Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > Česky > Chov

Chov Informace o chovu, výběru, odchovech....

Old 28-05-2013, 22:51   #101
jason.watts

Alexandra good on you, that you did "endurance run" even if you did not finish the 100 km one, but the whole discussion here is about potentially making it voluntary, or am i missing something...
jason.watts jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 22:52   #102
jefta
Call Me Sexy Srdcervac

Send a message via Skype™ to jefta Send Message via Gadu Gadu to jefta

Check your list of kennels and stud dogs-breeding csv in SK-orgin country is nearly died Maybe requirements are too high?
jefta jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 22:53   #103
borislav

jefta - alebo v iných krajinách kde je boom chovu čsv sú požiadavky na chov príliš nízke?
borislav jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 22:54   #104
jefta
Call Me Sexy Srdcervac

Send a message via Skype™ to jefta Send Message via Gadu Gadu to jefta

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.J.Staurovský
I dont really think its too high. 2 shows, RTG for hip dysplasia and SVP? You can do that in summer, its easy if you ask me, you just have to do something. Im not a breeder nor owner of csv (Im hoping I will be) but this seems acceptable to me. Rather I think that other countries have almost none requirements on the breeder, hence you can breed on basicly anything and call it csv. But that is just my opinion as someone who doesnt really know much about that stuff and just wanted to express his thoughts on the matter.
For me RTG is enough, how dog (parent of puppy which I want to buy or stud dog for my breeding) looks and behave I can check myself. Many good dogs are lost for the breed because of lazy owners
jefta jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 22:54   #105
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

the requirements are only a problem of the breeder, their mentality, and dedication..... if Slovakia suffers from small numbers of dogs because there aren't enough breeders who want to put some work in, is it really a good idea to make the standards lower simply to accommodate? dog breeding is a hobby and an elective choice...
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 23:00   #106
saschia

Send a message via Skype™ to saschia

Yes, and I am against making it voluntary. I just said that I was satisfied before they decided to make the exam, not the endurance run, the condition for breeding rights of the dog... But I think the run is important.

jefta - v zozname su len momentalne aktivne stanice. Kedze som momentalne vo FR, nie som na stranke vedena. Ditto vsetci chovatelia co maju prave pauzu. Mmch, 10 vrhov za rok sa moze zdat malo, ale na SK je trh vacsinou nasyteny... Predat dobe (= spolahlivym ludom) stena na konci sezony nie je prave spas...
saschia jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 23:01   #107
xica

saschia - navyse za posledne 2-3 mam pocit, ze chovnych psov a suciek pribuda...mozno sa mylim, ale na bonitaciach sa zide dost ludi...
xica jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 23:01   #108
saschia

Send a message via Skype™ to saschia

jefta - with checking yourself how the dog looks - that brings the kind of breeding they have in some kennels in Italy, France etcetera - for looks only, lot of time actually non-standard but "good looking", like long-haired dogs. Not a thing for the guarant of the breed.

Stanka - ano, zvierat postupne pribuda, aj kopa majitelov si da povedat a abslovuje (minimalne dvaja z mojich novych majitelov sa nechali presvedcit - jeden zo psa na dvor a jedna z "mne staci aj bezPP")
saschia jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 23:02   #109
xica

ja uz mam jedneho chovneho a s druhym uz len zabehnut
xica jest offline   Reply With Quote