Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous All about Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs...

Old 14-11-2008, 08:59   #21
michaelundinaeichhorn

Default Calling all owners of CWD in the UK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
i told this site i dont have CWD, infact i have 7 pure bred CWD
Why did you do that?

Michael
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 21:45   #22
bengan

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
hi yes there are some very funny people who take the Pi.s on this site, the CWD are all fine in uk, and we will have our registrations very soon, people in uk have worked very hard, we have taken 6 yrs to get the law changed, but you still get people here taking the pis,, out of our unregistered dogs, there are 28 CWD in uk and all pure bred, all founder stock where imported from Europe, we do keep contact and will all gether at crufts this year, point is there are people who dont want this reed in uk, i dont think i need to mention them as i am sure you know, sorry people can not be more nice to you but this is life on this site, i told this site i dont have CWD, infact i have 7 pure bred CWD , I have no cross bred CWD as i am totaly against it, and i have good people from all over europe that know me and visit my home to see my dogs, as i visit them in summer months, so the breed is doing well, i myself have seen some cross bred dogs that look o.k. and have good temperaments, but what other people do i am not accountable for. I to write articles on the breed in uk mags, good luck with your article regards paul winder, any time in uk calls us..

Boy I wish you could get your story straight.. getting really hard to believe anything..
first you said you don't have any CDW.. now you say you do..you say now that you are against any crossbreeding.. however..
one of you earlier statements..
"i say i did not, now you say i breed wolf hybrids, no the correct word is wolfdogs , have i ever said that i dont breed wolfdog of different percentages NO i havnt, but if i breed wolfdogs of whatever percentage one thing i do not do IS SELL OR REGISTER THEM AS CSW AS YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE OUT, what i breed is none of your business, people are changing in europe to different wolfdogs any idea why"

and you are "totaly against" cross breeding..it's not what it sounds like..
anyways.. it's none of my business.. or anyone but yours.. right..?
Bengan
bengan jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 09:44   #23
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Why did you do that?

Michael
i tell people i have sold my CWD because certain peopleon this site say i cross bred with other breeds and now wolf, my dogs are all pure bred cwd and i am not responsable for those in uk who have cross bred, other people have imported CWD to uk over the years, i have bred 2 litters in 7 yrs, the second was bred to let me have young stock for the future nothing more, the kennel club will register our dogs very soon i am doing all the paperwork for this now, but to register a CWD in uk you will have to come via the club first so any cross bred dogs will be pulled out and not recieve pedigrees, we know where all the pure bred dogs are in uk, so as i have said on many occasions the CWD are ok in u.k., mandy
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 09:50   #24
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengan View Post
Boy I wish you could get your story straight.. getting really hard to believe anything..
first you said you don't have any CDW.. now you say you do..you say now that you are against any crossbreeding.. however..
one of you earlier statements..
"i say i did not, now you say i breed wolf hybrids, no the correct word is wolfdogs , have i ever said that i dont breed wolfdog of different percentages NO i havnt, but if i breed wolfdogs of whatever percentage one thing i do not do IS SELL OR REGISTER THEM AS CSW AS YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE OUT, what i breed is none of your business, people are changing in europe to different wolfdogs any idea why"

and you are "totaly against" cross breeding..it's not what it sounds like..
anyways.. it's none of my business.. or anyone but yours.. right..?
Bengan
if i did not take the pis.. out of all on this site and wind people up it would be no fun at all, i have only pure CWD and they will have there kc registrations soon, its taken 6 yrs but now its for real, so all the crap by INA and co on cross breeding at my kennels id bulls..t, any serious person from Europe wanting to see my dogs are welcome, i have lots of friends from Europe who know me and my wife and our dogs, why should i tell anyone my buisness when INA and co have already condemed our dogs,
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 10:24   #25
michaelundinaeichhorn

Dear Mr. Winder,

if you would be able to read you would realize that I never wrote that your purebred CSW weren´t purebred. They origin of a breeder you yourself announced as a cheater but that´s your problem not mine.

But you yourself have on your own website as your latest litter a litter crossed between Timberwolf-female Kizzy and CSW Male Solo or the informations on your own site are lies. One of these puppies obviously went to Germany. It also isn´t my problem when you can´t realize that the FCI-practice of phenotype registration involves the problem that mixes come into breeding as CSW. Together with the usual wolfcross-problems.

Some time ago when I complained about DEFRA an English friend of mine, knowing the English dogworld more than well, told me that I should be happy the breed won´t fall into hands of English breeders. I thought at that time he was wrong. Today I know he was more than right about that.

You don´t need to anwer I am really no longer interested in any of your opinions or especially statements. The latter seem to be wrong much too often for my taste.

Ina

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 15-11-2008 at 11:21.
Old 15-11-2008, 10:57   #26
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by loup-de-bretagne View Post
Hi!
I would like to hear from all owners of pure-bred CWD who live with their dogs in the UK. ......
................Loup-de-Bretagne
Sorry the discussion went that way, but it is better to start a game with open cards.
Especially if the situation is not quite easy as it still seems in the UK.
So I hope you excuse the "open" questions to certain persons who claim knowing the breed and being beeder of CSW's.
By the way, me and my friend Peter Neville wrote already an article in "Dogs Today" on one of my first wolfdogs called Kanto od Pavlisina back in 1995.
If you like I can send it to you.

Michael
Old 22-05-2009, 21:42   #27
wolfeywolf

I think I read that one in Dog Today Magazine. Was he quite dominant with your partner and wouldn't let her to bed? (Trying to remeber it lol)
wolfeywolf jest offline   Reply With Quote