Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 19-04-2007, 12:31   #11
fizban

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina
The thing which interests me is, if the answer from Fabio that FCI (maybe only in Italy) allows to bring in new blood wolfblood in a breed here in the csw breed. Does anybody know if this is correct?

But if it is official allowed for Fabio to bring in Son of Mutara ok why he has to inform everybody?
I have no idea about FCI but ENCI allows people to (easy speaking) register *any* dog to the ENCI registers if they get "Very good" or "Excellent" for the "supposed" breed by a judge in an ENCI show. If you had a pure wolf, you present it as a CsW and the judge (often not skilled enough in CsW) thinks it's "Very good" for being a CsW, you can register it at the LIR. There, now you have an F0 registered as CsW.

Is it legal? Yes. I've said it in other post. Is it questionable? It's relative. To me yes, it is questionable. To the Slovakian club (as far as reported), the one that is supposed to protect the breed according the FCI, registering non pure-breed dogs as CsW is not legal, unless approved by them.

You seem to ignore a lot of portions of the emails supposedly attributed to Fabio Caselli. For example, this Jinda guy is having "problems" by breeding Mutara in Czech Republic. Do you need someone to tell you the problems he's running into? Pavel and others have explained it already. Behind this mutara garbage there's Hartl - it's not new you know - just browse the past posts on this matter. Does it mean it's legit according to the Sk club? I don't think so. Hartl founded the breed, so what? Is he in charge for the breed still? No, he's not.

Do you need any hint on the reason Mutara supposedly landed in Italy? Since it was impossible (or not possibile, or hard) to keep the experiment going in Czech rep or in Slovakia they looked for a country where the official club didn't have a position on the matter and where a "friendly" breeder wouldn't have mind to keep it going by mating with CsW and (supposedly) register the offspring as CsW.

Is it legal according to our laws? Yessir.