Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > Polski > Hodowla

Hodowla Informacje o hodowli, selekcji hodowlanej i miotach....

Old 16-09-2006, 18:17   #1
lunita46
LA LLAMADA DEL LOBO

Send a message via MSN to lunita46 Send a message via Skype™ to lunita46
Default comprar cachorros

me gustaria comprar dos cachorros macho y hembra e enviado varios mensajes a criadores y no me contestan ,espero respuestas gracias.
lunita46 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2006, 18:31   #2
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Well, I will translate for english

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunita46
I want to buy puppies male and females, is sended some messages for breeders that not reply to me.
I wait for yours reply

greetings

Paula
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2006, 20:13   #3
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

hmmm, jiesli to jiest dodane do pl strony to co? Perony czegos tam nie zrobili czy co?
Old 16-09-2006, 20:37   #4
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa

Quote:
I want to buy puppies male and females, is sended some messages for breeders that not reply to me.
I wait for yours reply
greetings
Paula
Paula is it YOU who want to buy puppies, or are you just a translator?
Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2006, 21:14   #5
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin
hmmm, jiesli to jiest dodane do pl strony to co? Perony czegos tam nie zrobili czy co?
Uwazam co ona próbuja kontaktuja sie z kims Polsky hodowca, ale nie otrzymuja odpowiedz, ta sama rzecz prawdopodobnie zdarzala sie z jedzi hodowca Checa, dlatego ze ona ma pisza te sama rzecz w Czeskim forum.

Paula
Old 16-09-2006, 21:16   #6
Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona
Quote:

Quote:
I wait for yours reply
greetings
Paula
just translator
Old 16-09-2006, 21:26   #7
wolfin

ok Regards to Brazil

no to mami nadzieje ze odpowiedz dostana i ze (tez bardzo wazne jiest) ten czlowiek bedzie dobrym i prawdziwym wlascicielom dla CSV a nie kupie jiego tylko zeby "robic kase".
(a po drugie co innego mozna myszlec, kiedy od razu kupuje psa i suke?)
Old 16-09-2006, 23:41   #8
Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin
ok Regards to Brazil

no to mami nadzieje ze odpowiedz dostana i ze (tez bardzo wazne jiest) ten czlowiek bedzie dobrym i prawdziwym wlascicielom dla CSV a nie kupie jiego tylko zeby "robic kase".
(a po drugie co innego mozna myszlec, kiedy od razu kupuje psa i suke?)

Przed gdzie poznaje ona juz ma jed CzW suka wolaja Shirka, ona zycia w Hiszpanii, poznaje ten, dlatego ona napisala w Francuskim forum kiedy bedzie miec ten "link" w jezyku hiszpanskim i o czasie (kiedy) który przybywa CzW upal normalnie.
Przez pytanie, ona wydaje sie co ona potrzebuje poczatku wychowanie (byc hodowca) ta rasa.

Paula
Old 17-09-2006, 12:18   #9
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Quote:

just translator
In my opinion the main reason is that reliable, responsible breeders do not sell CSV pups just to anybody who wants to buy them, especially if the pups are to be send far away and later it would be hard for them to assess if they are well looked after, kept in good conditions and not abused. Maybe she should explain the details and provide reasons and motivations...
Dogs are not ordinary 'products', so just a plain statement "I want to buy pups" does not seem to be attractive enough for the breeders to respond - if you know what I mean

Napisałam Pauli, ze odpowiedzialni hodowcy w naszej części świata nie sprzedają szczeniaków każdemu, kto ma ochotę je kupić, zwłaszcza gdy pieski mają być wysłane daleko, a ich dalsze życie i warunki bytowania byłyby całkowiecie poza ich kontrolą. Jeśli ktoś sie dopytuje o szczeniaki powienien napisac cos wiecej o swoich motywacjach i podac więcej szczegółów, bo zdanie "chce kupic szczeniaki" nie brzmi dla hodowców zachęcająco - pieski to przecież nie jest zwykły towar.
Old 17-09-2006, 13:19   #10
wolfin

Rona-exelent odpowiedz.
dzekuje za nia.
Old 17-09-2006, 17:00   #11
Nebulosa

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

just translator
In my opinion the main reason is that reliable, responsible breeders do not sell CSV pups just to anybody who wants to buy them, especially if the pups are to be send far away and later it would be hard for them to assess if they are well looked after, kept in good conditions and not abused. Maybe she should explain the details and provide reasons and motivations...
Dogs are not ordinary 'products', so just a plain statement "I want to buy pups" does not seem to be attractive enough for the breeders to respond - if you know what I mean

Napisałam Pauli, ze odpowiedzialni hodowcy w naszej części świata nie sprzedają szczeniaków każdemu, kto ma ochotę je kupić, zwłaszcza gdy pieski mają być wysłane daleko, a ich dalsze życie i warunki bytowania byłyby całkowiecie poza ich kontrolą. Jeśli ktoś sie dopytuje o szczeniaki powienien napisac cos wiecej o swoich motywacjach i podac więcej szczegółów, bo zdanie "chce kupic szczeniaki" nie brzmi dla hodowców zachęcająco - pieski to przecież nie jest zwykły towar.
Rona, I have alone translate the that Lunita have write, she is from Spain, I have translate because I believe that not much people understand the Spanish here
I agree fully with you

Paula
Old 17-09-2006, 17:19   #12
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Rona, I have alone translate the that Lunita have write, she is from Spain, I have translate because I believe that not much people understand the Spanish here
I agree fully with you
Paula
I know your attitude to dogs from the English forum, that's why I was a bit surprised at first...

Maybe you could advise Lunita to find a translator and write appropriate letters to the breeders in English, German or Czech, for Spanish is not that popular here. Unless she really wants to buy pups like carrots? I hope this is not the case but only a linguistic problem.

Paula ma b. sensowny stosunek do psów, a zwłaszcza do CZW dlatego zdziwił mnie jej pierwszy post. Najlepiej gdyby Lunita wynajęła tłumacza i napisała odpwiednie listy do hodowców, chyba że faktycznie ma zamiar kupować szczeniaki jak marchewkę. Ale miejmy nadzieję, że to nie jest ten przypadek... i że problem jest czysto lingwistyczny
Old 17-09-2006, 22:05   #13
Nebulosa

Quote:
Quote:
I agree fully with you
Paula
I know your attitude to dogs from the English forum, that's why I was a bit surprised at first...

Maybe you could advise Lunita to find a translator and write appropriate letters to the breeders in English, German or Czech, for Spanish is not that popular here. Unless she really wants to buy pups like carrots? I hope this is not the case but only a linguistic problem.

Paula ma b. sensowny stosunek do psów, a zwłaszcza do CZW dlatego zdziwił mnie jej pierwszy post. Najlepiej gdyby Lunita wynajęła tłumacza i napisała odpwiednie listy do hodowców, chyba że faktycznie ma zamiar kupować szczeniaki jak marchewkę. Ale miejmy nadzieję, że to nie jest ten przypadek... i że problem jest czysto lingwistyczny
I hope it too, I won't lie, Im a little shock when I reading that she write here and in the czech forum in the first time, because alone have say that want buy a couple with different bloods, without more explanations, this tipical for "impulsioned" people, is this that I have tink in the first moment, talking about it by particular messages she say that want one other female for make company for she's own CzW Armminun Ginevra, and one male for she's daughter, I cannot judge because I not know she.
She say that have write for the breeders in english using one translator, well, the online translators portuguese/english or Spanish/english isn't good, I believe that it can make one little confusion.
You can see, I have use one english-Polish translator and make one comparation with the words usind one polish-english diccionary, I believe that was much difficult for your understand what I have write because these translator make some mistakes, my keyboard not have some letters that exist in the polish lenguage and I really not know polish for correct well.

Paula
Old 18-09-2006, 00:34   #14
Nebulosa

Ja bede tlumaczyc dla jezyka hiszpanski dlatego ze ona posylaja wiadomosc mówiacy co nie ma rozumieja co my ma pisza

Quote:
Quote:
Paula, es usted que desea comprar cachorros, ou és solamente la tradutora?
Quote:
Solamente la tradutora
En mi oponion la razón principal és que un creadero confiable, responsáble no vente cachorros de PLC para qualquiera que desea comprarlos, especialmente se os cachorritos seran enviados para lejano donde después seá dificil para que visiten se desean mirar en el futuro como está el perrito, se él és en buenas condiciones.
Ella debe explicar los detalles y ablar las razones y el motivo...
Los perros non son protuctos ordinarios. Apenas una declaración llana "deseo comprar cachorros" no parece-me ser bastante atractivo para que los criaderos respondan - se sabes do que hablo

Rona, yo solamente traduci el que Lunita scribio, ella és espanhola, yo traduci porque creo que non é mucha gente que compreende el espanhol aquí
concordo completamente con te

Paula

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Rona, yo solamente traduci el que Lunita scribio, ella és espanhola, yo traduci porque creo que non é mucha gente que compreende el espanhol aquí
concordo completamente con te

Paula
Yo conosco su atitud con los perros por el forum Inglés, es ese el porque era un poquito sorprendida al principio
Talvéz tu podrias aconsejar Lunita a encontrar un traductor para escribir en la lenguagem apropriada para els criaderos, en Inglés, Alemán o Checo, el espanol no es muy popular aquí
¿ A menos que ella realmente desee comprar cachorros como zanahorias? espero que eso non sea el caso, pero solamente un problema lingüistico

Lo espiero también, no iré mentire, yo estaba un poco sorprendida quando lee lo que ella escribio aquí e en el forun Checo el na primera vez, porque solamente a deto que desea comprar un cachorro e una hembra sin consanguinitá, sin más explicaciones, esto é típico en personas "impulsionadas", fue esto que pensei en el primeiro momento, hablando por messages particulares, ella dice que desea una otra hembra para hacer companía para su perrita ( PLC) Armminun Ginevra, y un perro para su hija, yo no puedo juzgar porque yo no la conosco.
Ella dice que escribio usando un traductor, bien, los traductores onlines portugues/Inglés ou Espanhol/inglés no son buenos, creo que esto puede hacer un poco de "confusion".
Usted puede mirar, yo tengo usado uno traductore inglés-polones y hacendo una comparación de las palabras con un diccionário, creo que es mucho dificil para ti compeender completamente que yo escribi porque estos traductores hacen muchos errores, my teclado no teine muchas letras que existe en la lingüagen poloneza e yo realmente non conosco polones para corrigire bene el traductore
Paula
Old 18-09-2006, 07:47   #15
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:

You can see, I have use one english-Polish translator and make one comparation with the words usind one polish-english diccionary, I believe that was much difficult for your understand what I have write because these translator make some mistakes, my keyboard not have some letters that exist in the polish lenguage and I really not know polish for correct well.

Paula
I agree with you, electronic translators are terrible and sometimes do not even convey the meaning of the message. But in emergency they're still better than nothing.... Anyway, thanks for translations into Spanish

Wyraziłam moje zdanie na temat tłumaczy elektronicznych - próbki można ocenić powyżej w postach Pauli
Old 18-09-2006, 12:32   #16
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Na českém fóru jí nikdo neodpověděl. To jsem ráda.
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 15:03   #17
lunita46
LA LLAMADA DEL LOBO

Send a message via MSN to lunita46 Send a message via Skype™ to lunita46
Default cachorros

gracias paula,por traducir mi intencion no a sido mala,no di muchas explicaciones por el problema del idioma,supuse que una frase corta se podria traducir mejor que una larga,siento mucho si alguien se ha podido molestar,yo ya expklique a paula lo que queria,supongo que me sera mas facil buscar un criadero frances o italiano que me entenderan mejor muchisimas gracias
lunita46 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 17:49   #18
Nebulosa

Default Re: cachorros

Quote:
Thanks Paula for translate, my intentionswas not bad, I didn't say many explanations because of the lenguage problem, I supose that a short phrase can be better understandeable than one long, sorry if I have bother somebody, I have explaine for Paula what I want, I supose that will be more easy searching for one French or Italian breeders that will understand me better, Thanks very much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka
Na českém fóru jí nikdo neodpověděl. To jsem ráda.
I believe that one of the moderators have delet the topic.