Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 29-12-2010, 15:29   #81
Sherdor

Send a message via ICQ to Sherdor Send a message via MSN to Sherdor Send a message via Skype™ to Sherdor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
this are Vaiva, not Daiva ( me) I not dispute in this themat )
Sorry ... wrong letter... not more
Old 29-12-2010, 15:44   #82
Sherdor

Send a message via ICQ to Sherdor Send a message via MSN to Sherdor Send a message via Skype™ to Sherdor

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiou07 View Post
but contract or not, professional or not, I filled perfectly my responsibilities with respect to my pups and those throughout their life.
Who said the opposit here ????

... Fortunally you are not the only one of practicing that...

Anyway to compare the experience and guarantee of the breeders in this post, isn't it ?

Only to make sense to this topics...

There is several difference between breeders, and also price politics.

Here in France price (for dog with pedigree) goes from 800 € to 1600 €.

Nobody say that a small price dog means bad dog... and in the opposit, high price doesn't mean high quality each time.

Notoriety could also explain the price according to an affix...

... given almost time by the difference between reality of the acts and the lie (breeder and opponents !)
Old 30-12-2010, 13:45   #83
Tatti

The pup prices in Holland and Belgium are normal € 900.- € 1500.-
And for this are two reasons, not only the costs for the breeder, but a lot of breeders are saying, if I sell my pups for less then €900.- everyone will buy a look a like wolf for Christmas present and don't have the money lather to feed them well and go to the vet if it is necessary.

I hope my English is ok

Gr
Tatiana

Tatti jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:55   #84
monita

In Hungary the puppies' price 400-700 €.
Pedigree, chip, dogpass are in the price.
Export pedigree +50 €
monita jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 14:20   #85
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

And could anyone write what is also a minimum official salary in your country?
For example an average puppy price in Lithuania is around 800 euros, and the minimum salary is 800 LTL, which is... 231 euros
It is just really interesting

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 15:20   #86
Sherdor

French minimum salary is well known... the name is SMIC.

From 01.01.2011 it is 9,00 € "BRUT" per hour with charge (employee has to pay charge on that about 22 % )

That means that, if the person works 35 hour / week the income is 1365€ with social charge and at the end, you receive 1073 € on the bank account ! (after you also have to pay tax)

But the boss pay also big charges... When you receive 1073 per employee, in the other hand the boss give about 800 € more (1365-1073 = 292 € of salaree social charge + about 500 € of boss social charge)...

Also, Boss has to pay other tax...

So when you breed puppies and you are not registered as profesional... it is easy to earn much more money than profesional... ok ????

I explain that : if i need to take 1073 € of salary (from breeding activity)... i have to pay 800 € more for social tax... and give also IVA to government (5,5 %)

So if you could earn 300-400 € per dogs (like Martiou007 said)... that means you need 3 dogs in profesional status (only for the income) instead of one in amator status...

... and 3 dogs more = MUCH MORE ADULT DOG FOR BREEDING, KENNEL, STRUCTURE, CONTROLS, ETC...

In other point of view (country one), it is interesting...

A CWs represents here in France a little bit more than 1 month salary... and in lithuania 3 months 1/2 half... (with the data from Vaiva)

... so finally come here in France, a CWs is cheaper (LOL)
Old 01-01-2011, 15:44   #87
Sherdor

Above datas from UE statistics about salary in each country in january 2009.

Dog price remains representing by kennel notoriety (and also costs engaged by it and politics) and market price

Old 01-01-2011, 15:52   #88
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherdor View Post
I explain that : if i need to take 1073 € of salary (from breeding activity)... i have to pay 800 € more for social tax... and give also IVA to government (5,5 %)
But this is only if this is your only income, isn't it? If you are working the taxes for you are allready payed, so you pay for your "profesional breeding" less? Or is it the same?

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 16:08   #89
Sherdor

In France, as i know, there was several possibilities...

Agricultur (and breeding is part of that) is specific...

Some years ago (how many, i don't know), there was a system you pay something per puppies you have (system was made for sheep...)... but i don't know if this system is still activ....

Then, you have a system you pay a annualy paid plan if the total you sell is under 76 300 € per year...

Then you have the real system where you pay according exactly your charge and what you sell. You have each, at the minim, 3 months period you fill in documents to register what you sell and what you buy).

The third system it is the system i have choosen.... Why ?
Because it is only hobby, so each year i lost money than i earn...

If you choose the annually paid plan = you pay, even you loose money... and you also pay a minimum for social (between 2000 to 3000 € a year i think).

If you choose the real system... and you earn money (benefits), then you will pay a lot of money (to save 10000 € at the end of the year you have to pay from 5000 to 8000 € to social tax.... then you have to pay tax on the 10000 €).

This is true if it is your only income or not...

If not only income, all income (from breeding and job) would be added at the end of the year.... and you pay tax on the money you earn, according limit fixed by government...

French system is made to make people pay... but we have strong social aids and care system for people.

Last edited by Sherdor; 01-01-2011 at 16:13.
Sherdor jest offline   Reply With Quote