Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 11-03-2012, 11:05   #1
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina
Default Demoniak de la Louve Blanche

Jos de Bruin, owner and breeder of Saarloos Wolfdogs living in germany brought some light in the discussion wheather Demoniak is a mix with american or europaen wolf. He wrote in american wolfdog forum:

"Pardon me! (But there was told, there is siberian wolf in who lives in the netherlands.) That never happened. They used an TWH Wolf-mix which i had and was supposed to get rehomed but i gave him to some one shortly and they let it dissapear and ended up with that breeder."

I remember that he bought in 2006 or 2007 this CSW/Wolf-Mix in Berlin for 500,--Euros. Because he had trouble with his neighbours and the courts he could not keep this dog. So it could be, what he wrote. But isn´t it ironicle that a Saarloos breeder put his hands in the csw breed? Ok, he says, he is not guilty... lol.
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 23:16   #2
*Satu

Send a message via MSN to *Satu

If your stories are true, you can ask him to taking contact to France kennelclub and do something what he can do....
Old 12-03-2012, 00:20   #3
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Satu View Post
If your stories are true, you can ask him to taking contact to France kennelclub and do something what he can do....
yes , good idea !!!!

martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:11   #4
Joswolf

Christian you should not tell so many lies. (Because he had trouble with his neighbours and the courts he could not keep this dog. So it could be, what he wrote. But isn´t it ironicle that a Saarloos breeder put his hands in the csw breed?)

I did not put my hands in or ever will, in TWH. I resque some wolves and mixes becouse some fools like him breed and make them come in wrong hands and be bred into Saarloos or TWH. In France it happence and even black wolfdogs are born. I saved one TWH mix with Carpatian Wolf, before being confiscated. It came in wrong hands after Christians friend stole the puppy and sold it to a TWH breeder or her neighbor. I had nothing to do with it i never gave it to that person. And when a breeder in France uses it for TWH i am not responsible.

Jos

Last edited by Joswolf; 12-03-2012 at 11:50.
Joswolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:40   #5
michaelundinaeichhorn

Jos, just put the link in here with your conversation on the american wolfdog forum. This should be enough to show the truth.

Regards
Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:43   #6
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

http://www.wolfdogforum.com/forum/vi...=1488&start=10

Jos wrote at 9th march 4.52 am page 2 from 4, scroll down, there you can read what Jos wrote. And he told me by himself that he bought this cswwolf mix for 500,--Euros.
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote