Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 19-07-2010, 16:35   #141
jasmine

You have no problem Daiva, because you are friend of those, who organize this site.....and your datas updated immediately
But most of us have to wait months......

Edit
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 16:42   #142
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
You have no problem Daiva, because you are friend of those, who organize this site.....and your datas updated immediately
But most of us have to wait months......

Edit
you think? I not.
Missing info- Laudaj temperament test who we make in Poland in 2010 05
missing bonitation, exams, missing show results (min 4 dog show ) and CH results

I am this same user like and others, only I not make hystery when I mas wait for my dogs all info.
Old 19-07-2010, 16:44   #143
jasmine

Daiva...........see our page.....even missing father of the litter......missing CH results (several) , and not put the ads just when I wrote to the open forum........
you know,you are not right...........
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 16:51   #144
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
Daiva...........see our page.....even missing father of the litter......missing CH results (several) , and not put the ads just when I wrote to the open forum........
you know,you are not right...........
for my Admin is ok, for You not and this is not my and Admin problem, but You and Admin ... maybe ...

nice day
Old 19-07-2010, 19:02   #145
*Satu

Send a message via MSN to *Satu

I can´t see Barons Charactertest (was in last year )

But it´s not so big thing... I don´t care.
Old 20-07-2010, 02:50   #146
mijke

Also info of my dogs are missing....And yes I am EVEN also one of the modarators!
But I don't complain about missing info, because I know just like Daiva that it is a huge of work to receive info of owners and breeders and to update this site!
We all (moderators and admin) work for Free and we spend a lot of our time in this site for the breed and for you all!!

And NO I am not a special friend of the owners of this site or the admin! (I realy even don't know who she or he is!!!)
But I am glad there is such an international site with a lot of info for and about the CsW breed! (does anybody knows an international site lke this for another breed ??)

And this site with a lot of info about the breed in several languages is just the reason why I cooperate as a moderator !
And that is only the reason why I do invest a lot of time with collecting info for the admin instead of complaining about missing results

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 11:20   #147
Norky

Default Interest

Dear Admin!

My kennel was deleted from the breeders' listing.I would like to know what is the reason?

As I know, I have sent all the requested information..
I do not understand...
Please explain the reason.
Thank you in advance!

Regards:
Aniko Molnar
vom hause Norky kennel
Norky jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 13:56   #148
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijke View Post
But I am glad there is such an international site with a lot of info for and about the CsW breed! (does anybody knows an international site lke this for another breed ??)
Exactly!
Also, as Daiva mentioned - you can always e-mail the owner of a dog and get all the information needed. You can get newest photos, HD results and the plans of bonitation or training exams Maybe we are just a little bit spoiled by having all the info "on plate", aren't we?

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:43   #149
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Hi admin,
thank you very much for uploading of datas of my dogs, changing of gallery of Valska and yes, my Assisi is always living .
Thank you.....
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 14:58   #150
Angelika

Thank you, admin
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 18:56   #151
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Send a message via Skype™ to GalomyOak

Quick question on the new database...some dogs are listed with !!!MIX!!!, others with !!!Non-FCI!!! - there is another group of dogs that says
!!!REG!!! - what does this refer to? Thanks!
Old 17-08-2010, 17:42   #152
Norky

Default Delete

Dear Admin!

My dog's: Odette Crying Wolf, Lara Crying Wolf and Nork von Neckartal was deleted from my kennel ownership and the latter dog Nork deleted from the stud dog's listing.

I would like to know what is the reason?

I do not understand...
Thank you in advance!

Regards:

Aniko Molnar

vom hause Norky kennel
Norky jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 18:09   #153
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norky View Post
Dear Admin!

My dog's: Odette Crying Wolf, Lara Crying Wolf and Nork von Neckartal was deleted from my kennel ownership and the latter dog Nork deleted from the stud dog's listing.

I would like to know what is the reason?

I do not understand...
Thank you in advance!

Regards:

Aniko Molnar

vom hause Norky kennel
If this happened just today - I think it is okay. The system is going through some updates, I think. You will also notice many planned litters were erased overnight - they were all missing overnight, and re-appeared today, and also some kennels have disappeared. But I am sure after updates everything will be back again.
Old 17-08-2010, 18:09   #154
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalomyOak View Post
Quick question on the new database...some dogs are listed with !!!MIX!!!, others with !!!Non-FCI!!! - there is another group of dogs that says
!!!REG!!! - what does this refer to? Thanks!
Mix are dogs like Mutaras, dogs that have no pure CSW parents.

Non-FCI means kennels that are no registered FCI-kennels, what means no FCI-pedigrees. The German kennel "vom Böhmerwald" is a kennel but not member of the VDH/FCI.

Reg very likely means registered dogs, in the FCI there is the possibility of phenotype-registration. Dogs that look like a breed can get registration pedigrees and their offspring gets this kind of pedigrees for as far as I remember 4 generations, after that they get normal pedigrees. If you take for example Amber, she is of parents with full FCI-pedigree but not bred under any kennel but underwent phenotype-registration.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 18:31   #155
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post

Reg very likely means registered dogs, in the FCI there is the possibility of phenotype-registration. Dogs that look like a breed can get registration pedigrees and their offspring gets this kind of pedigrees for as far as I remember 4 generations, after that they get normal pedigrees. If you take for example Amber, she is of parents with full FCI-pedigree but not bred under any kennel but underwent phenotype-registration.
So phenotype can be based purely on whether a kennel is FCI registered or not - not necessarily on whether a dog is known to be of pure lineage (which Amber obviously is)? We have a similar type of phenotype registration here, but it is for dogs with unknown parents (which terrifies me for our breed...). AKC doesn't require any kind of kennel registration (I wish they did), so this hadn't even occured to me for FCI. Thanks!

Marcy
Old 17-08-2010, 18:57   #156
michaelundinaeichhorn

No, the phenotype registration only needs a dog that looks like a CSW. There are registered Mutaras and others. Wolfdog only has them as mixes if they know they are.
Originally registration was a good thing for breeds like for example the Picard which has not so many FCI-registered dogs but there are still working dogs with shepherds without pedigrees.
Old 17-08-2010, 21:19   #157
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
No, the phenotype registration only needs a dog that looks like a CSW. There are registered Mutaras and others. Wolfdog only has them as mixes if they know they are.
Originally registration was a good thing for breeds like for example the Picard which has not so many FCI-registered dogs but there are still working dogs with shepherds without pedigrees.
Is phenotype registration still available? Why would it still be available for a breed already fully recognized (ie., not provisional) by the FCI and its comprising kennel clubs?

Marcy, were you alluding to the AKC's FSS' take on registering dogs with no known parents so long as the dog physically resembles said breed? That's effectively an open stud book and that that worries me too ...
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 22:43   #158
michaelundinaeichhorn

Yes, it is available in the FCI but the Slovakian Club decided not to accept registered dogs and doesn´t register as far as I know.
But it can´t be prevented that other countries register them and that was how the Mutaras got into breeding. http://www.wolfdog.org/deu/dbase/d8668.html
It would make sense in the case of dogs like Amber to get a paternal DNA for proof and than at least give informations in the registry-papers but the parents and other ancestors don´t show up in the papers. So all information is lost.
I don´t think registration is bad in general if it is handled with paternal proof or like in the case of the Picard helps to get more dogs into the breeding gene pool but it gets a big problem with mixes or parents that didn´t fullfill the the breeding rules by failing the health tests that are required.
Old 18-08-2010, 10:22   #159
robertomaggio

For Admin:

Hello I'm Roberto From Italia,
-please I cheak and found that you take off my dog: Storm Arimminum from list of reproductor.Why? Storm is HD A and ED 0. And he is DM N/N.

-and please you take off my kennel " Dei Maggio" from list of Breeder in Italy.
Why.?
I just spoke with several my friends and have similar problems.

Please can you specify me reason?

B.regards
Roberto Maggiorani
robertomaggio jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 10:44   #160
Grin
Wilkokłak

I think that we have to show some patience; please note that there are more data lost (surely temporarily) like for examle the names of owners.
Grin jest offline   Reply With Quote