Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 24-06-2011, 12:42   #1
admin

Default MISSING credibility of the French pedigrees

Basing on the number of "strange" cases in France and the OBVIOUS cheating of the French pedigrees; basing on the number of 100% mixes (mongrels) born in this country. And taking into consideration the fact that the putting AWD in the breed was KNOWN and nothing has been done against it till now - and because the AWD mongrels spred in France more and more that at the moment only VERY FEW French kennels still breed REAL Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs I must ask about the credibility of the French pedigrees.

It seems that the French pedigrees are at the moment only a useless piece of paper which guaranty NOTHING. They do not even keep the the BASIC FCI rules about breeding pedigree dogs.

Till the case will be solved please DO NOT BUY ANY PUPPIES FROM FRANCE from the mentioned kennels or kennel which base on dogs coming from the AWD producers. If you are importing a puppy from France please ask on the forum if the puppy is purebreed because there are MANY known mongrels which are still not marked as "MIXES" in the database but will be listed soon or later (with the remark "DOG NOT FOR BREEDING).

If you like such type of the dogs please contact the American Wolfdog breeders or Saarloos breeders to get a puppy. Believe me - it is much cheaper than the AWD-cross with FCI fake CsW pedigree...
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 18:17   #2
ArImInIuM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
basing on the number of "strange" cases in france and the obvious cheating of the french pedigrees; basing on the number of 100% mixes (mongrels) born in this country. And taking into consideration the fact that the putting awd in the breed was known and nothing has been done against it till now - and because the awd mongrels spred in france more and more that at the moment only very few french kennels still breed real czechoslovakian wolfdogs i must ask about the credibility of the french pedigrees.

it seems that the french pedigrees are at the moment only a useless piece of paper which guaranty nothing. They do not even keep the the basic fci rules about breeding pedigree dogs.

till the case will be solved please do not buy any puppies from france from the mentioned kennels or kennel which base on dogs coming from the awd producers. If you are importing a puppy from france please ask on the forum if the puppy is purebreed because there are many known mongrels which are still not marked as "mixes" in the database but will be listed soon or later (with the remark "dog not for breeding).

If you like such type of the dogs please contact the american wolfdog breeders or saarloos breeders to get a puppy. Believe me - it is much cheaper than the awd-cross with fci fake csw pedigree...
mais pour qui il se prend ???? Pour insulter ainsi tous les eleveurs francais ????

but for who he takes?? To insult and all french farmers??
ArImInIuM jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 18:31   #3
Pericles 40

hello!

particulier, un clt,venant de France, pere tcheque mere Francaise,c'est le plus beau

comme les votres

en Angleterre,comme en France,il y a du petit peuple,
c'est deplorable,et il est administrateur?? Bravo

Particular, a CzW coming from france with Czech Father and French Mother, like yours.
In England as in France there are "Small people", it's deplorable, and he is Admin?? Bravo!

Last edited by Nebulosa; 25-06-2011 at 22:17. Reason: I tried but this one was hard
Pericles 40 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 18:40   #4
Jet

Admin, words are important. There is in France a lot of clean breeders, with pure CSV lines.

Please let the others French breeders out of your hunt. All beautifull french dogs are not mixed, you know?

Thx

@Martial & Fabrice, please moderate your Admin.

P.S. Best regards from France, to every CSV lover, all around the world.
Old 25-06-2011, 18:45   #5
vero et sa meute

Send a message via MSN to vero et sa meute

A la mode anglaise merci reverso je reprends votre post sur le forum anglais histoire de continuer ici aussi (ah désolée je ferais pas d'efforts perso pour cet écrit)

CERTAINLY NOT FOR GOD it would come out ariminium when has you mr the administrator(director) to dare to question chaa' rey charushila of the domain of the black passo del lupo coomb and spood dumbiera, to dare to question delco said hu' nass about the domain of the black coomb which measures has More of 70cm in the withers and the lineage have ca is going to make still some hay all this Mollynière de l' Oscale and passo del lupo and said I opposite and on a boxing ring that my dogs are shit but clearly the tests are very present thus to arreter to take you for the cat's whiskers and to look at what you take(bring) out before saying that eleveurs francais makes some shit ......................... seriousness take(go,bring) out with your dogs go to make a tour(ballot) in bit ca is going to make you think about the fact that has to be a Czech really
:twis ted:

Ps ===== > reassure I you really know the race?????

best regards
vero et sa meute from FRANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 25-06-2011, 19:10   #6
vero et sa meute

Send a message via MSN to vero et sa meute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
mais pour qui il se prend ???? Pour insulter ainsi tous les eleveurs francais ????

et bien les eleveurs francais sont des "MERDES" mais demander qu'on achète plus en france pathétique

désolée je traduis pas comme lui je fais pas d'effort

Well, the french breeders are "Shit",but ask people to not buy more French dogs, it's pathetic.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 25-06-2011 at 22:20. Reason: If I did it wrong you can contact me in provate to make the corrections
vero et sa meute jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 19:21   #7
plongeuse

Admin, do you realize what you write? French breeders produce all the shit! Bad breeders or apprentice sorcerers exist in ALL countries! So it's not because you suspect certain breeders, that you have criticize the entire French production! Be careful Admin, your words can cause great harm !!
plongeuse jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 19:45   #8
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Basing on the number of "strange" cases in France and the OBVIOUS cheating of the French pedigrees; basing on the number of 100% mixes (mongrels) born in this country. And taking into consideration the fact that the putting AWD in the breed was KNOWN and nothing has been done against it till now - and because the AWD mongrels spred in France more and more that at the moment only VERY FEW French kennels still breed REAL Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs I must ask about the credibility of the French pedigrees.

It seems that the French pedigrees are at the moment only a useless piece of paper which guaranty NOTHING. They do not even keep the the BASIC FCI rules about breeding pedigree dogs.

Till the case will be solved please DO NOT BUY ANY PUPPIES FROM FRANCE from the mentioned kennels or kennel which base on dogs coming from the AWD producers. If you are importing a puppy from France please ask on the forum if the puppy is purebreed because there are MANY known mongrels which are still not marked as "MIXES" in the database but will be listed soon or later (with the remark "DOG NOT FOR BREEDING).

If you like such type of the dogs please contact the American Wolfdog breeders or Saarloos breeders to get a puppy. Believe me - it is much cheaper than the AWD-cross with FCI fake CsW pedigree...
The credibility was lost a looooong time ago and as it is hard to keep 100% track of pure / not pure CsV, me and many many others breeder´s will not buy ore use ANY dogs from France until the situation is solved...

I guess the French CsV club has some work to do and they better start now !!!

The pureness of your Vlcaks has bean questioned, any serious breeder outside of France will not use your dogs / offspring’s, simply because of the risk of that there own breeding of pure breed dogs will come into question...

Before the DNA test´s are made there will not be any way to prove by 100% that the pedigree´s are pure... When Cs Vlcaks start to look and act like AWD, Saarloos or even Husky´s it is kind of obvious that the CsV club of the county must act... So before you blame the Admin, blame the CsV Club of France / the mix breeders

Regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 25-06-2011 at 20:24.
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 19:48   #9
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by plongeuse View Post
Be careful Admin, your words can cause great harm !!

Yes they will, but only simply because that they are true !

Regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 25-06-2011 at 19:51.
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 20:18   #10
plongeuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Yes they will, but only simply because that they are true !

Regards / Mikael
But not for ALL french breeders !
plongeuse jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 20:34   #11
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Admin, words are important. There is in France a lot of clean breeders, with pure CSV lines.

Please let the others French breeders out of your hunt. All beautifull french dogs are not mixed, you know?

Thx

@Martial & Fabrice, please moderate your Admin.

P.S. Best regards from France, to every CSV lover, all around the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vero et sa meute View Post
et bien les eleveurs francais sont des "MERDES" mais demander qu'on achète plus en france pathétique

désolée je traduis pas comme lui je fais pas d'effort
Quote:
Admin, do you realize what you write? French breeders produce all the shit! Bad breeders or apprentice sorcerers exist in ALL countries! So it's not because you suspect certain breeders, that you have criticize the entire French production! Be careful Admin, your words can cause great harm !!
All of them... all of them... all of them...

You all missed this part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin
France more and more that at the moment only VERY FEW French kennels still breed REAL Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs I must ask about the credibility of the French pedigrees.
And that's a sad truth, very few kennels still breed real CzW, the main problem is in france and for what we can see responsible breeders and people which is getting affected by these mixes are only waiting the time pass, the breeders give up on breed mixes and keep their own work without bother for all situation.
If we put it together with the fact that when we read French forum about these mixes the main thing we can see is "Admin is jealous, people is jealous, all the world is jealous, my dogs have DNA LALALALALA I cant hear you all, my dog is immune as it have DNA, they are nice wolfish dogs then they are good to the breed, jealous jealous jealous", the credibility gets completely lost.
Old 25-06-2011, 20:35   #12
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
But not for ALL french breeders !
Of course not, but if not even the French CsV club can say what is pure and what is not a pure CsV how can we trust any breeder ???

It is a French problem that is started by a very very few breeders in France, but as long as the CsV club in France can not control it, not many breeder´s outside of France will take the risk of buying a dog that later on might turn up on the list as a not pure Vlcak.

Sorry, but you must clean up your back yard to gain the trust again...

Very best regards / Mikael
Old 25-06-2011, 21:20   #13
Pericles 40

quand on lit ce que l'administrateur de WD,pense de la production Italienne ,Francaise, et meme Tcheque

j'en appelle a tous les eleveurs de ces pays pour ne plus vendre de clt aux Anglais,qu'ils se debrouillent avec leur cheptel

decidement, l'Angleterre restera " A JAMAIS" une petite ile, avec des gens a l'esprit aussi etriqué que leur pays

When you read what wolfdog.org Admin think about the breeders in italy, Czech and France, I ask all the breeders of these countries to not more sell dogs to England, that they cope with their breeding stock.

Definetely, England will remain "forever" as a small island, with people with the spirit so narrow as their country

Last edited by Nebulosa; 25-06-2011 at 22:26.
Old 25-06-2011, 21:43   #14
Pericles 40

sorry
for my English ,but the translator is a shit: Lol:
are you sure, you av'nt clt,strange?

perhaps you will be the nex ,be carrefull, the admi, is god!
Old 25-06-2011, 21:46   #15
ArImInIuM

c'est sur que quand on voit ce que vous avez fait avec les tamaskans ....... et les derives qui ont suivies .......... vous êtes mal partis pour critiquer la façon dont certains éleveurs français travaillent........

Surely when you see what they've done with Tamaskans and their derivates, you're not right in criticize the way that some french breeders are working

Last edited by Nebulosa; 25-06-2011 at 22:29. Reason: translation, hope it's right
ArImInIuM jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 21:59   #16
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

English at the English forum please

Very best regards / Mikael
Old 25-06-2011, 22:03   #17
Pericles 40

Admi post in English on the French forum so

you do like us, you translate ,or you learn French!!like y "Baragouine" Anglais

and verry best regards to

Last edited by Pericles 40; 25-06-2011 at 22:09.
Old 25-06-2011, 22:18   #18
Watchwolf

Who are you to tell people what to do ?

Stop hide behind the pseudo Admin and after you can make that kind of decision, else you are nothing

Last edited by Watchwolf; 25-06-2011 at 22:21.
Watchwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 22:32   #19
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Why the hostilities in responses? I see Admin simply wrote that there are multiple kennels are using mixes, that not to buy from such kennel, .. That's all. Seems like a common sense warning when someone wants a specific purebred breed. I didn't see where Admin wrote 'don't buy vlcaks from France, period'...

For those protesting, are you really saying there is not widespread mixes being used?
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 22:36   #20
Watchwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukidomari View Post
Why the hostilities in responses? I see Admin simply wrote that there are multiple kennels are using mixes, that not to buy from such kennel, .. That's all. Seems like a common sense warning when someone wants a specific purebred breed. I didn't see where Admin wrote 'don't buy vlcaks from France, period'...

For those protesting, are you really saying there is not widespread mixes being used?
I agree with you but the story is a lot more complicated.
Now Admin tell to people "do not buy french dog because ...". He can't say this thing and stay hidden. This is too important.
Watchwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote