Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 12-11-2008, 22:15   #61
Warlord

I will end saying again that any info or pictures or whatever you have on your site from konigs terry'site... you have NOT with the breeder's approval.
Warlord jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 23:01   #62
thomas

Send a message via Skype™ to thomas

Sorry but i explained everythings i do not want more discuss i do not want show all my email here beacause it will be bad for breeders .. If i can not get pictures from romanian breeders from where i got pictures about puppies beacause she is not pictures on website !! please no need more talk about that !! i said my systems i explained everythings !! thanks again sorry but i dont want join thanks for understanding
thomas jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 08:30   #63
Warlord

Everybody who contacts breeders gets pictures of puppies or parents but...did you tell Konigs Terry that you do not want those for your own but for using them on your site in order to find clients? NOOOO ... I did warn you not to try to twist my words, I know enough english and enough about people, breeders and different kind of re-sellers. For any breeder here present, what you are doing is not a question of money you earn, not a question of copyright, but a problem of how you are using those info in order to find clients who are NOT suitable for this specific breed.
you are dancing with the wolves here, but you ain't got the rhytm...
Old 13-11-2008, 09:37   #64
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
you are most likely to sell EXACTLY to those who would never be a breeder's choice.
Sure, the ones, who are lazy enought to use google and contact the breeder and answer a few simple questions. Most probably one of those, who see a photo of a "wolf" and decide it will be SO COOL to show it to friends

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 09:56   #65
thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
Everybody who contacts breeders gets pictures of puppies or parents but...did you tell Konigs Terry that you do not want those for your own but for using them on your site in order to find clients? NOOOO ... I did warn you not to try to twist my words, I know enough english and enough about people, breeders and different kind of re-sellers. For any breeder here present, what you are doing is not a question of money you earn, not a question of copyright, but a problem of how you are using those info in order to find clients who are NOT suitable for this specific breed.
you are dancing with the wolves here, but you ain't got the rhytm...

I explained everythings what i must i have to show everythings about breeders and breeders get from FCI 1000 euro staff Dou you want that ???
i said i do not want more talk and thats all if breeders give to me judgement then i can show every email and finish
Old 13-11-2008, 10:08   #66
Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas View Post
I explained everythings what i must i have to show everythings about breeders and breeders get from FCI 1000 euro staff Dou you want that ???
i said i do not want more talk and thats all if breeders give to me judgement then i can show every email and finish
yes mr thomas, as you are still with us, show us the mail where Konigs Terry specifically allowed you to use her info in order to re-sell or find a client for her puppies...before you do that keep in mind the meaning of the english word "forgery", and the consequences.
Old 13-11-2008, 10:18   #67
Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Sure, the ones, who are lazy enought to use google and contact the breeder and answer a few simple questions. Most probably one of those, who see a photo of a "wolf" and decide it will be SO COOL to show it to friends
I was afraid I ended to be "the lone wolf" here hihihi...
I saw a MUUUUCH more funny request of puppy... one time a few years ago, a young man in a show approached K-T and asked her when he can have a puppy...because he had a small family bussiness, a mini-motel in a beautiful mountain area, motel he called "The Wolf House", so he is sure that a dog like that- he pointed Crying Wolf Cester- will be the perfect dog to keep there . After K-T and I finished laughing...the request was of course rejected. After that, we laughed more... imagining customers at the motel together with the nice "wolf" roaming the yard... God knows the young man is likely to have enough money to be mr thomas' next customer.
Old 13-11-2008, 10:23   #68
Warlord

Quote:
sorry but this particular phrase I do not understand, usually you write a better english but here you are too angry I suppose. please explain again what means that mixing of breeders, FCI, 1000 euro and so on...to my best knowledge FCI has nothing to do with money involved in breeding or selling puppies.
Old 13-11-2008, 11:20   #69
thomas

No matter for me !! i said i do not want discuss I hope so understand that or You do not want try understand !! thats this themes for me is close!!
i promise and i can not show !! thats all !! if you wants to fight to me personaly give to me to judgement then i can explain everythings.. We talked with CSW breeders.. and problem is finish why i have to everyday explain .. When Hanka wrote to me email in second was deleted.. and But puppies pictures was deleted just yesterday beacause i talked again with breeders and we deleted thats all nobody want to be in focus ... thanks
Old 13-11-2008, 13:27   #70
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Thomas, so why people still find the advertisements on www.one.lt about the wolfdogs for sale with the photos of Quennio od Udhoste with the cutted copyrights mark?

Old 13-11-2008, 13:35   #71
thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Thomas, so why people still find the advertisements on www.one.lt about the wolfdogs for sale with the photos of Quennio od Udhoste with the cutted copyrights mark?
Sorry but i have responbility just for my website if somebody use Wolfdog pictures always you called and ask? Thomas Why people using pictures ask to people its not my problem!! !! i deleted all my add on my website!! thats all ask to one.lt admin !! get info and give to judgement or shot them !!!
Old 13-11-2008, 13:40   #72
thomas

so easy to find this people write to email get this people celular phone number and call!! not me !! i dont know about that i do not want to know more about CSW !! .. if you find on my webstie then you can bla bla bla but now is not your CSW on mywebsite and or somewhere advertisement with my phone.. or my website please check everyday my website...when you will find CSW pictures without copyright then call me or write to email...!! i would like to finsh this themes thanks
Old 13-11-2008, 13:41   #73
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Quote:
Sorry but i have responbility just for my website if somebody use Wolfdog pictures always you called and ask? Thomas Why people using pictures ask to people its not my problem!! !! i deleted all my add on my website!! thats all ask to one.lt admin !! get info and give to judgement or shot them !!!
You not only put the photos on your website, you also put them to the advertising portal www.skelbiu.lt (we do have screenshots) The photos and information you stole and used are still in the ads about dogs for sale.

Everyone can check it - just go to www.one.lt and refresh the page a few times. The beautiful head of Quennio will appear with a short text about wolfdogs for sale (in Lithuanian of course).

Old 13-11-2008, 13:43   #74
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Quote:
so easy to find this people write to email get this people celular phone number and call!! not me !! i dont know about that i do not want to know more about CSW !! .. if you find on my webstie then you can bla bla bla but now is not your CSW on mywebsite and or somewhere advertisement with my phone.. or my website please check everyday my website...when you will find CSW pictures without copyright then call me or write to email...!! i would like to finsh this themes thanks
No, I am sure it is you, not anyone else. Once involved with CzW - it is not so easy to pretend you didn't. You published this stolen information not only on your page.

Old 13-11-2008, 13:46   #75
thomas

How you can sure !! show me on the add is my phone or my website adress !!
You are so easy put on the shit on my name !! Show me!! and show everybody !! NOT JUST BLA BLA BLA or get screen and put here !!

Not talk more better make job !!! show for everybody !!! get the copy here im waiting !!
Old 13-11-2008, 13:50   #76
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Quote:
How you can sure !! show me on the add is my phone or my website adress !!
You are so easy put on the shit on my name !! Show me!! and show everybody !! NOT JUST BLA BLA BLA or get screen and put here !!

Not talk more better make job !!! show for everybody !!! get the copy here im waiting !!
I see you are not very polite, are you?

You made this shit and now you have to clean it. The only correct thing you still can do is to contact www.skelbiu.lt and ask them to delete the stolen photos you published there. Because now the animated banner of skelbiu.lt and YOUR information is blinking in other pages.

Don't try to play a fool.

Old 13-11-2008, 13:51   #77
thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
I wrote with Thomas too and he wrote me about this situation. He promised me next time he will not use fotos with copyright...Or he will want agreement of autor of fotos.
So in this moment I have not problem with Thomas already, because "my fotos" are deleted.
Im using yes she is dog pictures and read wha she said thats all.. What dou you want to more for me ... its finish when you show to me link or screen then i believe you and now please silent beacause ...

You are always affraid that somebody sale to Lithuania CSW .. Sure that can sale everybreeders to Lithuania CSW puppies Why you affraid ?? Why you can concurent with other CSW breeders... Europe Union its means people can propose your puppies where they wants... and Romanian can sale pups to Lithuania ,, Lithuanian can sale to Hungry!! Why you are so affraid that somebody sale puppy to your country !! You know problem is not pictures Problem is BIG CONCURENT !!!!
Old 13-11-2008, 13:55   #78
thomas

Hey Girls or Woman i dont know This pictures was from Hanka ,, and we talked with Hanka everythings okay What dou you want more show me one link with my phone or my website !! Im not using CSW Please dont affraid i will not try to sale CSW Just you be happy Lithuania just you can sale puppy no one can try to sale !! You are talking about utopia ..
Show us link not talk same and same !!
Old 13-11-2008, 13:58   #79
thomas

Give me this Link show me where is the Link on skelbiu.lt I deleted when we talked with Hanka What dou you talk about that !! ?? SHow me link !!
Old 13-11-2008, 13:58   #80
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Quote:
You are always affraid that somebody sale to Lithuania CSW .. Sure that can sale everybreeders to Lithuania CSW puppies Why you affraid ?? Why you can concurent with other CSW breeders... Europe Union its means people can propose your puppies where they wants... and Romanian can sale pups to Lithuania ,, Lithuanian can sale to Hungry!! Why you are so affraid that somebody sale puppy to your country !! You know problem is not pictures Problem is BIG CONCURENT !!!!
We are more than happy when people from Lihuania want to get a CzW puppy abroad, they contact our club and get all the information that you give - just we do it for free, because we care about the breed. There are nice CzW from abroad in Lithuania - Alpestre Galicisky Vilk, Raps z Litavskie kotliny, Geyon z Peronowki, and hope we will have more. What we care the most is the PEOPLE who get this kind of dog.
And you are not a concurent for breeders in Lithuania None of responsible breeders will sell a good puppy to you, you can only bring to Lithuania some puppies of a really bad quallity...

Tags
puppy reseller