Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 09-02-2009, 15:46   #1
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo
Default Information about litters in the database (breeders listing)

I would like to remind the breeders that the Wolfdog.org base on on reciprocal benefits: we do a lot for you and we also expect you will do something for us... Unfortunately it do not works in some cases...

So please read again with what conditions you agree when you post an add on Wolfdog.org:

Quote:
*** As the time goes or at the latest after puppies' pick up you are obliged to send us information about puppies (birthday date, names, registration numbers, tattoo/chip numbers, names of new owners (+ if it's also possible their personal data: contact addresses, phone numbers and emails) to our email address [email protected]
Quote:
*** Free-of-charge advertisements base on reciprocal benefits - You get a chance to announce your litter effectively and for free and we receive from you the information about puppies and owners as a "payback". Until you don't fulfil the conditions you will not be able to place more advertisements. Resending of the overdue information to us will result in your future advertisements being published again.
At the moment all breeders can easily check which information is still missing in the database about their dogs and litters (dogs which they bred). By some breeders we do not have even names of the litters bred one year ago!

So please read it VERY CAREFUL:

Please check the database if info about all your litters is there and if all data is added and correct:
- names of the dogs
- dates of birth
- registration numbers
- chip or tattoo numbers
- names of the owners
If something is missing please send it to me: [email protected] (I have information that some emails sent to me "disappear" - some emails are treated as spam by spam filters and removed by the server so if you do not get information that I get the email and the new info do not appear in the database try to send it using the "private messages" on forum).

Breeders which still will have some information missing in the database will be removed after 22.02.2009 from the kennel listing.

We will also remove all litter advertisement coming from those kennels.

After the breeders will submit us all missing info they will be again listed on the kennel listing and will be also possible to add litter advertisements again.
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 16:54   #2
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
I would like to remind the breeders that the Wolfdog.org base on on reciprocal benefits: we do a lot for you and we also expect you will do something for us... Unfortunately it do not works in some cases...

So please read again with what conditions you agree when you post an add on Wolfdog.org:

At the moment all breeders can easily check which information is still missing in the database about their dogs and litters (dogs which they bred). By some breeders we do not have even names of the litters bred one year ago!

Please check the database if info about all your litters is there and if all data is added and correct:
- names of the dogs
- dates of birth
- registration numbers
- chip or tattoo numbers
- names of the owners
If something is missing please send it to me: [email protected] (I have information that some emails sent to me "disappear" - some emails are treated as spam by spam filters and removed by the server so if you do not get information that I get the email and the new info do not appear in the database try to send it using the "private messages" on forum).

Breeders which still will have some information missing in the database will be removed after 22.02.2009 from the kennel listing.

After the breeders will submit us all missing info they will be again listed on the kennel listing and will be also possible to add litter advertisements again.
Hard but very fair, good work Margo and crew !!!

Best regards / Mikael
Old 13-02-2009, 14:12   #3
Margo

Another important thing about the personal data of the new owners... Some of you don't want to send them because are afraid of breaking the law. Don't worry - we do not ask you more than you can send us. Of course if you can send whole addresses - it will be great. But we collect the addresses for statistical reasons and it is enough when you send us the data in the form:

1) Name of the owner and the country (only the name is not personal data and you can see it is also published in the ENCI database).
example: Margo Peron, Poland

or

2) Only the first letter of the surname, the name, the city and the country of the new owner - it is 1000% not a personal data.
example: Margo P., Pozna, Poland

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Old 15-02-2009, 23:45   #4
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post

- names of the dogs
- dates of birth
- registration numbers
- chip or tattoo numbers
- names of the owners

if is this new idea? then you must have a rule for European breeders and rules in which you single out uk breeders as we have been removed from the breeders listings for over 1 YEAR now, our flag and details dissapeared over a year ago and dispite many emails no reply,, so now please tell the two uk breeders online why our names and flag have been removed ? i have just looked at lots of people on breeders listings plenty have info on dogs missing you even have breeder from Brazil that has not yet produced puppies as breeder? if its to hard or if you dont want uk breeders we can always open our own data base for uk dogs, just let us know as we are fed up with asking why we have been removed with no reply from wolfdog.org..... uk breed club over 40 members and 28 owners awaiting your reply.........
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 23:53   #5
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
i have just looked at lots of people on breeders listings plenty have info on dogs missing you even have breeder from Brazil that has not yet produced puppies as breeder?
So far I know I have a female in reproduction age.
Old 16-02-2009, 12:35   #6
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
if is this new idea? then you must have a rule for European breeders and rules in which you single out uk breeders as we have been removed from the breeders listings for over 1 YEAR now, our flag and details dissapeared over a year ago and dispite many emails no reply,, so now please tell the two uk breeders online why our names and flag have been removed ? i have just looked at lots of people on breeders listings plenty have info on dogs missing you even have breeder from Brazil that has not yet produced puppies as breeder? if its to hard or if you dont want uk breeders we can always open our own data base for uk dogs, just let us know as we are fed up with asking why we have been removed with no reply from wolfdog.org..... uk breed club over 40 members and 28 owners awaiting your reply.........

Hmmmmmmm

I think that you both are removed because of that you mixing CsV ???
And wont to be on the breeders listing on a pure CsV website...

But I agree, an answer is always nice

Best regards / Mikael
Old 21-02-2009, 12:23   #7
Margo

You are right - from the list we be also removed breeders which breed mixes BUT only if they register such mixes as purebreed CzWs (example: Passo del Lupo and the (un)famous 'S'-litter).
If someone breeds CzW and for example Inuits - we don't care - it has no influence on our breed. If we will find out the breeder registers or sells mixes (mutts) as purebreed CzWs he/she will be removed longlife (without the chance to get on this list again).

Also the breeders which do not own a female with the breeding rights will dissappear. It is done automatically....

But UK belongs to the third group - we do not advertise kennels breeding dogs outside FCI and breeding using dogs with unknow origin (dogs without full pedigree; written not in "pedigree book" but in the "register").
When UKC will recognize the breed the UK breeders will appear on the list again. But so far for FCI such puppies are "mutts" - if someone from "Europe" will buy such puppy it will be not possible to breed with such dog or show it...

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw