Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 15-06-2014, 09:47   #81
SARKA
Arimminum Kennel

Send a message via Skype™ to SARKA

Certo ridicolo come altre cucciolate non solo quella di Echo .
Old 15-06-2014, 22:47   #82
vin-mix

ma infatti io non mi riferivo solo a quella cucciolata, ma a tutto il resto...delle cucciolate che con il cecoslovacco non ci azzeccano proprio si sa e sono ben visibili, così come di quelle su cui non c'è nulla da ridire
Old 16-06-2014, 12:31   #83
Andrew86

Daiva, honestly, I did not understand why I should do a genetic test (DNA), moreover seems made to force me to take the test of parentage. Why only my litter has mark (_?_) ??? Evander has 2 others litters...
The admin knows that I breed wisely and in the best way (DM test, DW test, HD and ED x-rays, DNA mapping, my puppies are born, breeded and socialized in my bedroom...), Evander is the real father of my puppies, there are many photos to certify him!
Old 16-06-2014, 13:41   #84
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

only DNA test can say are this dog parent or not ( I not speak about Evander now, but about realy situation)
Old 19-06-2014, 10:26   #85
pariduzz

Send a message via MSN to pariduzz

Ragazzi io ripeto che è solo una battaglia commerciale.

Io sono stato tra i primi a schierarmi contro i mix di qualsiasi tipo,e a proporre contromisure adeguate.

Ma è veramente ridicolo mettere in discussione una cucciolata tra hitt ed arys la cui progenie è visibilmente omogenea e incredibilmente simile agli ascendenti.

Io ho usato echo ben due volte,ed ho avuto delle femmine incredibilmente somiglianti ad arys ed un maschio che sembra il clone di hitt.

Tantissimi sanno che questi segni ormai sono solo pretestuosi e nemmeno più coerenti,io lo tengo sulle cucciolate di cuma (figlia di echo)ed altri proprietari di sorelle di cuma non hanno gli stessi segni.

Io sono disgustato che determinati allevatori abbiamo bisogno di screditare gli altri,oltre ogni razionalità,pur di mantenere un bacino d'utenza apprezzabile.
Old 20-06-2014, 11:38   #86
etrovirosa

Default Murad Crying Wolf

It seems that this problem is happening with all Crying Wolf litters.

Please can someone explain to me why Murad's profile was changed from (_?_) to (?_MIX_?) ?

Also, it is clear that Murad is son of Amore Mio Srdcerváč and Arys z Oravy, so why was it tagged with (_?_) to begin with?

Can I know the reasons to doubt his parentage? I do not accept "it comes from Crying Wolf" as an excuse.

Thank you in advance.
etrovirosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2014, 17:44   #87
matteo&martina
www.cheopewolfdog.it

11 days are passed and admin not change his mistake... I think that or you decide to put this symbol (_?_) on every litter of Evander (or Echo because the "problem" is the same) or you have to delete this (_?_) on Zela's litter.... I have think that this site is based on equity but this is a good example of a real not equity...

www.akeomlupocecoslovacco.it
Cheope
matteo&martina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 12:50   #88
pariduzz

Equity?
Martina look at litters from cuma and her sisters.

And look at the echo brothers offsprings.

The litters without signs are made by friends or there are other reasons?

There is not an order only confusion.
Old 25-06-2014, 14:06   #89
Andrew86

Yes Peppe, the Admin has HER preferences

For ex. X-trovertida Fuerta Atropa Bella Donna (Echo C.W. & K-lee Vornja z Peronowki) has this mark (_!_) in her litter.

While others puppies from Echo C.W. are lucky like Leah Silver dell'Irco Sortiere or Anyankas Amber Eyes of Ice -non Solo Lupo-, their litters hasn't the mark.

This is sure equity
Old 26-06-2014, 22:03   #90
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew86 View Post
Yes Peppe, the Admin has HER preferences
I opt the new Admin is a HE

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 13:11   #91
Dubstep

Who cares about -!- and -?-, if we see that it is more or less random?
Dubstep jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2014, 14:11   #92
pariduzz

Default CW

Can I know because only the litters of Cuma (my girl) have this sign(!)? and the other sisters, and some litters from echo does not have any signs? There are breeders nicest and other less ? we made too wolfish dogs? or is there another reason?
Old 17-12-2014, 14:31   #93
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pariduzz View Post
Can I know because only the litters of Cuma (my girl) have this sign(!)? and the other sisters, and some litters from echo does not have any signs? There are breeders nicest and other less ? we made too wolfish dogs? or is there another reason?
I'm trying to clean the mess with the !,? and other signs. Anyway all offspring of Echo will be marked because till now I did not received the parentage test (due to the fact that Echo comes from Crying Wolf - the kennel breeding Saarloos-Czech mixes).
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 19:19   #94
Koughar
Loyre de Aralla Kennel

And my dog why? "Hacker de la Gretosa" son of Murad Crying Wolf (Amore Mio Srdcerváč x Arys z Oravy).
When the document speaks of the litter Y Crying Wolf does not speak for any of matches Saarlos with litter M.
It is possible that if my dog being MIX evidence is provided that is charged, as is the duty of providing evidence accusing my logical thinking, otherwise why would the witch-hunts of the 16th century.
Also now that her grandmother is dead how easy it is to accuse, right?
Koughar jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 20:16   #95
admin

All dogs from the kennel Crying wolf born since 2004 are marked as "MIXes". It is the result of a lack of authorization to conduct DNA testing of individual litters and dogs which tried to do not only do the owners of dogs from this kennel, but also the official clubs. Since the Hungarian Kennel Club does not control their breeders, and the owner of "Crying wolf" kennel (which crossed Saarloos and Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs - mixes are min litters S and R and their offsprings) refuses to cooperate (which shows the fear of detection of other crosses) I decided to introduce such drastic measures.

The way to remove the "MIX" is very easy - just show the dog's paternity leading to the dogs bred in Slovakia or Czech Republic. In this case the mother is a bitch from Slovakia, all you need to do is to show that the male listed in the pedigree of Murad is real father of this dog (and it is not one of the Crying Wolf mixes owners by the Crying Wolf kennel).

In this way, I already cleared of the charges following dogs and all offsprings: Yvain Crying Wolf and Gisotsu Crying Wolf.

I'm sorry about that, but we are dealing with the breeder-swindler. And, unfortunately, the puppies have to be regarded as the results of possible subsequent frauds made by this person.
Old 12-01-2015, 22:14   #96
Koughar
Loyre de Aralla Kennel

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
All dogs from the kennel Crying wolf born since 2004 are marked as "MIXes". It is the result of a lack of authorization to conduct DNA testing of individual litters and dogs which tried to do not only do the owners of dogs from this kennel, but also the official clubs. Since the Hungarian Kennel Club does not control their breeders, and the owner of "Crying wolf" kennel (which crossed Saarloos and Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs - mixes are min litters S and R and their offsprings) refuses to cooperate (which shows the fear of detection of other crosses) I decided to introduce such drastic measures.

The way to remove the "MIX" is very easy - just show the dog's paternity leading to the dogs bred in Slovakia or Czech Republic. In this case the mother is a bitch from Slovakia, all you need to do is to show that the male listed in the pedigree of Murad is real father of this dog (and it is not one of the Crying Wolf mixes owners by the Crying Wolf kennel).

In this way, I already cleared of the charges following dogs and all offsprings: Yvain Crying Wolf and Gisotsu Crying Wolf.

I'm sorry about that, but we are dealing with the breeder-swindler. And, unfortunately, the puppies have to be regarded as the results of possible subsequent frauds made by this person.
your words are not credible when you keep checking Yvain with "(_?_)" after testing , headaches and dozens of emails to your checking follow him so.
You have the same credibility as my president of government.....
Explains and convinces me why I will spend my money to do some tests which wolfdog.org will clean his ass with them...
Explain, explain....
greetings from Spain
Koughar jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 21:57   #97
jmvdwiel

The pups from Yvain don't have a question mark , so I gues that Yvain has been accepted. Al other pups from dogs that are not correct due to wolfdog also keep the question mark . So this questionmark should be about the kennelname.
Old 17-01-2015, 15:38   #98
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koughar View Post
your words are not credible when you keep checking Yvain with "(_?_)" after testing , headaches and dozens of emails to your checking follow him so.
Yvain is marked only because I made the first part of the update of the database. And not all the changes have been applied. It will change in the next few days.
Old 16-02-2015, 19:44   #99
etrovirosa

Dear Admin,

As for Murad Crying Wolf descendants the doubt is because of Saarlos, will you remove the (_?_) from my csv if I send locus-b test from Laboklin? As well as DNA profile by them.
As I am now going to ask for Dawrfism and Degenerative Myelopathy tests and DNA profile from Labolkin, I could use same blood samples for locus-b test and clear doubts about my csv.

Waiting for your soon reply,

Best Regards,

Elena.
etrovirosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 10:57   #100
jmvdwiel

for my dog that was enough to have a yes for aproved for breeding but the ? Stayd in his kennelname.

my dog has now a no more for a different reason i removed him from the stud dog list myself.