about this person, you should check the old topics...
Just curiuos - what happened this time?

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 23:17   #15
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristinaF View Post
There are/were many problems with this kennel
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16338
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18510
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16054

You can find much more on this forum.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:00   #16
raven

As they told you there are many posts....perhaps some of them too late for a lot of owners...a good friend of mine had been one year fighting with lawyers just to obtain the pedigree and now his dog has degenarative myelopathy...and no response of this person..
raven jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 18:05   #17
monita

Default Hungarian Pedigree

Dear Wolfdog Breeders!

Many of you had asked about export pedigrees (Crying Wolf). If any of you have problems, you can write to me at my e-mail adress. I'm trying to help the around Hungarian Kennel Club. Write down your e-mail adresses so I can answer you.
My e-mail is: [email protected]
Old 06-10-2012, 14:57   #18
conan cwd

I m trying to contact her and she doesnt reply.I m waiting for the pedigree of my dog from last February.I also had problems in the begining (two years ago) when she canceled my prepaid order one week before delivery with the excuse that the pups died.She sent me back the money(thankfully) three months later after many unasweared e-mails i sent.Edit Molnar is totaly untrustworthy and I strongly recomend that NOONE should risk making business with her.
conan cwd jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 20:31   #19
monita

You can write with a subject like "Help with Pedigree" to the Hungarian Kennel Club's president. I already talked with him but you have to talk to him personally.

András Korózs / MEOE president
1194 Budapest, XIX. kerület, Hofherr Albert u. 38-40.
[email protected]
Old 21-04-2013, 11:43   #20
sd-r

Salve anche io Aspetto da più di un anno il pedigree della mia Crying Wolf.
Edit Molnar non risponde piu ad email oppure al telefono.
Il mio avvocato ha consigliato di denunciarla per truffa e questo è quello che sto facendo.
Ho email che il mio avvocato userà come prove, Edit in tutte le email diceva che aveva anche il pedigree!
Il mio avvocato si mette in contatto con l Avvocato del Kennel Ungherese.
Fate come me denunciate per truffa, se avete prove dove Edit afferma che vi avrebbe dato il pedigree.

NON COMPRATE CANI DA EDIT MOLNAR È UNA CAGNARA TRUFFATRICE! !

LO SCRIVERÒ DA TUTTE LE PARTI!!!

Trad:

Hello
I also appearance for more than a year the pedigree of my Crying Wolf. Edit Molnar is not responding to phone or email. My lawyer advised her to report her for fraud and this is what I'm doing. I email my lawyer will use that as evidence, Edit in every email he said that he also had the pedigree! My lawyer gets in touch with the lawyer of the Hungarian Kennel. Do as I reported for fraud, if you have evidence that says Edit where you would have given the pedigree. DO NOT BUY IS A DOG EDIT MOLNAR mayhem scammer! ! THE WRITE TO ALL PARTS!

Last edited by Nebulosa; 25-04-2013 at 21:39.
sd-r jest offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breeder, crying wolf, pedegree, warning