Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous All about Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs...

Old 07-12-2015, 15:41   #1
Liahardos

Default Advice needed

My name is Yannis and I have a vlcak fellow called Athos (http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/22626).
We used to live in a house in Marathon , which is a village near Athens. The house (which was a detached one) was spacious with a big garden where Athos was very happy
Unfortunately , due to the crisis in Greece, I had to leave this house as I couldn’t afford its payments.
Now, I live in an apartment in Athens which is really small, especially for Athos. While I am working (its about 10h per day) Athos is left alone in the apartment instead of the garden that he used to. As a result , he became nervous and turned up to be unhappy and depressed.
The last months I’ve been trying to find a solution in order to improve his life quality but no matter how I tried it wasn’t enough. Although it was really hard , I ‘ve decided that its really selfish of me to keep Athos under these circumstances . I ended up that –for his happiness- he has to be where he belongs. In a place where he can run and play.In a place with other vlcak to help him with this life change.

Of course Athos is still my responsibility and my priority so I won’t send him anywhere alone. I will travel with him anywhere in Europe and stay a couple of days to make it easier for him.
I will continue paying for his food for the rest of his life as I feel that this is the least I can do for my fellow. I am also willing to support with his possible new training or his medical needs and that’s because this is not an abandon but the result of the dead end in which we are
I would really appreciate if anyone could help me find a refuge for Athos . As you are all emotionally attached with vlcaks , please don’t hesitate to give me your advice or opinion
Thank you in advance
Yannis

ps. for some reason i cannot upload pictures but i can email them if needed
Liahardos jest offline   Reply With Quote