Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 02-11-2006, 03:39   #1
canislupusdon

Send a message via MSN to canislupusdon Send a message via Yahoo to canislupusdon
Default WOLFDOGS KENNEL IN INDONESIA?

Hello all,

I want to ask you all, do you have any information about where i can find wolfdogs kennel in my country indonesia? especially in surabaya city-east java province? or maybe other countries that located near Indonesia? Thank you very much for your attention all!

regards,

don
Old 02-11-2006, 22:44   #2
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

Hi,
its me sorry, but nearest kennel to you is in Israel or in Europe.
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 09:23   #3
canislupusdon

Send a message via MSN to canislupusdon Send a message via Yahoo to canislupusdon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel
Hi,
its me sorry, but nearest kennel to you is in Israel or in Europe.
Hai Pavel,

It seems that the most wolfdogs kennel located in Czech Republic (more than 50 kennels) and the second one is in Italy (more than 40 kennels), so i think i can find the best Wolfdogs in Czech because there will be many choice to choose. Can you help me and tell me how to buy wolfdogs from Czech? CIF Surabaya-Indonesia? and which one is the best wolfdogs kennel and how to choose the great one? Thank you very much Pavel.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:09   #4
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

Quote:
Originally Posted by canislupusdon
Can you help me and tell me how to buy wolfdogs from Czech?
Please rear first carefully the section FAQ. There is many practically informations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canislupusdon
and which one is the best wolfdogs kennel and how to choose the great one?
Sorry, but its impossible. Everybody have other opinions and other wishes. And which kennel is the best ? Its only joke or ? Which TV producer is the best ? And which car producer ? Everybody have somenthing positive and something negative. Its a reason, why we have a database and gallery on our server. Everybody can collect the information and make self the opinion.
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 10:32   #5
Koos

Hello,

Of course there are a lot of kennels in Czech Republic and in Slowakia. And of course you can make your choise but which one is the best, nobody can tell you that.

It depends of a lot of other things. The best thing is to come over, travel a week around and make your choise by what you have seen.

Also a little kennel can have excellent dogs and why do you want a wolfdog. My opinion is, that a wolfdog is maybe not so happy in your country because of the weather. You also have to think about the healthyness of the dog. These temperatures are not common for this kind of dogs. Of course there are wolves in warmer countries but they also look different. Did you have seen the coat of a CW??? Poor dog when the temperature is over 30 degrees for about 9 month a year.

Maybe I am wrong but to come over and see the CW in his real area, I think that is the best way and then you can decide what you want, but don't think alone of yourself.

I hope I am not too critical and I hope, you make your own right discission but don't buy a CW because they are so beautiful and they look like a wolf. These are not normal dogs and they have a special character, when you come out with them, you have a wonderfull dog but what to do, when there are troubles. Sending back to Europe or ending in ??????

Many regards,

Letty from Holland
Koos jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 21:01   #6
Joswolf

Most people want a wolfdog cause they think he is beautefull and looks like a wolf so that's no problem. The cout can adapt, and look at a chow chow, more cout. A wolfdog is a dog and far from the wolf. The wolf percentage is low and i now dogs that are less easy.
Still it will not be easy to get a wolfdog. Because you life far away, and what do you do when you later find out it's a mistake. Most breathers want theyre puppy's back when you are not able to ceep it. And what to do when you don't want it anymore? Many people in your country do not love dogs or live whit it the way we do. And we want the wolfdog to have a life like we give them. That's why i think it will be hard to get one.
bersalam Jos
Joswolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 00:24   #7
Dharkwolf

Send a message via ICQ to Dharkwolf Send a message via MSN to Dharkwolf Send a message via Skype™ to Dharkwolf

This may sound tough but it is how things are - in this instance the kennel which refuses to ship a puppy to Indonesia is probably a good kennel.

There are many reasons for this - but the most important one is probably that good breeders generally like to see their pups go into breeding - and it will be impossible for pups in Indonesia to actually breed.

Tough I know, but I am afraid that is really the way things are.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:28   #8
canislupusdon

For Pavel, KoosLetydeGraaff, JosWolf, and Dharkwolf, many thanks for all of your opinion. Surely i'll take that as my consideration. Therefore, i think at this moment maybe Wolfdog not suitable for me because the climate condition of my country and the people of my country don't like dogs, especially some group of people. Well, i hope i can go to Czech Republic and goes to all the kennels there, or maybe i can live in Czech to own a wolfdog someday thanks all
Old 24-12-2012, 11:12   #9
solomonchan

Send a message via MSN to solomonchan
Default Wolfdog in surabaya Indonesia

Hi Don
I am solomon chan from surabaya Insonesia too,i have info to you about CSW kennel near indonesia , the first CVW kennel in Asia , kennel name : SIAM CROWN KENNEL,thailand

SOLOMON CHAN
solomonchan jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 12:40   #10
Siam Crown

Just saw this thread and the mention of our kennel as a CSV kennel. We have a number of Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs which were brought in as part of a training and behavioral research project. As part of the project we bred two litters to learn about early socialization impact. We think the CSV is an interesting breed however, we are not a commercial kennel most of our activities are either breed research or sports training and the promotion of dog sports we do not breed Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs for sale.
Mike
Siam Crown Kennel
Siam Crown jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 16:12   #11
avgrunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam Crown View Post
As part of the project we bred two litters to learn about early socialization impact.
i just have to ask, out of sheer curiosity...did the puppies stay with you or did you somehow gave the puppies to people on the condition of raising them the way you want and training them? Not judging or anything I'm just really curious since you wrote that you're not selling them. I've seen the films from your trainings and I really liked them
Old 20-05-2013, 17:37   #12
Siam Crown

In the first litter the puppies stayed with us for an initial 6 months of socialization and training. In the first litter there were only 4. Two have remained with us, two were placed with people who train with us regularly. The second litter consisted of two retentions and has involved placements but only with people who train with us, and accept regular support and observation visits.
Regards
Mike
Siam Crown jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 18:29   #13
avgrunn

Wow, this is really cool, seriously I wish you all the best and lots od success in trainings
Old 18-10-2016, 09:14   #14
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

I this case I suggest to import a puppy from outside.
I know it can be more expensive but at least you can import a PUREBREED puppy: many Saarloos-mixes with fake FCI pedigree and dogs of dubious origin have been imported to Asia from european puppy-mills....

Before paying advantage money/picking up the puppy - check the parents in the database (http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase) to be sure that they are really pure Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote