Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Upbringing & character

Upbringing & character How to care for a puppy, how to socialize it, the most common problems with CzW, how to solve them....

Old 22-08-2005, 20:02   #21
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeba
Finally, I decided to buy an American Staffordshire Terrier. But my question is this: my wolfdog will be like an amstaff, or the small amstaff will be like my one year old wolfdog??

The charachter of the wolfdog will change??? Or maybe the amstaff will grow and make his charachter like a wolfdog?
I do not have experience with Wolfdogs (it would like to have ), but is of any dog to accept one another puppy, my Rottweiler did not support cats, until a hatch of cats in my house was born, and it accepted the mother in such a way (that it lived attacking my Rottweiler) how much the puppys (this that my Rottweiler had 5 years, almost 6). The breed American-Starfordshire-Terrier is a dog for fights with other dogs, but everything depends on the creation, it goes to accept the Wolfdog as leader and this future goes to generate some fight that is easily stops in case that you is the leader of the pack.
The result of this fight is only dribble.
But to call the name who it started the fight in a high tone makes with that it stops.
it is very important that you it has the leadership, in case that oppose the fight can be serious.

------------------------------------------

Paula Helm Pandolfo
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote