Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 07-11-2008, 01:43   #1
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin
Default Thomasfamilypuppies

AND !!! we have new "biznes plan" in Lithuania.
this man Thomas Zagurskis have this web site.
http://thomasfamilypuppies.lt/eng.html

and wo interesing cann You see?
in first web site You cann se steal logo from kennel "Crying wolf".
Hes wish buy from Edith puppy like normal buyer, but I see this info about hes pupps in this web site.
this be :

all info be in hes web site 5 minut latter from speak with Edith.

next days hes steal me personel text about wolf and wolfdog, ok I wright hem and 5 minut latter this text be out. but I have all copy.

Hes call me and very angry scream me "who You make- this is me biznes and I have licensie from this, and all info I cann use- I have permission from breeder". Hmm ... I all thime have contact with Edith... and .. hes not have "permission and contact" with breeder.

Hes steal Helena photo and cut Copyrigth sign. I wrigth to hem about this steal- ok hes make out this photo.

Today I see new info : hes have new pupps.
You cann this see:

I wright email to breeder and now whait replay.

other info :
http://girios-dvasia.wolfdog.org/gal...album=6&page=1

Who we cann make?
I know - hes have problems with people who wish buy wolfdogs with 1600 euro price. in me country not be good market to wolfdogs biznes but... this situation me not like.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:18   #2
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Hello Daiva, I wrote him too about foto with copyright "helenasotis", there is head of my male. Hanka
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 13:07   #3
wolfin

hmm I chek all and have "suspicious" breeder list.
first victim be "Crying wolf"
now "von Konigs - Terry", wo be next?
Now all breeder mas wery hard check all email about pupps.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:15   #4
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

Now we get as a admins folowing email :
Hello,

I'm Thomas from Lithuania www.thomasfamilypuppies.lt We are not breeders but We are not re-seller We are just promotion CSW I do not think that its a big problem .. And We got from Hungarian and Romanian breeders permit and We are promotion her dogs and puppies .. Beacause in Lithuania more people interesting CSW I do not think that we are doing bad for CSW more people calling us and say that thanks and more people say that First time We saw CSW .. Its means Lithuanian breeders not works good for promotions.. And We love CSW and We would like to propose CSW .. And We are not steal
Pictures from breeders website We got directly email from breeders for available puppies. We are not selling puppies breeders sales to customers

Thanks
Thomas Zagurskys
www.thomasfamilypuppies.lt
+37060099454
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 14:24   #5
wolfin

Hmm, very interesing email.
But WHO I have others info from breeders?
And when people wish moore know about wolfdogs, he not have any problem to find www.wolfdog.org or call me.
very interesing explain. But wo see in hes web site.
NOT BE info about breeders, who is who, steal photo without copyright
like this:

real photo:

and kennel logo without all name, or parents info : (this is the best method to kennel reklam)?

real is:
http://www.cryingwolf.hu/?command=dogs&id=144

If breeder wish have reklam about hes kennel or litter he cann this have in ours kennel club web site. www.kinologija.lt

And we all know this true- wolfdog is not like beautiful doggy from garden hes is big, loving but a little problematic dog, and we not wish have future like husky.... beautiful is cruel

Pavel thanks from info
Old 09-11-2008, 11:27   #6
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel View Post
I'm Thomas from Lithuania www.thomasfamilypuppies.lt

Thomas Zagurskys
www.thomasfamilypuppies.lt
A lot of people, interested in CSW are calling me too, the thing is, they do not know anything about the breed. Just like you, Mr. Zagurskys. If one gets a dog, thinking is just a usual dog, but looking like a wolf, this may turn in to something really sad.
I am not wolfin and I am not planning to fight with you via e-mails. But I know more effective ways, Mr. Zagurskys.
I know you are reading this.
I do not care what you are doing with other breeds, but I stricktly recomend you to get your hands OF wolfdogs.
Be careful. Mr. Zagurskys.

Last edited by Vaiva; 09-11-2008 at 11:34.
Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 16:35   #7
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
Hmm, very interesing email.
But WHO I have others info from breeders?
And when people wish moore know about wolfdogs, he not have any problem to find www.wolfdog.org or call me.
very interesing explain. But wo see in hes web site.
NOT BE info about breeders, who is who, steal photo without copyright
like this
So far there fact is (as far I understand):
Crying wolf and Konigs-Terry gave the permission to public the info from their web pages. Thomas did not steal the photos...
We had similar question on wolfdog - we didn't get the permission (there was no time to answer the email) and Thomas did not take any info or photos from Wolfdog.org. So I see he keep to this.

The problem is different - Crying wolf use photos made by Helena. So far I know Helena agree to it when people keep to the copyright rules.. On Crying wolf web page it is so but not on the Lithuania page - in this case the photos are taken and the copyright removed and it is NOT ALLOWED.
So the only person which rights has been broken is Helena.... So Thomas please fix it.... (the beautiful CzW photos made by her can be published ONLY with copymark OR information that the photos are made by her: http://www.helenasotis.info/)

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 17:22   #8
wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
So far there fact is (as far I understand):
Crying wolf and Konigs-Terry gave the permission to public the info from their web pages. Thomas did not steal the photos...
We had similar question on wolfdog - we didn't get the permission (there was no time to answer the email) and Thomas did not take any info or photos from Wolfdog.org. So I see he keep to this.

The problem is different - Crying wolf use photos made by Helena. So far I know Helena agree to it when people keep to the copyright rules.. On Crying wolf web page it is so but not on the Lithuania page - in this case the photos are taken and the copyright removed and it is NOT ALLOWED.
So the only person which rights has been broken is Helena.... So Thomas please fix it.... (the beautiful CzW photos made by her can be published ONLY with copymark OR information that the photos are made by her: http://www.helenasotis.info/)
he used this:

orginal be:
http://www.wolfdog.org/lit/238.html
and me personel text:

orginal is:
http://www.wolfdog.org/lit/articles/1196.html
and this:

this is from wolfdog.

AND when I this see- I wright to hem and quest- have hes permision for this use? Answer- not Your biznes, I this have from..... breeder. hmm But breeder is from Hungary but text is in me language.
When I send hem links from this orginal web site, he make out all.But, he used this when not have permsion.
And... You thinks others be with permission?
When He yeastarday wright abt me- I fals all Edith email who I have....m when hes know what cann this make... maybe ... I not have moore words. hm
Old 09-11-2008, 17:38   #9
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

We need find the good side of this, at least he not only copy the fothos but the information too... who be interessed in a puppy and comes to his site will probably read a minimum about the breed.. at the site.
At least the informations are right and comes from a rellyable place, wolfdog.org.
I will be really worried if he start to write lies about the breed for sold puppies.
When more information about the breed be spread, better.
Maybe he won't see problems in put the names of the author at the information, if already not have. I don't ignores the possibility of the "breeder" sended him the Lituan information of wolfdog.org without saying that it comes from this site and have authors.. that not the suposed breeder.
Old 09-11-2008, 17:48   #10
jasmine

No Margo, you are not right! I have never give permission anybody to use pics from my webside!!!! Daiva wrote me last Saturday and informed me that somebody in Litvania use some of my pics...I have never knew anything about it before!
A few days later we found some pics from Rodica's page......but she hadn't knew anything about it before my email!
Moreover do you think I let somebody to use some part of my kennel logo????!!!!!! My all logo was created by my friend and it is all right reserved!!!!! Or let somebody to use some part of the pics without signature (Quenno portrai from Helena)????!!!!!
Believe me, I'm too proud of my kennel, of my dogs , so I surly put advertisement just under my name!
Anyway, I sale pups just diretly to the new owners!!!!!!!
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 17:50   #11
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
We need find the good side of this, at least he not only copy the fothos but the information too... who be interessed in a puppy and comes to his site will probably read a minimum about the breed.. at the site.
At least the informations are right and comes from a rellyable place, wolfdog.org.
I will be really worried if he start to write lies about the breed for sold puppies.
When more information about the breed be spread, better.
Maybe he won't see problems in put the names of the author at the information, if already not have. I don't ignores the possibility of the "breeder" sended him the Lituan information of wolfdog.org without saying that it comes from this site and have authors.. that not the suposed breeder.
I see one more problem. He is using photos of the dogs and we all know about the planned litters. If I see information about the litter on re-seller's site I understand, that this respectful breeder is selling his puppies to re-sellers Death of the reputation.
He also uses a slogan, that Daiva is using on her website since 2006 - "Thare is nothing more beautiful than wolf". If I read in his add - I understand that Daiva is also involved

Or reputation doesn't mean anything anymore?

Old 09-11-2008, 17:51   #12
wolfin

Yes, i agre, now we with others breeder make this:
http://www.skelbiu.lt/5004998.html
a little info who is re-saller and link to forum about hem and forum about breed.
Old 09-11-2008, 18:05   #13
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
I see one more problem. He is using photos of the dogs and we all know about the planned litters. If I see information about the litter on re-seller's site I understand, that this respectful breeder is selling his puppies to re-sellers Death of the reputation.
He also uses a slogan, that Daiva is using on her website since 2006 - "Thare is nothing more beautiful than wolf". If I read in his add - I understand that Daiva is also involved

Or reputation doesn't mean anything anymore?
I don't think this kill the reputation, I don't know if the breeders really have send these information and photos to him or if he just comes to the sites and copy then, principally when the breeder lives in other country, this gives more courage to people copy and uses the photos without care, anyway, when a hungaryan person will search in latvian if exist a latvian people using his photos and dogs for announce? Probably never, at least I will never sleep thinking that some japaneses can take the photos of my dogs and use then at litter announcement, as exemple.
Fell time ago I find a litter of my bulldog announced... but she is neuthered because displasy since 18 months
Old 09-11-2008, 18:16   #14
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
I don't think this kill the reputation, I don't know if the breeders really have send these information and photos to him or if he just comes to the sites and copy then, principally when the breeder lives in other country, this gives more courage to people copy and uses the photos without care, anyway, when a hungaryan person will search in latvian if exist a latvian people using his photos and dogs for announce? Probably never, at least I will never sleep thinking that some japaneses can take the photos of my dogs and use then at litter announcement, as exemple.
Fell time ago I find a litter of my bulldog announced... but she is neuthered because displasy since 18 months
Well, I wouldn't want the photos of my dog to be published on a site like this. First of all - in Lithuania, a breeder, who sells his puppies to re-sellers, can no longer breed dogs with pedigrees.
And these are not just stolen photos, he says to people, that the owner of these dogs are selling puppies to re-sellers.

Old 09-11-2008, 18:21   #15
Huan

Send a message via Skype™ to Huan Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Huan

Taking no account of the matter if this is ethical to resell puppies I would like to advise people whos images were used without permission to kindly ask Mr. Zagurskys to remove the copyrighted material from his webpage. If he will not react to your request you can always contact his webhosting company to block the website which breaks the law. The company when notified is forced to take any necessary steps to stop illegal activities hosted on their servers.

Contact information for the domain registar:

Company name: UAB "INFORMACIJOS ALĖJA"
Email: [email protected]
Fax: +370870005070

Webhosting company for thomasfamilypuppies.50webs.com:
Company name: 50 Webs (it's free hosting)
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +359-888-373-946
Old 09-11-2008, 18:25   #16
wolfin

Przemus,
we have one breeder in Lithuania who make this - Thomas steal shes text about pupps and used this.
web site be closed, but.... next day he is a live. he has new serwer.
Old 09-11-2008, 18:27   #17
Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
No Margo, you are not right! I have never give permission anybody to use pics from my webside!!!!
So it change everything... He must remove the infromation and the photos....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
Believe me, I'm too proud of my kennel, of my dogs , so I surly put advertisement just under my name!
Anyway, I sale pups just diretly to the new owners!!!!!!!
Edith - I would even no wonder if you would give him the permission.. Why? Because his emails asking for the permission were harmless - he asked if he can use the info and photos because he makes a new web page promoting the breed in Lithuania. I think no breeder would see anything wrong in it...

You din't gave any - the case is clear: the info and photos must dissapear from his page...

Old 09-11-2008, 18:28   #18
Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Well, I wouldn't want the photos of my dog to be published on a site like this. First of all - in Lithuania, a breeder, who sells his puppies to re-sellers, can no longer breed dogs with pedigrees.
And these are not just stolen photos, he says to people, that the owner of these dogs are selling puppies to re-sellers.
Nor me, but what can I make if someone in the other side of the world is using a photo of my dogs without I know? Maybe if you search you can find photos of your dogs at chinese sites in the same way, but you will only know about it if someone told you that it's happing, and so, after you know about it you can enter with a action against it.
This is internet, serious buzines.
Well, if Edit isn't selling dogs to him, soon will appear a interessed person wanting a puppie from this site, and he will sold as Edit puppy, but he won't have pedigree with Crying wolf name and nor even with the parents that Edit uses for make the litter announced by him. if he have pedigree, so, probably, if the owner get that he fall in a lie, he will enter in justice against this re-seller.
Old 09-11-2008, 18:36   #19
Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
we have one breeder in Lithuania who make this - Thomas steal shes text about pupps and used this.
web site be closed, but.... next day he is a live. he has new serwer.
So change the way of solving the problem... Edith and Helena must not take part if it and solve the problem on the international level but you can make it fast. Ask the person to remove the copyrighted materials which belong to you. Give him some time - for example 24 hours. After this time go to the police and report this case...

Old 09-11-2008, 18:46   #20
wolfin

People please:You see hes web site?
http://thomasfamilypuppies.lt/eng.html
"Puppies for sale
We offer Quality Puppies from Top Lines at affordable prices from responsible and reputable breeders! Rare breeds are also available. Click to see our puppies for sale"
And this is web site about breeds? I not see standart, not see hystory, not see info about character, only "puppies for sale" and ZERO info about parents, about kennel, about breeder, only photo and... please buy, buy.

When I be breeder, who I mas sale for hem pupps, when I not know who pupps be transport, who owners he have, and... when I know - hes from this biznes have minimu 30-50 % money from pupps price who mas pay new owner.
for NOTHING he have money.

I think and i and Margo, and Edith have this situation when people wish buy puppy and we help hem with all info with help to transport or pedigree export, and make this FREE.

yes, maybe I be stupid and see this world in utopia light...

Tags
puppy reseller