Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > Francais > Comportement, éducation et caractère

Comportement, éducation et caractère Comment s’occuper d’un chiot, comment socialiser un CLT, les problèmes de caractère, comportement et education les plus courants du CLT et comment les résoudre…

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-12-2008, 00:05   #161
Sherdor
Senior Member
 
Sherdor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,023
Send a message via ICQ to Sherdor Send a message via MSN to Sherdor Send a message via Skype™ to Sherdor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by osla

Désolé pour vous FREEWILD mais le certificat de bonne santé n’a jamais été obligatoire avant que le décret ne soit appliqué en novembre 2008.
Cela fait 1 an 1/2 que nous pratiquons cela...

... et que nous assumons les garanties sur les chiots bien au-delà de la moyenne des éleveurs...

... mais cela me paraît naturel de "montrer" pattes blanches.

C'est aussi cela que l'on appelle de la transparence !
__________________
www.ochrana.fr
Sherdor jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 00:44   #162
Margo
Moderator
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Późna
Posts: 1,281
Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo
Default

OK, now back to the topic....

Both things are important. From one side you have health of the puppies. From the other side you have the right socialization.

Sure you must care for the puppies... Expecially first 3 weeks are more problematic because the most common diseases can be deadly for puppies at this age... But to be (almost) SURE the puppies will have no contact with pathogenics you must make sterile conditions. The puppies must stay at home, have no contact with people, dogs. You must change the clothes and clean whole body before you join the puppy room. And all this for 4 months. Because not only the first weeks are important but even more problematic can be the time after the vaccinations because the puppies have the lowest among og antibodies. But even after it you can not be sure because some diseases can infect also older puppies... How long the puppy should stay in sterile conditions? So you can be sure it will not get ill... Hmmmm... 8 months should be enough. But do you know how will be a dog which was living seperated for some months?

Now the other side - some diseases (for example herpes) get the puppies from the mother and get infected during the birth. The female can get infected for example on the dog show. So what now? You will no go to any meetings, shows and to the city because the female can get infected?

Now more - do you know how many litters every year we must remove from Wolfdog because all puppies died. do you know also how many puppies do not survive in some kennels? Sometimes it is about 50% of the puppies. And believe me - the puppies are dying not because of the socialization and because of contact with people and dogs... But even if they are separated they die because of different diseases.

Another thing - I know many breeders which cared for the puppies extremly but some of them had ill puppies....

So keeping the puppies separated will not assure you that the puppies will not become ill...

But you can not forget that if you keep puppies in "sure" conditions you will have problems with the right socialization. Puppies which do not have contact with people are later shy and do not have the right connection with people. Puppies which have contact only with the breeder will be later affraid of strangers. If you will separate puppies from other dogs they will (maybe never) not develop the right social connections with other dogs. Most of such puppies have problems with bite control.
I know people which picked up such puppies and were able to stroke them only when the pupp was sleeping (when the puppy was awake it was biting really angry because it was affraid of people). Another case of puppies from such kennel we had in Poland - the new owners took the puppy home and it hided under a bathtub. The puppy was so affraid of strangers that it took 3 days till the puppy decided to come out. And after 2 years it is still not a dog with normal stable character...
If you (as breeders) will miss the socialization it can happen that the dogs will never be NORMAL CzWs...

You say it is wrong to let the 4-weeks puppy to come out... But I know more puppies which were already sold at this age... Here you have a Czech article http://www.csvlcak.cz/readarticle.php?article_id=65 written by Czech breeder and CzW judge which say that the best age to pick up the puppy is 5 weeks. And it is normal that many people in CZ take the puppies home at the age of 5-6 weeks. The puppies have nothing - no deworming, no vaccinations... And the cases that the puppy died after arrival at the new home are really seldom...
I'm against giving away puppies at such age (because of other reasons - mainly the socialization) but for years it was working and nobody saw it is rising the number of dying puppies... I will say more - the puppies living by the new owners going outside for a walk and having contact with other dogs had more chances to survive than when they stayed "seperated from the pathogenics" in the kennels...

I will not advice anybody to take all puppies out and socialize them. And I will also not say - be careful because the puppies can get infected. But all of us must stay with cold heads... If you will leave the puppy separated for the whole time the new owner will get really HANDICAPTED puppy which have problems with people, dogs and shyness. And it is possible the problems will NEVER dissaprear. On the other hand it is clear that the early age and the age between the vaccination is the most problematic and it is good to forbid puppies to have contact with dogs which can be ill and places like dog toilets.

You must always calculate the advantage and disadvantages... and the risks... But you must also remember you will be not able to protect the puppies against everything. And it is not the point the protect the puppies from having contact with pathogenicsbut it is MUCH more important to keep puppies in good condition. Because in the most cases the illnesses "attack" weaker puppies... In the most cases strong puppies will not get ill even if they will have contact with ill dogs....
It is like with flu by people - young people do not care about it but it can be even deadly for older (weaker) people... The same is with dogs...
__________________
.

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 01:19   #163
freewild
Senior Member
 
freewild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: gironde
Posts: 2,329
Send a message via MSN to freewild Send a message via Skype™ to freewild
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos View Post
nebuolosa .. margo n a pas besoin de porte parole... elle est assez adulte pour intervenir si elle le desire .... ... tu n a RIEN A FAIRE DANS CE SUJET ... on ne parle pas de toi ici .. donc arrete stp d intervenir a tout bout de champ alors que TU N'ES PAS ELEVEUSE encore et que tes chiens sont LOIN d'etre PARFAITS !!!!!
franck arrete svp tout le monde a le droit de dire ce qu'il pense .... meme si ce post est " reservé" aux eleveurs je vais finir par croirent que certain sont biens des marchants de chiens ... et je ne parle pas forcement de toi..

pour les animalerie je connait stephane un pote travail du cote de floirac et cela fait sa 3 eme animalerie de plus ma copine a travailler dans des animalerie et la c'est pas si sale que certain le pretende les regle sanitaire sont plus draconiene que dans certain resto

par contre explique toi comment tu fait de la naisance a la remise au propriétaire ca doit etre intéréssant, il me semble que c'est la base de la discution

par avance merci
__________________
amitiées tchequelouquienne
http://texwolf.free.fr
www.amicale-chien-loup-tchecoslovaque.com
une vrai passion pour une belle race !
signé fabrice
tout simplement passionné....... et c'est deja ça
freewild jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 01:24   #164
freewild
Senior Member
 
freewild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: gironde
Posts: 2,329
Send a message via MSN to freewild Send a message via Skype™ to freewild
Default

bonjour

le menteur c'est bien stephj car tu as triché pour avoir glasya alors que c'est une autre personne qui devait l'avoir la triche tu connais j'ai prevenue margo de ce qui allé arrivée pour la maladie effectivement j'ai evoqué l'eventualité du probleme de la clim au depart ca c'est clair il n'empeche que je n'ai pas attendu pour ma part de soigner furcas et en quelques jours cela a été fini .....
apres je fait comme d'ab une visite au veto une fois que j'ai le chiot histoire de verifier .

quand a la socialisation que tu fait ......... je me pose beaucoup de question au vu du cote agressif de tés chiens !

pour furcas malgré son petit soucis la socialisation n'en a pas été arrété pour autant et je ne compte pas l'argent que je met dans mes chiens pas les meme valeur
autre chose glasya n'est pas championne de france ? et passé devant toutes les plus belle chienne ...... elle fait quoi a lyon et a la national ?? premiere ??? il ne me semble pas



en tout cas

tank's margo for had explain all the real story

pour la socialisation je rejoint margo car meme avant de connaitre le CLT les elevages que je connait sorte les chiens en dehors de l'elevage afin de developper au mieux les dispositions a la vie urbaines ..........

mais les idée de socialisations sont diverse et varié billes de couleurs faisant du bruits , differents materiaux .. donc odeur bruits et sensations ....

de quoi developper les chiots jusqu'a ce que les proprio prenent le relais
__________________
amitiées tchequelouquienne
http://texwolf.free.fr
www.amicale-chien-loup-tchecoslovaque.com
une vrai passion pour une belle race !
signé fabrice
tout simplement passionné....... et c'est deja ça

Last edited by freewild; 28-12-2008 at 01:28.
freewild jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 02:02   #165
Nebulosa
Moderator
 
Nebulosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Rio Grande do Sul
Posts: 1,332
Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherdor View Post
S. Stefik (SLO) (président du Club de race Slovaque si je ne me trompe...)
Monika Soukupová (CZ) (z Molu Es... cela te dit quelque chose ???)
J. Jedli?ka (CZ)
Monika Soukupova -> la même qu'a donne excelent par Sangria, cela de dit quelque chose?
J. Jedlika -> proprietarie de Selly Passo del Lupo... ne peut mais juger dans le pays d'origine.

Les autres savient tant de la race quant les juges brésiliens, la difference est qu'ils juge sans savoir et ne acepte le fact de qui ne connais pas la race pourquoi "ils sont juges". C'est tipique, ne acepter cette facte est tipique de qui n'ai pas experience dans le cinofilie et encore crois dans les resultats d'exposition.
Ça n'est pas seulement dans ton pays, mais dans toute monte.

Quote:
Je pense que les juges Brésilien s'y connaissent beaucoup mieux....
.... tu as dù sûrement leur expliquer comment juger !!!
Oui, différent des juges dans beacoup d'autres pays, les juges qui j'ai montre mes chiens avient beacoup d'interess en savoir plus sur les races qu'ils ne sont pas especialiste, il veut plus connaissance pour futurement faire un bon jugement, photos de chiens correctes et pas, le standard tout ça fair part.
Si vous crois qui les juges qu'ont juge tes chiens connaice la race pour le juger, qui sais futurement,quand tu avoir plus d'experience dans la cinofilie, cette idée change.


Quote:
Je ne comprends vraiment pas pourquoi tu as choisi des chiens avec dans le pedigree "tant d'incertitudes" concernant la dysplasie...
beacoup incertes, principallement Jezebeth
Quote:
Après moi, je n'ai jamais prétendu avoir tout étudié...
Devrait, principallement sur le displasia, un probleme trés serieux par n'importe quel race e sur au moins les lignes qui tu travail avec.

Quote:
... mais toi tu dois être au-dessus de cela et tu interviens sur un sujet pour lequel tu ne peux apporter finalement que peu de chose à part emprunter l'expérience des autres !!!
J'ai plus d'experience qui toi avec des malades et ellevage Shedor, la difference est qui je ne necessite pas dire ça pour toute le monde.
J'ai apporte dans se sujet puis je trouve ridicule vous (pas seulement toi,mais principallement l'enfant appell Furyos) seulement attaquer Martiou, quand il n'est a faire pas d'erreur.



Quote:
.... donc je ne vais pas me répéter... tu n'as AUCUNE CRÉDIBILITÉ ... et encore moins en Europe...
Et tu as? Quand plus je vu ton travail et lu plus je confirme qui non.
Et je ne necessita pas perd mon temp a voir ça personalement.

Quote:
Nous continuerons à nous rencontrer sur les expositions, à comparer nos chiens et à parler de nos difficultés entre tous propriétaires de CLT, même si nous sommes opposés ou en conflits ... mais pas seulement sur forum ou photo
Dans ton petit monde français du CLT, d'ou tu seulement sais ce qui tes ammies conte ou ça qui tu as reve ou vu, dans les expositiones d'ou tout est perfait, je prefere avoir contacte avec autres elleveurs et avec le club et voyager pour voir plus chiens.
__________________
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1100_1.gif
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 10:41   #166
Sherdor
Senior Member
 
Sherdor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,023
Send a message via ICQ to Sherdor Send a message via MSN to Sherdor Send a message via Skype™ to Sherdor
Default

Concernant les juges... puisqu'ils sont "vendus" ... malheureusement ils ne le sont pas à moi
Alors pourquoi s'ennuieraient-ils à donner de bons qualificatifs à mon chien ???

Comment peux-tu penser voir autant de chien que nous qui sommes si souvent en exposition ????

Je te rappelles que je n'ai pas fait que des expositions en France, mais aussi beaucoup ailleurs.

Quand tu peux aller à l'Eurodogshow de Zagreb par exemple, tu vois quand même de nombreux chiens interessants, ainsi que le Raduno (même si il y a beaucoup de Passo del Lupo), ou encore nos expositions en France où nous arrivons à regrouper maintenant plus de 70 chiens !!!

Quand tu vois tous ces chiens en expositions, certes tu vois de très beaux chiens, comme de beaucoup moins bien...
... et tu peux comprendre mieux ce qu'est un défaut de construction qui va agir sur le déplacement, un problème de masque ou de couleur d'oeil....

.... et comme chaque année tu vois les chiots de chiens présents l'année précédente, tu te fais une meilleure idée de ce que trace certains géniteurs...

Mais quand tu vas seulement dans un élevage... tu vois le travail de l'élevage et seulement celui-là !

Donc je pense que tu te trompes beaucoup Nebulosa en voulant croire que tu vois PLUS de chiens en te déplaçant ... tu vois uniquement les chiens qui t'intéressent... donc peu au final...

Dans une exposition tu vois de nombreux courant de sang... et leur mélange ! Mis à part en Pologne où tu vois surtout Peronowski, en Hongrie c'est Crying Wolf, eertaines exposition d'italie avec Passo del Lupo

.... en France... et nous pouvons en être fier ... même si le travail français ne correspond pas à ta recherche, nous avons pour l'instant beaucoup de courant de sang !

Après la France est un grand pays (environ 10 millions de chiens), et nous pouvons sans aucun problème accueillir plus de CLT que dans d'autres pays...

.... peut-être dans 20 ans aurons-nous réussi là où les pays de l'Est on échoué ????

... parce que justement, nos règles sont différentes de certains pays.

Juste en passant, nous avons participé à la constitution d'une commission d'élevage il y a 2 ans maintenant avec pour objectif principal l'amélioration de la socialisation et de la stabilité des caractères des CLT en France...

Nous avons vraiment réussi cet aspect des choses... et la proportion des chiens stables a lourdement augmenté... et contre toutes attentes, en provenance des élevages qui produisent beaucoup plus de chiots...

... comme quoi l'élevage français n'est pas si mauvais !

Remonte à la sélection des années 80...
Comment à cette époque a-t-on pu asseoir toute la race sur un seul chien Rep z Pohranièní strá¾e (F3) sans se préoccuper de la dysplasie ????
Ces techniques d'examen existaient à l'époque....

Quote:
D'un point de vue historique cette affection décrite dès 1953 n'a vu ses premiers essais de dépistage et d'éradication que vers 1955 par les sca ndinaves et 1975 en France. Actuellement de nombreux clubs de races se sont motivés dans une politique de lutte contre cette malformation.
Comment a-t-on pu prendre autant de risque à l'époque ????

Regarde les Pedigree et évalue la consanguinité sur Rep !

... et pourtant ... Les éleveurs à l'époque n'ont-ils pas fait un travail finalement pas si mal que nous soyons aujourd'hui tant de passionnés à construire la race ???

Alors Nebulosa, reste un peu modeste, ne juge pas si vite sans expérience
dont tu ne nous a toujours pas parlé (quelles sont tes références ????)

Pour synthétiser un peu les choses, le cheptel français du CLT :
- compte aujourd'hui de très nombreux chiens (plus de 500 je pense)
- continue à importer des lignées étrangères pour le consolider
- lutte contre les "éleveurs" qui croisent CLT x autres races,
- effectue des examens de dysplasie, et des tests d'ADN pour certains,
- commence à passer les test de bonitation,
- s'interroge pour améliorer la stabilité du caractère des chiens... (mais pas à n'importe quel prix !!!),
- pratique de plus en plus d'activités cynophiles de type obéissance, etc... tout en interdisant les actiivtés de "mordant" ayant conscience de la difficulté de la race sur ce point....

... mais notre diversité n'ira pas se plier aux règles établies par une poignée d'éleveurs... et des sympathisants "non éleveurs" qui décident quelle lignée est bonne pour la race ou non (si certains le font tant mieux)...

... parce que pour finir ... la race risque de tourner un peu en "rond".

Je reprendrai simplement la citation d'une personnalité française (Coluche)
"La culture c'est comme la confiture, moins on en a, plus on l'étale!"

C'est un peu la vision que j'ai de tes interventions Nebulosa...

... et je pense que tu devrais te remettre en question et penser que ta
contribution pour la race reste des plus modestes...

... ce qui ne t'autorise en aucun cas à juger l'élevage français dans sa globalité comme tu le fais !

Oui puisque tu juges les plus grands producteurs... les éleveurs plus modestes qui font n'importe quoi comme moi... il ne reste plus que 3 ou 4 éleveurs qui répondent parfaitement à ton idée de l'élevage... c'est à dire une minorité.

Je te le répète, fais tes preuves et apprends à rester modeste Nebulosa, et participe, de façon "scientifique" à la discussion concernant la

"socialisation des chiots et les risques sanitaires".... comme l'a fait Margo !
__________________
www.ochrana.fr
Sherdor jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 17:19   #167
stephjj
Member
 
stephjj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: LOIRET
Posts: 965
Send a message via MSN to stephjj
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freewild View Post
bonjour

le menteur c'est bien stephj car tu as triché pour avoir glasya alors que c'est une autre personne qui devait l'avoir la triche tu connais j'ai prevenue margo de ce qui allé arrivée pour la maladie effectivement j'ai evoqué l'eventualité du probleme de la clim au depart ca c'est clair il n'empeche que je n'ai pas attendu pour ma part de soigner furcas et en quelques jours cela a été fini .....
apres je fait comme d'ab une visite au veto une fois que j'ai le chiot histoire de verifier .

quand a la socialisation que tu fait ......... je me pose beaucoup de question au vu du cote agressif de tés chiens !

pour furcas malgré son petit soucis la socialisation n'en a pas été arrété pour autant et je ne compte pas l'argent que je met dans mes chiens pas les meme valeur
autre chose glasya n'est pas championne de france ? et passé devant toutes les plus belle chienne ...... elle fait quoi a lyon et a la national ?? premiere ??? il ne me semble pas



en tout cas

tank's margo for had explain all the real story

pour la socialisation je rejoint margo car meme avant de connaitre le CLT les elevages que je connait sorte les chiens en dehors de l'elevage afin de developper au mieux les dispositions a la vie urbaines ..........

mais les idée de socialisations sont diverse et varié billes de couleurs faisant du bruits , differents materiaux .. donc odeur bruits et sensations ....

de quoi developper les chiots jusqu'a ce que les proprio prenent le relais
mon pauvre petit agneau tout blanc...

jai pas tricher le moins du monde on ma dit tu veut une chienne de cette portée !!!
alors moi jai dit oui ou est la triche??

glasya a lyon oui 2ème pas en forme cette fois mais avait battu cette chienne plusieurs fois avant.....

glasya a la NE oui 2ème et la juge a bien dit haut et fort je préfère celle la en citant glasya mais vu sa condition physique je met l'autre 1ère...
glasya ne voulais absolument plus rien manger et mangrisais a vu d'oeil....

et a battu cette chienne peut de temp après...

glasya a battu la championne du monde a chaque rencontre avec elle ,plusieurs fois.....

et pour finir glasya a battu toutes les chiennes de frances et meme a beaucoup a l'étranger (meme se qui lon deja battu une fois....)

alors qui est le menteur rouselét????
qui est de mauvaise fois?????

quand a la socialisation que je fait elle est top et aucun de mes clients sen son pleins sur mes 2 portées (anéli et cheyenne)....
et de plus tu connais quoi en socialisation ???
ta fait tes preuves toi??
ou ça??
je veut voir je suis curieux moi????

occupe toi plutot de tes clt un qui resemble a un malamute
et l'autre qui ressemble a mickey...

et un que tu fait écrasser avec ta méconnaissances de la race (ta méconnaissance en général) et ta mauvaise fois de petit enfant gaté qui na pas u sa sucette ,demande a ta copine travesti il va taranger ça.......

aller donne ton avertissement mon ptit agneau blanc
ou banni moi ...
c'est se qui vous arrange le plus de bannir se qui dérange autant....rien a foutre de toi et de tout les manges miettes .....
__________________
éleveur de chat de bengal .
contact : [email protected]
http://www.bengal-de-johnsonscats.com/
www.miscellaneous-tattoo-piercing.com
stephjj jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 17:27   #168
stephjj
Member
 
stephjj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: LOIRET
Posts: 965
Send a message via MSN to stephjj
Default

javais editer le mauvais message
__________________
éleveur de chat de bengal .
contact : [email protected]
http://www.bengal-de-johnsonscats.com/
www.miscellaneous-tattoo-piercing.com

Last edited by stephjj; 28-12-2008 at 20:26. Reason: javais éditer le mauvais message!!!!!
stephjj jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 20:27   #169
stephjj
Member
 
stephjj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: LOIRET
Posts: 965
Send a message via MSN to stephjj
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
Sorry stephjj but what you wrote is really not fair towards me... But I see Furyos is already informed about fairy tale "Glasya which almost died" so maybe it is good it has been mentioned on the forum and no more told behind my back... Because now I have at last the CHANCE to answer it....

So I start with the story of Glasya.
One of the French breeders contacted us that he is interested in a puppy from us. We asked about him in Poland and also French people and they said only good opinions about him. So we promised him a puppy from Jolly...
He came here, choosed one puppy (not the one we suggested him) and when it came to sign the contract the problems started... In our contract it is written it is NOT ALLOWED to re-sell our puppies and the dog can not change the owner without our knowledge... But he told me he will be co-owner of the dog and (even if I don't liked it because I don't like such "surprise") I agreed... My mistake... He took Glasya to his kennel and few days letter he sold her to you...

No, not you buyed Glasya from us but she was re-sold to you by an other breeder... You know I'm not angry on you but I mentioned it because it makes some things clear.... The whole story of reselling my puppy made me sick but it also caused that you never met me, you never saw how the dogs are living at my house, you didn't saw Glasya here and never saw the condition of other puppies... Also if you would pick up the puppy you would know what is written in the contact and not blame me "for being affraid about paying the costs"...
I'm not attacking you - we cleared it before, right. And you was the same victim in this case as we are. But because not you buyed the puppy from us you also don't know many things.. And now back to the point:

1) All the puppies which leave our home are already vaccinated. Usualy already two times.... And few times dewormed...

2) WE do not sell ill puppies... If I see a dog has cold or I have any doubts I keep the puppy here till I'm sure it is fully OK.
Sure there are cases when the dog get infected in the kennel but seem to be OK at the moment when the owner pick up the puppy and because of this we take the responsibility for such cases - we pay all veterinary costs when the dog gets ill within 72 hours after the dog leaves our home...

3) You wrote me some emails but none that Glasya has parvo. And I can believe in many things (I do not disown ANY responsibility) but not when I see with the time the stories about Glasya are more and more serious and more and more far away from the truth you wrote us in that time..
Parvo is very infectious virus and it is not possible to overlook it. The breeder who took Glasya from us stayed at our home not for few minuts (so it would be possible to "hide" diarrhea and that puppies are weak and apathetic). But for over one day. He saw nothing like this because there WAS nothing like this. And he really had enough time to see how the puppies are...
At this time we had two litters at home and if Glasya would have parvo she would not be the only infected puppy. But none of the puppies had it. I say more - so far (tfu, I don't want to put a jinx on it ) we never had a single case of parvo here and also no other similar serious diseases.

4) Please do not write we had no contact at that time because I was 'affraid' to contact you... We had contact pretty often and you know it and you know why... We exchanged emails because it was also about the pedigree - more people were involved because the breeder who re-sold the puppy cheated us and sold the puppy without our knowledge. And some people suggested us we should not send the pedigree because the rules of our contract were broken and we should pick up Glasya back...
If I would knew that you have problems which make you angry I would pick up her IMMEDIATELY and so finish your problems... If you would wrote it and I would knew something I would really do this. Expecially that there were so many people EXTREMLY interested in this litter that believe me I had not even single reason to palm a puppy off on somebody...

I know the problems with the pedigree made you angry and it is also the reason why you don't like me a lot.... But please do not write I didn't took the responsibility for the puppy. No, I would be the first HAPPY person when I will have Glasya back at that time. I was furious when I get information that someone is trading with one of our puppies. You are agry because of it and now it makes you happy to write some bad words about me. But the problems which made you so crazy (that we were thinking about taking her back, about to sending the pedigree since he was resold) are exactly the best denial for your words that we were too affraid to contact you...

The biggest problem was not me but the fact that you don't buyed the puppy directly from me but from the re-seller. Please do not blame me for this. But it also caused that you do not know me and the only contact we had was the quarrel about Glasya and the whole situation. Not nice begin but it was not my fault... I only made mistake by selling one puppy.
One thing makes me happy - I really had luck that it was the one and only such case...

On the other hand I can not be extremly angry about the French breeder which buyed the puppy from us... He imported several dogs to France from Slovakia, Czech Republic, aso... and it is not his fault that he get used to the situation that some breeders care only about selling the puppies. That it is normal that when you take more puppies you get "discount" or then you buy 2 puppies you take the third puppy for free as bonus. And that they will also sell you their own mother if you will pay enough... It is not his problem that he had contact only with such breeders and though ALL breeders are like this.
And he was shocked that he must sign a contact. But for us it was NORMAL that ALL puppies are sold with contracts and it is forbidden to resell the puppies - that's the reality here. And that's normal by all breeders we know here... The problem was the French breeder had contact only with breeders from this part of Europe which are also here known as producers... But also here such style of breeding is not NORMAL... He just didn't knew it...


effectivement margo je ne pourrais jamais prouvé que cela venais de cher toi car glasya a bien transité et dune dans la voiture de fabrice et de 2 cher la personne que tu ne cite pas....mais que tu met en doute..

donc mes autres chiennes on également transité chez cette personnes pendant 1 semaines et il ny a u aucun problèmes...

donc laisser moi avoir un doute tout de meme...

quand au personnes qui ton contacter pour que tu garde le pédigrée de glasya eux je les emm.... profondément et meme beaucoup plus quil viennent me voir en face tout ses faux cul......

enfin c'est vrai aussi que je ne peut pas prouver si ça vient de cher toi ou non......
je ne suis pas de mauvaise fois comme ton modérateur de m...... sur le forum français.....

bien cordialement...

un marchand de chiens qui ne fait pas portée sur portée tout les six mois...
(ça c'est ma nouvelle signature)
__________________
éleveur de chat de bengal .
contact : [email protected]
http://www.bengal-de-johnsonscats.com/
www.miscellaneous-tattoo-piercing.com
stephjj jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2008, 03:33   #170
Nebulosa
Moderator
 
Nebulosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Rio Grande do Sul
Posts: 1,332
Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherdor View Post
Concernant les juges... puisqu'ils sont "vendus" ... malheureusement ils ne le sont pas à moi
Alors pourquoi s'ennuieraient-ils à donner de bons qualificatifs à mon chien ???
Ça seulement montre ce qui j'ai dit, tu n'as pas d'experience en ellevage.
Pourquoi un juge qui ne connais pas le race, va corrir le risque d'avoir des problemes avec le proprietaire du chien a donner un "trés bon" par un chien d'une race qu'il ne connait pas?
Principallement, quand le même est bien apresentée? qu'il ne vais pas avoir comme dire "je n'ai pas donne excelent pour le apresentation".

Quote:
Comment peux-tu penser voir autant de chien que nous qui sommes si souvent en exposition ????~
Quand j'ai ecrit ça?


Quote:
Quand tu vois tous ces chiens en expositions, certes tu vois de très beaux chiens, comme de beaucoup moins bien...
... et tu peux comprendre mieux ce qu'est un défaut de construction qui va agir sur le déplacement, un problème de masque ou de couleur d'oeil....

.... et comme chaque année tu vois les chiots de chiens présents l'année précédente, tu te fais une meilleure idée de ce que trace certains géniteurs...

Mais quand tu vas seulement dans un élevage... tu vois le travail de l'élevage et seulement celui-là !
C'est tipique pensement d'elleveur iniciant, comment je t'ai dit, quand tu avoir plus d'experience avec expositions, va compreendre pourquoi shows n'avient pas de valeur par les elleveur plus experients, qui beacoup de fois ne pardent pas sont temp a viziter les shows, dans les shows, vous seulement va voir le "bon coté" de l'ellevage en un place pas correcte.

Quote:
Donc je pense que tu te trompes beaucoup Nebulosa en voulant croire que tu vois PLUS de chiens en te déplaçant ... tu vois uniquement les chiens qui t'intéressent... donc peu au final...
Tu'as voyager avec moi? cool je n'ai pas te vu!
Non, je n'ai pas vu seulement des chiens qui j'ai le interess, mais j'essay de voir toutes les chiens possibles independant si bons ou mauvais.


Quote:
.... en France... et nous pouvons en être fier ... même si le travail français ne correspond pas à ta recherche, nous avons pour l'instant beaucoup de courant de sang !
Le probleme de france n'est pas les lignes, au contraire je dit qui en france a des lignes bien interessant mais la plu part qui necessite d'une selection avec beacoup d'attention, le grand probleme de France est le grand nombre de merchants, qui ne selectione pas et ni savien ce qu'ils sont a faire, seulement fait le accouplement et fin, si cette accouplement va aider la race ou la selection en france au moins n'est pas problemes d'ils.
C'est triste mais ceci sembre être la plu part des elleveurs en france et n'est pas necessaire voir ces chiens personellement pour dire ça, est seulement voir sons portées, chance aussi en france nous peut recontrer des bons elleveurs mais normalement ils sont toujours critiques par les merchants, qui ont le peur de perd son vent.

Quote:
Juste en passant, nous avons participé à la constitution d'une commission d'élevage il y a 2 ans maintenant avec pour objectif principal l'amélioration de la socialisation et de la stabilité des caractères des CLT en France...
j'ai vu, ça etait super et sans doute va aider la race, c'est une grand evolution.

Quote:
Remonte à la sélection des années 80...
Comment à cette époque a-t-on pu asseoir toute la race sur un seul chien Rep z Pohranièní strá¾e (F3) sans se préoccuper de la dysplasie ????
Ces techniques d'examen existaient à l'époque....
Les examens existaient dans l'epoque, aussi comment aujurd'ui exist les examens d'epilepsie et d'autres malades qu'alcun fait dans la race puis nous ne avons pas le probleme en grand escale par le moment, si dans le future, la race avoir des problemes avec une de cettes malades, comment par exemple les problemes cardiaques, les futures elleveurs vont nous considerées irresponsables pour ne avait pas controler une malade qui n'avait pas aparu en plus qui peu chiens dans la race?
Non, pourquoi nous ne peut pas voir le future, la même chose est avec l'ancien selection du CLT.

Quote:
Regarde les Pedigree et évalue la consanguinité sur Rep !
Oui, dans cette epoque ils fixent le tipe avec des imbreedings en un chien qu'est plus proxaine au standard, c'etait tipique de l'ellevage parce d'ils avoir le connaissance de qui l'imbreeding peut être dangereux par la race en future.

Quote:
... et je pense que tu devrais te remettre en question et penser que ta
contribution pour la race reste des plus modestes...

... ce qui ne t'autorise en aucun cas à juger l'élevage français dans sa globalité comme tu le fais !
Et quel etait ton contribuition?
j'ai contribue plus qui toi Sherdor et je suis sur de ça.

Quote:
il ne reste plus que 3 ou 4 éleveurs qui répondent parfaitement à ton idée de l'élevage... c'est à dire une minorité.
En france oui puis par le moment sont même peu elleveurs qui fait un travail serieux, mais dans le reste du monde beacoup plus que ça, heureusement.

mais vont retour a le sujet de cette topique
__________________
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1100_1.gif

Last edited by Nebulosa; 29-12-2008 at 03:37.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2008, 07:45   #171
shakespeare
Senior Member
 
shakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Châtel St-Denis
Posts: 1,270
Send a message via Skype™ to shakespeare
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
OK, now back to the topic....

Both things are important. From one side you have health of the puppies. From the other side you have the right socialization.

Sure you must care for the puppies... Expecially first 3 weeks are more problematic because the most common diseases can be deadly for puppies at this age... But to be (almost) SURE the puppies will have no contact with pathogenics you must make sterile conditions. The puppies must stay at home, have no contact with people, dogs. You must change the clothes and clean whole body before you join the puppy room. And all this for 4 months. Because not only the first weeks are important but even more problematic can be the time after the vaccinations because the puppies have the lowest among og antibodies. But even after it you can not be sure because some diseases can infect also older puppies... How long the puppy should stay in sterile conditions? So you can be sure it will not get ill... Hmmmm... 8 months should be enough. But do you know how will be a dog which was living seperated for some months?

Now the other side - some diseases (for example herpes) get the puppies from the mother and get infected during the birth. The female can get infected for example on the dog show. So what now? You will no go to any meetings, shows and to the city because the female can get infected?

Now more - do you know how many litters every year we must remove from Wolfdog because all puppies died. do you know also how many puppies do not survive in some kennels? Sometimes it is about 50% of the puppies. And believe me - the puppies are dying not because of the socialization and because of contact with people and dogs... But even if they are separated they die because of different diseases.

Another thing - I know many breeders which cared for the puppies extremly but some of them had ill puppies....

So keeping the puppies separated will not assure you that the puppies will not become ill...

But you can not forget that if you keep puppies in "sure" conditions you will have problems with the right socialization. Puppies which do not have contact with people are later shy and do not have the right connection with people. Puppies which have contact only with the breeder will be later affraid of strangers. If you will separate puppies from other dogs they will (maybe never) not develop the right social connections with other dogs. Most of such puppies have problems with bite control.
I know people which picked up such puppies and were able to stroke them only when the pupp was sleeping (when the puppy was awake it was biting really angry because it was affraid of people). Another case of puppies from such kennel we had in Poland - the new owners took the puppy home and it hided under a bathtub. The puppy was so affraid of strangers that it took 3 days till the puppy decided to come out. And after 2 years it is still not a dog with normal stable character...
If you (as breeders) will miss the socialization it can happen that the dogs will never be NORMAL CzWs...

You say it is wrong to let the 4-weeks puppy to come out... But I know more puppies which were already sold at this age... Here you have a Czech article http://www.csvlcak.cz/readarticle.php?article_id=65 written by Czech breeder and CzW judge which say that the best age to pick up the puppy is 5 weeks. And it is normal that many people in CZ take the puppies home at the age of 5-6 weeks. The puppies have nothing - no deworming, no vaccinations... And the cases that the puppy died after arrival at the new home are really seldom...
I'm against giving away puppies at such age (because of other reasons - mainly the socialization) but for years it was working and nobody saw it is rising the number of dying puppies... I will say more - the puppies living by the new owners going outside for a walk and having contact with other dogs had more chances to survive than when they stayed "seperated from the pathogenics" in the kennels...

I will not advice anybody to take all puppies out and socialize them. And I will also not say - be careful because the puppies can get infected. But all of us must stay with cold heads... If you will leave the puppy separated for the whole time the new owner will get really HANDICAPTED puppy which have problems with people, dogs and shyness. And it is possible the problems will NEVER dissaprear. On the other hand it is clear that the early age and the age between the vaccination is the most problematic and it is good to forbid puppies to have contact with dogs which can be ill and places like dog toilets.

You must always calculate the advantage and disadvantages... and the risks... But you must also remember you will be not able to protect the puppies against everything. And it is not the point the protect the puppies from having contact with pathogenicsbut it is MUCH more important to keep puppies in good condition. Because in the most cases the illnesses "attack" weaker puppies... In the most cases strong puppies will not get ill even if they will have contact with ill dogs....
It is like with flu by people - young people do not care about it but it can be even deadly for older (weaker) people... The same is with dogs...
Thank you Margo, I was trying to explain this from the very beginning of the topic, but since everone is more busy to make fuss than to have a constructive discussion, I'm afraid no one paid attention...
__________________
Amitiés
shakespeare jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 23:43   #172
rocambol
Junior Member
 
rocambol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 10
Default

Si tu as l'occasion, rend toi sur place pour constater !
mais ne confond pas le BA et le BA d'exposition.
amicalement.
__________________
R'
rocambol jest offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Wolfdog.org