Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 27-03-2007, 16:50   #41
ste
wise and beautiful member

Send a message via Skype™ to ste

But if you post "ranking" on this site..i do not think it can be an "absolute" value.
massimo[/quote]

If it's possible, Margo could add a kind of "feedback" of the owners about their breeders, obviously with the reason for the vote and the sign..
It will not be a value for breeding, but only for breeder..
HI Stefano
ste jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2007, 22:30   #42
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

I am a bit late, sorry, I know, but what Ina Eichhorn wrote that the wolf percentage should not be shown over here, because in germany there can be problems, is something to be laugh at! Hanka is right, these are all wonderful wolfdogs and if people like the breeder Zlata Paltz would not do as if the csw are only Labrador or Golden Retriver there would not be problems. In germany there are no problems with wolfdogs, only in the head and mind of Ina Eichhorn.

How can a person like her say such things. People who give her wolfdogs for doing a film in german television where their dogs eat a man´s arm because they were hungry? People like them are doing everything for money. The film came on RTL where a lot of people are watching it! How can a person like her can talk over problems, if they made the problems, showing csw on TV who are eating human beings because of hunger?

And what should this mean in every dog is 100% wolf? That is really a pity if a veterinarian like she is is talking such wrong things. I think that she doesn´t know that dogs like the german Kurzhaar a hunting dog is 500 generations behind the wolf.

NO, everyone who has a csw wants to know more about his csw! And therefore it is very good that one can get this information here. In the united states there is made the difference betwenn low-middle-high content wolfblood. I think she knows nothing or is talking dirty. CSW with only around 30 % is low content wolfblood, it is a funny thing not a wolf!

sorry, but I am very angry about people who are talking with such two faces like family Eichhorn is doing!

Nice weekend

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2007, 22:49   #43
hanninadina

And the funny thing is, not the german kennel club says, but Ina, because Ina is the german kennel club(!). She is the second president (sorry don´t know the right name now), but in reality she is the woman who makes the politics in the club and she is the one who means to be the chief of all german csws! That is why there is a new second csw club founded last year in germany, who has in his name the word for free the free german csw club! Der Freie Club für TWHs. I think everyone knows why this is club is named "free". No one wants that only one person means to be chief of stuff and of course not a person who is talking with two voices.

Good night

Christian
Old 30-03-2007, 23:38   #44
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

The wolf percentage is only matematic, not garantee about the genetic, you can have a 50% wolf hibrid and have in truth one "german sheepheard" at house, that's is very common to happen, ones born a lot wolf, and others dogs a lot, but all litter receive the 50% of wolf matematically even if the genetic show a dog for you. ( not only with wolfdogs but with all mix betwen 2 differents breeds)
I not think that the problem of the wolf percentage can cause only problems in Germany, but in all world, some people want to have a "wolf" at home, in some locals haven't wolf-hybrids but have Czechoslovakian wolfdogs and Saarloos breeders, that are the breed who these people will search first, and will give a lot of attention at the matematical wolf percentage that show in the breders site and too in these site, I think, no one breeders that like this breed want that this happen.
Remembering of one very common case, when the film " white fang" was show, some people have looked for have his own " white fang" quickly, the important was seems a wolf and have a wolf percentage, some of these people never have a dog, some not have experience, and more nor give attention for the particularity behaviour of these dogs/hybrids, one year after that we have some huskys and wolf hybrids abandonated, deaths at road, free in the florest and some cases of attacks.
Because this in my oppinion not show the wolf percentage for all people can save this breed of one fashion , can save the breed for some stupid people who only want have a wolf pet for show to a friends, without know about the behavior, but this not means that will be needed take out all things who talk about the wolf percentage or the percentage of all dogs, but, why not put it possible to see only for breeders?
So, I ever think that Czechoslovakian wolfdogs are a work dog breed, recognized like that by FCI, not one wolf hybrid for give all this importance for the wolf percentage.
The people who breed hybrids, give a lot of attention at that, someone because when more wolf more expensive the people who want will have to pay, more money the "breeder" win, others because want really have a wolf, but cannot have it at home, so, they make high content hybrids for have his "own wolf".
The Czechoslovakian wolfdog nor wolfdog is, if not deceif-me, the correct translation of the name is "wolf like" not "wolfdog", if the CzW is a wolfdog because of the percentage of wolf, others breeds will have to be too.

Greetings

Paula
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2007, 14:23   #45
michaelundinaeichhorn

Christian, as somebody already tryed to explain to you on the German forum that the words German Kennel Club don´t mean Club for Czechoslowakian Wolfdogs but VDH. Or do you think I do make politics in the English Kennel Club or the American Kennel Club too?
It would be nice if you kept your personal problems at least out of this forum. I did write a German translation of my suggestion here on the Club forum www.twhclub.de (that has an English forum too by the way), maybe this could help you at least with the translation though for sure not with the rest of your problems. Sad enough that I had to do this.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2007, 14:39   #46
michaelundinaeichhorn

Hello Nebulosa,

I thought the solution that Margo made to make the wolfpercentage only visible for specially registered users a very good one that is very fine with me.
There is one more problem that was originally the reason for my suggestion. There are countries like the UK or Norway where CZW are recognised as hybrids and therefor not handled as normal dogs. We have a very hysterical climate in Germany regarding Dangerous Dog laws. The wolfpercentage surely doesn´t help with the officials that want to show action out of political reasons or with irresponsible people like the ones you described.

Ina
Old 01-04-2007, 15:21   #47
hanninadina

So if you meant the VdH why you didn´t wirte it? Margo and the others know the name of the german federation! And it is not a "club" but a federation! I didn´t know that you are now allowed to talk about what the vdh means because of csw? So german kennel club could only mean TWHClub!

Hyertical Problems about dog laws in germany? Sorry, could it be that you are 7 years behind????? We have in these days no problems with dangerous dogs because you can not find on the streets dangerous dogs!

Nebolusa, if I remeber right you are a young girl with the age around twenty? Please correct me, if I am wrong! So my question, do you have dogs, hyrbids, wolfdogs or wolves? So, we have wolfdogs and everyone who is honest is interested in the wolfblood percentage! And so if you don´t recognize yet, we have fci-breed! And why do we have this? Because csw are dogs!

And this is the best dog homepage in the world because there is no other who is so actuel, new, informative and you get picture to the dogs, all information what is needed!

Sorry, maybe some people want to make the csw more interessing than they are, could it be what is behind this wish to cancel the informations about wolfblood percentage?

And please Nebulosa don´t mind, I have read all about hybrids, wolfdogs what is on the market. I am in with german wolfdog and hybrid people. Maybe it is information for others but don´t make things more worth than they are in germany. Everybody is looking with a big smile at our wolfdogs, even in the city and of course in the big cities! But it is what it is, a wolfdog! A csw is prepaired for working for having sports and fun all day long. It is not a monster or something like this. But if you don´t work with a csw it could be a monster, like every dogbreed.

Hope you understand what I mean. I don´t want to fight you, but we are in my homecountry and I doubt that you know what is going on here.

Nice weekend encore

Christian

Please talk like you think. If you think other than you talk please than it is better to don´t talk and keep quiet. I hate people who are talking with two voices!
Old 01-04-2007, 15:22   #48
hanninadina

hyercal means hysterical!

Sorry, christian
Old 01-04-2007, 15:39   #49
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina

Please talk like you think. If you think other than you talk please than it is better to don´t talk and keep quiet. I hate people who are talking with two voices!
Then you should keep quiet cause you change your mind about twice a day.
As I wrote you before it would be nice if you could manage to keep your personal problems out of the English Forum. I also really don´t know why I should care for your problems with the meanings of the words Kennel Club you can´t expect people from for example Brazil to know the VDH. This discussion is pretty much off topic and absurd.
It is people like you who need the wolfcontent to feel important that ruin the images of breeds and cause discussions about showing it. No matter how old Nebulosa is she is obviously right.

Ina
Old 02-04-2007, 10:15   #50
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

please if you Christian and Ina have personal matters to discuss about please do it in private or choose a new thread, it has NOTHING to do with this thread.
Margo, can you take this part out of here?
I don't know about other readers but I am personally not interested in what Christian thinks about Ina's decisions and opinions here in this thread.
Christian, can I kindly invite you to stop? feel free to open a new discussion if you wish, but no OT please!

Danke!
Massimo
Old 02-04-2007, 10:50   #51
michaelundinaeichhorn

Massimo, you are absolutely right. I apologise and promise to ignore it in future. One German wolfdog.org forum is already more than anybody needs

Ina
Old 02-04-2007, 11:04   #52
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Nebolusa, if I remeber right you are a young girl with the age around twenty? Please correct me, if I am wrong!
It's not the first time somebody discredits Paula's views by mentioning her age, as it was a valid argument in a discussion

Paula, why don't you tell them the truth, i.e. that in reality you are a man over 60, with grey hair and long beard... :P

It seems being young is a serious disadvantage for some individulas and one is not supposed to feel strongly about anything if not old enough....
Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 19:45   #53
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

To Natalyja: You are absolutely right. Stop adds with puppies from parents without bonitations, X-ray results, without second name of kennel. But I think, it is not possible. Margo needs informations to database, so she (and Przemek) needs info from theese "breeders" too. Unfortunately. I know, it is not Wolfdog, but "wolfdog" only
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 20:18   #54
michaelundinaeichhorn

As far as I know it is nothing special to have no kennel name in Italy if you only have a small kennel. Maybe Massimo can say more.
Old 03-04-2007, 04:47   #55
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona
Quote:
Nebolusa, if I remeber right you are a young girl with the age around twenty? Please correct me, if I am wrong!
It's not the first time somebody discredits Paula's views by mentioning her age, as it was a valid argument in a discussion

Paula, why don't you tell them the truth, i.e. that in reality you are a man over 60, with grey hair and long beard... :P

It seems being young is a serious disadvantage for some individulas and one is not supposed to feel strongly about anything if not old enough....
You ruin my secret!!!!!!

What secret my you want ruin now? that I work as Noel in december.... ops

Old 03-04-2007, 18:21   #56
hanninadina

Hi Massimo,

it is a real pity that someone like Ina uses the term which is interesting for us germans and write it down here in the english version. Why did she do it, isn´t she able to talk and write german any more? Sorry, she gives the reason for her wish that wolfblood percentage should not be written on wolfdog, because after her opinion there are problems with csw in germany! And Massimo that is from the point of view a german problem, but doesn´t she make this as a them on the german part of wolfdog?

So, I think that everyone should know that it is her personal opinion! And of course she brought the "german problems" in here in the english version. Sure Ina, you are absolutely right, one german version of wolfdog is enough, but why do you write than here in the english version?

Christian
Old 03-04-2007, 18:25   #57
hanninadina

Sorry, Neblousa, Rona, although this is internet I like to know with whom I am talking to! And sorry to say, although I am a great fan of theoretical thoughts the practise side is important, more important. And that is, why I ask about nebulosa who she is and what knowledge she has. And please think about all the people who are new in here, I think they too want to know what person is behind "good thoughts". And sorry to say, someone from south america what can he know about dogs, wolfdogs and wolves in germany?

Neboulsa my mum comes from Ecuador, not far aqy from your country!

Christian
Old 03-04-2007, 21:58   #58
Nebulosa

Quote:
Sorry, Neblousa, Rona, although this is internet I like to know with whom I am talking to! And sorry to say, although I am a great fan of theoretical thoughts the practise side is important, more important. And that is, why I ask about nebulosa who she is and what knowledge she has. And please think about all the people who are new in here, I think they too want to know what person is behind "good thoughts". And sorry to say, someone from south america what can he know about dogs, wolfdogs and wolves in germany?

Neboulsa my mum comes from Ecuador, not far aqy from your country!

Christian
Hi, I think you not understand Ina, never here was talked about the Germany wolves and wolfdogs situation, but the world situation, can be that she use Germany as exemple, because she live in Germany.
That is truth, how can I talk about the Germany situation if I nor live in Germany!
But we have talk here ever about the world situation of the wolfdogs, that really isn't good.
This site is a guide for one huge quantity of persons in all world, some of then lives in countrys which already have big problems with wolfdogs and wolf content as UK, the CzW was forbiden in some of these countrys because it is a "wolfdog" with some " wolfcontent" and for that is "dangerous".
If not deceif-me, for you have a CzW in UK, you need a licence to have wild animals all this because CzW are "wolfdogs".
Old 04-04-2007, 00:27   #59
mijke

I agree complete with Margo, Nebulosa, Ina and many others, not to publish in public the wolfblood percentage.
Because several reasons:
•The wolf percentage is only mathematic, and does not guarantee anything about the real genetic percentage of the dog.

•Incompetent readers (who does not know enough about genetics) can use this info as a reason for making all kind of (stupid) rules, why it is not possible to keep a CsW as a normal pet.

•And because people can abuse this information to make the CsW more special/interesting for unknown people who want to have a “wild animal” (but don’t have the possibility’s for this) Even in Holland somebody was advertising the CsW as: ”a dog with still 30% wolf in it”

Quote:
So, we have wolfdogs and everyone who is honest is interested in the wolfblood percentage!
I am very honest, but I am not interested!! Because for me a CsW is a normal dog like other FCI recognised breeds. And it is my favourite breed because of their natural behaviour and their appearance.
And all interested people in CsW puppy’s I am always explaining that the wolfblood percentage is not to count and is not interesting and it is only for fun!
What really matters when people look for good puppies is a good combination (in behaviour, exterior and hips) and not the wolfblood percentage!!

When I did want to have a dog that is more wolf, I would look for a hybrid from first crossing.
And by the way, can you count all the genes of your own CsW? Only then, you can say the real wolfblood percentage

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:09   #60
Navarre
VIP Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Navarre

We should we add sooner a new "PHOTOS" section in itlaian forum