Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous All about Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs...

Old 29-05-2010, 12:35   #1
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Default Questions - P14 dogs???

I just wonder...

Way have Hamlet no pedigree ???

Way are the parents P14 dogs ???

Is the parents alive ???

Do the parents have pedigree´s

Way not use the parents in breeding ???

Best regards / Mikael
Old 29-05-2010, 19:21   #2
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
I just wonder...

Way have Hamlet no pedigree ???
Club rules about inbreeding and mate dogs without bonitation or P14

Quote:
Way are the parents P14 dogs ???
Not well threated dogs and politicage.
Thats why I simply ignore bonitation results, as we can meet atipical dogs with P1 as well.

Quote:
Is the parents alive ???
Both, but I think the breeder will never repeat such litter as Wilk itself was a "mistake".

Quote:
Do the parents have pedigree´s
Both, but as P14 they cannot be used in several places without special autorization including in the orign country.

Quote:
Way not use the parents in breeding ???
Because the famale is P14 and cannot be used in breeding without special authoriarion and the P14 in the male turn his usage more complicate for some people.
I'm pretty happy that Pura Gioia kennel used Hron Radov Dvor with Gioia Zlata Palz, as looks like in future these dogs will be pretty important at breeding.
Today its more and more difficult to find litters with interesting pedigrees like that.
Old 29-05-2010, 19:45   #3
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Thanks very mush for your answers Paula

Very best regards / Mikael
Old 30-05-2010, 11:51   #4
saschia

Send a message via Skype™ to saschia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Not well threated dogs and politicage.
Thats why I simply ignore bonitation results, as we can meet atipical dogs with P1 as well.
I think it is quite unfair to not give dog with terrible character P14 just because they were not treated properly. How do we know that is the only reason? And the same owner / breeder was able to get better characters in other of his dogs. Furthermore, the character is not the only flaw of both Hron and the bitch.

I agree that there may be atypical dogs which got P1. I don't think you get any such dogs that were judged by Slovak judges Oskar, Sonya and Fero Rosik. And you never get really good dogs that got P14. So ignoring the bonitation results is not so good idea. You should at least think about why the results are such as they are.

Hamlet Radov dvor was born of pairing of half-siblings, his father was almost a puppy still, with none of the conditions for breeding fulfilled, therefore Hamlet couldn't get papers even if the breeder asked for permission.

If the puppy doesn't have papers, it doesn't have registration number and clear identity. You cannot use such animal for breeding Czechoslovak wolfdogs, as any animal, that was born after 1989 and does not have papers, is not considered Czechoslovak wolfdog and that is official. And this measure was taken to prevent cross breedings such as Mutaras.
saschia jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 17:34   #5
Silvester

Quote:
Originally Posted by saschia View Post
And you never get really good dogs that got P14. So ignoring the bonitation results is not so good idea. You should at least think about why the results are such as they are.

Hamlet Radov dvor was born of pairing of half-siblings, his father was almost a puppy still, with none of the conditions for breeding fulfilled, therefore Hamlet couldn't get papers even if the breeder asked for permission.

If the puppy doesn't have papers, it doesn't have registration number and clear identity. You cannot use such animal for breeding Czechoslovak wolfdogs, as any animal, that was born after 1989 and does not have papers, is not considered Czechoslovak wolfdog and that is official. And this measure was taken to prevent cross breedings such as Mutaras.
Yes, all this is completely right i think - especially the really extreme inbreeding is not positive.

In other races / breeds just the using of this kind of dogs again and again for breeding has caused at last all the problems with health and low vitality a lot of these "high- domesticated races" today have.

Because you never know the negative parts of genetics inside this dogs which can be concentrated by the inbreeding as much as the positive ones which you can see by phaenotypus and appearance.

So breeding with highly -inbreeded individuums is always a high risk for the offspring.

Is this really needed ?
Silvester jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 18:51   #6
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvester View Post
Is this really needed ?

No, I do not think so, and maybe it’s not possible as Hamlet might not be alive.

I think it’s better to use the parents together whit other good dogs to keep this rear line alive, and that way the offspring’s will get a FCI pedigree.

Maybe the parents of Hamlet can be Bonitated again and get a new better result ???

Best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 30-05-2010 at 18:53.
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote