Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 02-07-2012, 18:48   #61
buidelwolf

Quote:
Why is there an (-?-) after my dogs name, Buia Whispering Wolf?
Why does the pedigree of this dog says that she is NO MORE for breeding?
Why is my kennel name not in the list of Dutch kennels, van Meisels Stee?
Why are my photo's not shown in the gallery?
This is one of the many ridiculous examples of the absurd overzealousness of the administrator. just because there is Crying Wolf in the ancestors? Don’t let me laugh. I happen to know this dog, which is for me simply beyond any doubt: is from an honorable kennel, has official FCI papers, has undergone all the tests and the DNA is stored. It's just a wonderful breed typical Czech with a devastatingly open character!

The witch hunt of the administrator (cum suis…) misses target with a further and further narrowing gene pool as a result. Of irresponsible almost childish amateurism with complete lack of knowledge about genetics.

Wolfdog is for me of less and less value. A private, already incomplete site where particular jealousy of some people (also happen to be breeders...) is glossed over by non-argumentation.

A pity!

Last edited by buidelwolf; 02-07-2012 at 18:52.
buidelwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 19:09   #62
Arnolda

Thank you Buidelwolf for you support. If the administrator has the gutz to respons on this topic it and explain what is going on, it would be a relief and we can defent our self.
But for now the database cann't be taken serious. It is amazing what is happening here......

www.vanmeiselsstee.nl
Arnolda jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:24   #63
Tyaleka

Default (_!_)

I was wondering how it is possible for a dog to have this symbol (_!_) against its name when the parents do not. Also how is it possible for 1 of the litter to have it when litter mates do not? as an example, I was looking at........
Moňa z Krotkovského dvora CS (_!_), her parents are not (_!_)

Fallko Kollárov dvor (_!_) , his parents are not (_!_)

Looking at the parents of the above dogs offspring there are the only 1 in litter to have this mark against their name, how is this possible when all in litter have the same parents.

Thank you in advance for any helpful reply.
Tyaleka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:39   #64
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Just purely conjecture, but I think perhaps the "!" means that the dog or bitch may be listed on the pedigree officially as the parents of some puppies but there are some reasons to believe it may not be so (like some strange puppies in some litters, or the kennel is known for having bred mixes with fake pedigrees, or so)?
Old 06-01-2013, 17:53   #65
jmvdwiel

Now I am wondering why my dog Crying wolf Bárány is still no more approved for breeding?
I did sent wolfdog his DNA test of the B locus and his DNA fingerprint ... so tell me what is wrong with those two??????

name: Crying Wolf Bárány
stud book no.: NHSB 2698725
tatoo no.: ---
chip no.: 348098100136080

microsatellite-system:

Name: Crying Wolf Bárány
AHT 121: 98/.
AHT 137: 135/137
AHTH 171: 223/233
AHTH 260: 238/242
AHTK 211: 95/95
AHTK 253: 288/288
CXX 279: 118/126
FH 2054: 152/156
FH 2848: 240/240
INRA 21: 95/101
INU 005: 126/126
INU 030: 150/152
INU 055: 210/210
REN 162 C 04: 212/212
REN 169 D 01: 216/216
REN 169 O 18: 162/162
REN 247 M 23: 270/270
REN 54 P 11: 232/234

Genetic determination of B-lokus - PCR
B-Lokus:
Result: genotype B/B

Interpretation: The dog is a non-carrier of the genetic mutation
that is responsible for the brown coat color.
The dog can not pass this mutation onto its offspring.
The currently known mutations that are responsible for the
brown coat color were analyzed.
The result is only guaranteed for the submitted sample.
pedigree-id: NHSB 2698725
chip-id: 348098100136080

so now everybody can make make his/her own conclusion if he is a real CSW

and thank you for your help admin for the fast reply on my questions (which where like never!)
jmvdwiel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 14:19   #66
pariduzz

Send a message via MSN to pariduzz

Is clear to all that echo is the son of Arys and Hitt.

It is clear for newbe too.
Old 26-01-2013, 19:55   #67
jmvdwiel

Default Crying Wolf

my dog has breeding rights in the netherlands and I did sent you all the results , and stil no answer about why he has no breeding rights on wolfdog. His DNA and B locus have been openly published also.. so tell me why....
or is the only reason you hate his breeder?
Old 26-01-2013, 20:24   #68
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvdwiel View Post
my dog has breeding rights in the netherlands and I did sent you all the results , and stil no answer about why he has no breeding rights on wolfdog.
This will be checked.

Quote:
or is the only reason you hate his breeder?
It's not about hate. It is a fact that in the Crying Wolf kennel came to the crossings of Saarloos wolfdog male and Czechoslovakian Wolfdog females and at least litter "T" and "S" are mixes Saarloos x Wolfdog.
There are serious doubts as to the other dogs in the kennel.

At the moment, together with breeders I try to find the most painless solution, which, however, will prevented a spread of such mixes among the breed.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 20:32   #69
jmvdwiel

The saarloos was a red saarloos, and I already check his B locus (which results you already have) so he is not a direct descendent from a red saarloos.
Old 26-01-2013, 21:05   #70
admin

Quote:
The saarloos was a red saarloos, and I already check his B locus (which results you already have) so he is not a direct descendent from a red saarloos.
I've heard such an argument, but it is incorrect. BB locus test makes sense only in first generation. According to the Mendelian inheritance rule already in the second-generation descendants of Saarloos may have BB although they are "still" Saarloos mixes.
Old 26-01-2013, 21:26   #71
jmvdwiel

I also said the same thing.. i can say he is not a direct descendent from the red saarloos (first line) but for a cross he has a lot of homozygote pairs at his dna profile (8 from the 16 places), i've seen more dna profiles from csw... are they all crosses???
By using that argument you cannot trust any bigger breeder or stud dog owner with more than one csw, who has a chipreader in his/her pocket when a female is mated by a male?

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
I've heard such an argument, but it is incorrect. BB locus test makes sense only in first generation. According to the Mendelian inheritance rule already in the second-generation descendants of Saarloos may have BB although they are "still" Saarloos mixes.
Old 26-01-2013, 22:22   #72
admin

I would like to say that in the case of your dog the BB test makes sense, because he is too young to be 2nd generation cross from this kennel. And this test has prooven that he is not 1st generation cross.

Unfortunately these tests currently have no more use to us, because in the Crying Wolf kennel there are pups which are likely 3rd and 4th generation of the Saarloos mixes.

Quote:
By using that argument you cannot trust any bigger breeder or stud dog owner with more than one csw, who has a chipreader in his/her pocket when a female is mated by a male?
Of course not. But I also did not say that the list will not be expanded.

The characteristics of this breed makes possible scam, and particularly mixing with other breed, easily detectable. From what I know in the Czech Republic was detected even the case that the breeder used a different wolfdog than declared on the pedigree. If it was not a problem to detect using another dog of the same breed, you do not need to fear that more scams with mixing with other breeds go unnoticed. And the database is proof of this.
Old 05-02-2013, 15:52   #73
pariduzz

edited.......!

Last edited by pariduzz; 05-02-2013 at 16:45.
pariduzz jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2013, 00:11   #74
pariduzz

Default Crying Wolf

CAN I know please,because my f litter (lupifelix)has been marked with this symbol (!)

I think that wolfdog.org has not only degraded to a commercial tool ,but i' afraid i'm in wrong :-(
Old 11-06-2014, 16:09   #75
Koughar
Loyre de Aralla Kennel

Default Mixes: Crying Wolf (Hungary)

Good afternoon
First of all apologize for my bad English
After communication of Slovak Czechoslovakian wolf dog club, what happens to the puppies born from parents of crying wolf breeder if his birth is after two years of the stay of saarlos at crying wolf breeder, for example Murad Crying Wolf and his descendants. I am the owner of Hacker de La Gretosa, who is the son of Murad Crying Wolf and Latka z Peronówki.
As I can dispel doubts about my dog ​​and clear the exclamation mark which in the name of my dog???
Thank you very much
Greetings from Spain
Koughar jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2014, 10:11   #76
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo
Default Echo Crying Wolf

Please remove the ? by the whole E-Crying Wolf litter. And all their offsprings: http://www.wolfdog.org/pl/dbase/d/23149

The litter E was registered in Hungary but it was bred by Milan Budaj (Slovakia). He covered Arys with his dog Hitt and sold her to Edith first later.

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2014, 14:03   #77
SARKA
Arimminum Kennel

Send a message via Skype™ to SARKA

This is a wrong information, Arys in 2008 was in the kennel Crying Wolf of Edith. I was present when Edit made progesteron to the two females (Arys z Oravy and Ariminum Andromeda ,my female)from his vet. She went in Slovakia for coupled Arys with Hitt. Surely the litter is just like other litters of Edith. The problem is with the litter Y,it is essential to take the test dna.
Old 13-06-2014, 16:45   #78
Andrew86

Sarka the problem is another: only my litter between Żela z Peronowki and Evander Crying Wolf has the symbol (_?_). Other Evander's litters with Fantazie z Vlčí Chaloupky and Beáta Grey Střípek snu don't have this mark (_?_).
Fantazie has a second litter with Emir Crying Wolf (brother of Evander) and it hasn't -> (_?_). There is no reason to put the mark only to my litter. In Facebook is a photo album from mating to birth and growth of puppies. I do not understand the reason of mark (_?_).
Old 13-06-2014, 21:12   #79
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Adrea, speak with Edith about Arys DNA - Milan I think give Hitt DNA without problem and you solve a disput about E litter for all time
Old 14-06-2014, 23:50   #80
vin-mix

This is ridiculous!!