Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 07-07-2008, 13:37   #1
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Default Wrong In Breeders´ Listing !!!

Hello

There are Wrong in Breeders´ Listning !!!

In Breeders´ Listing is ses that Sweden have 2 Breeders, But Sweden have at the moment 0 registred CsW kennels, sens the Skk have not pemited the breed sens 1 jan 2008, and totaly recognition was in Mach 2008.

I have calld Marenk,Janes phon nr and got the imfo from hes frend in China that Marenk lives in Slovakia, not in Sweden and newer had lived her either.

I would alsow like to get in contact whit
Kennel ???(Priv.Krajnc) , Marko that alsow are listed as a Swedish breeder, but he has NO,e-mail, phon nr, adress, www. or last name.

If some body knows ho he is or where he lives please tell me !!!

He Owns CsW Katrin ---(Priv.Mohor)---

Puppy from his kennel are, Kala, Kapo, Krespo.

Regards / Mikael
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 16:53   #2
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Hello

There are Wrong in Breeders´ Listning !!!

In Breeders´ Listing is ses that Sweden have 2 Breeders, But Sweden have at the moment 0 registred CsW kennels, sens the Skk have not pemited the breed sens 1 jan 2008, and totaly recognition was in Mach 2008.

I have calld Marenk,Janes phon nr and got the imfo from hes frend in China that Marenk lives in Slovakia, not in Sweden and newer had lived her either.

I would alsow like to get in contact whit
Kennel ???(Priv.Krajnc) , Marko that alsow are listed as a Swedish breeder, but he has NO,e-mail, phon nr, adress, www. or last name.

If some body knows ho he is or where he lives please tell me !!!

He Owns CsW Katrin ---(Priv.Mohor)---

Puppy from his kennel are, Kala, Kapo, Krespo.

Regards / Mikael
Hi Mikael,

kennel ???(priv.krajnc) is owned by Marko and Sta?a krajnc <<---last name ...according to wolfdog.org, all 3 puppies from this kennel (Kala, Karpo and Krespo) have emails, maybe you can write them and ask where they get the dogs from and if they have a phone number or email for Marko and Sta?a Krajnc ? ...or maybe you can contact the owner of the father for this litter ?

Greetings Rolf
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 17:13   #3
Juniorwolf

Hi again Mikael,

I think maybe someone made a mistake between shortcuts of the country-names, SI(Sweden) and SL(Slovenia), because Boris crying Wolf(father of Kala, Karpo and Krespo) is living in Murska Sobota, Sweden ...but Murska Sobota is not located in Sweden, but in Slovenia ! ....maybe it is the same for all the registred breeders in sweden ?

Could you possible be wrong about Marenk,Janes ? ...maybe he is also living in Slovenia, not Slovakia ?

Everybody can make mistakes

Greetings Rolf
Old 07-07-2008, 17:29   #4
Juniorwolf

sorry for my many posts in this thread

...But just found many dogs registered as living in Sweden, but the names of the cities they are living in are located in Slovenia ? ...maybe it is because Sweden got shortcut SI on this site and not SE witch is the correct shortcut for Sweden ...if people don`t speak or write very good English it is easy to make mistakes about this I think

Rolf
Old 07-07-2008, 18:34   #5
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Yes Sorry I duble chckt, Marenk lived in Slovenia not Slovakia , Sorry bad phon line to China.

Yes I think you are ringht Rolf both breeders tock the wrong short cut and are actually living in Slovenia.

I hope that the Moderators can shange that and put up the right flags

Thanks in advance / Mikael
Old 07-07-2008, 20:44   #6
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Yes Sorry I duble chckt, Marenk lived in Slovenia not Slovakia , Sorry bad phon line to China.

Yes I think you are ringht Rolf both breeders tock the wrong short cut and are actually living in Slovenia.

I hope that the Moderators can shange that and put up the right flags

Thanks in advance / Mikael
Only the administrators can.

if not deceif-me the Spanish breeders have the same problem, they're all as Estonian.
They're making a new version of Wolfdog.org, I think when it be online these problems will finish.
Old 07-07-2008, 20:52   #7
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Yes I hope so to

Thanks fore your anser Nebulosa

Regards / Mikael