Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 12-11-2008, 14:20   #21
thomas

Send a message via Skype™ to thomas

I see that how many days here talk about our website its big help for us !! and for CSW now more people know about CSW . I think that its a our jobs..

1) We are not re-sellers beacause we are not buying puppy and selling We are just find new owner and propose to breeders. Im not buying any puppy from anybreeders.
2) Yes i published pictures CSW but im getting permission from breeders. I did not copy and add our website.. Where is the permission on my email inbox and my gmail messenger history..
3) If cryingwolf said that im not give permission then why cryingwolf not join this discussion..
4) On the our website is more breeds and anypuppies we are not sale ,, Breeders sale to owners.. We are autohorizations from breeders.
You can see some breeds permition paper.
http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/r...olajimas-1.jpg
5) When breeders said that add my pictures for advertisment then we can add. We are not steal pictures .. it no necesary for us ..
6) About Lithuanian Breeders i can say anybad words. and we did say that this puppies our puppies ...
7) We are not breeders and We are not professional for CSW . But we can propose everyking breeds on our website and we can propose breeders puppies..
Everybreeders can use our systems... and Every breeders can sale puppies where they wants !!
9) For example Hungry breeders sale puppies to Lithuania or American breeders sale puppies to Hungry i dont see problem !! Free market !!
10) If wolfdog org is some statement for marketing I mean Lithuanian breeders can not sale puppy to Hungry its a stupid things...

I can show all email and all conversation with breeders .. but its will be not for me problem with breeders ... Now we deleted all pictures from our site.. beacause we do not want to do bad for breeders... If somebody give to us judgement then everbody will se what we has on our hands permission or not.. Beacause for us no problem we propose CSW or not !!.. I think so that we was propose CSW on the baltic region... then Daiva said that i sold all my puppies thanks !! i dont know how is sold !! If she has any litters ) but maybe okay its a no problem with us .. Problem is other side ..

I will ask to all breeders Again and again !! if we have not permission.. How we can publish pictures... and Why she is not join this discussion!!

Best Regards .

Best Regards
thomas jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 15:50   #22
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

I wrote with Thomas too and he wrote me about this situation. He promised me next time he will not use fotos with copyright...Or he will want agreement of autor of fotos.
So in this moment I have not problem with Thomas already, because "my fotos" are deleted.
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 15:57   #23
thomas

Thanks for your understanding !! Good Bless all CSW Breeders and CSW
Old 12-11-2008, 16:11   #24
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas View Post
3) If cryingwolf said that im not give permission then why cryingwolf not join this discussion..

...and Why she is not join this discussion!!

She had join to this topic as Jasmine.
Old 12-11-2008, 16:18   #25
thomas

Sorry okay im always using real name i dont know she is using jasmine !!
okay its problem is finish !! I hope so that everybody understand this problem!! We are not re-seller .. We are just propose breeders puppies We are not buy 10 CSW puppies and sale by one by !! We are proposing puppies to new owners but Owners always contact with breeders... Beacause We can not know about CSW conditions and We can not give to owner about info for CSW ... But i think so that we can offer CSW puppies to our website its not big problem... Yes We was mistake for copyright i understand and i accept and now in our website any pictures or announcement for puppies...
Old 12-11-2008, 19:04   #26
BlueBelton

Send a message via Skype™ to BlueBelton

Quote:
We are proposing puppies to new owners but Owners always contact with breeders... Beacause We can not know about CSW conditions and We can not give to owner about info for CSW ...
Thomas, sorry, but you are lying. When you found CSW litter for the customer and you were asked who is the breeder, you said - sorry, I won't tell who is the breeder as we want to make some money too.
There is a proof but in Lithuanian language.
BlueBelton jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 19:10   #27
thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBelton View Post
Thomas, sorry, but you are lying. When you found CSW litter for the customer and you were asked who is the breeder, you said - sorry, I won't tell who is the breeder as we want to make some money too.
There is a proof but in Lithuanian language.
No.. im not liying yes i have to win money when i found new owners i have to get my comission here is not church ,, But you can say that im buying puppy and i sale to owner sorry but no... Sure if i found new customer and i propose your puppy i have to win money !! Yes When i talk new owners until deposit i did not say breeders .. after deposit why not ... You have understand that i make business but im not buying puppy and sale ..

If i propose your puppy i have to get comission yes !!
Old 12-11-2008, 19:15   #28
thomas

And now i have 3 customers for CSW but my owners waiting my answer ... when i get deposit then i will say my customers breeders email or website or phone!! and is so easy to check if i will buy puppies must be pedigree on my name yes !! But you are wrong everypuppy works papers will be on new owners names .... We are not selling puppies , We are selling information about available puppies... it so easy understand ...
Old 12-11-2008, 19:27   #29
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
And now i have 3 customers for CSW but my owners waiting my answer ...
Yes, and how you can be so sure, that breeder will sell the puppy to THESE people? Not every person is able to handle with CzW, and a good breeder will not sell a puppy to a person, not suitable for it. Or do you think you know enought about the breed you can check the potential buyers? How do you do this? Or the only condition is money?

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 19:28   #30
thomas

Now everybody looking to cryingwolf she is sale puppies or not !! Now What dou you think Daiva did good !! for my site not good !! For me no matter 3 CSW sold or not im propose 50 breeders puppies on my site ... and we are working with hungry breeders so friendly... Breeders win selling puppies i win selling information i do not think that its bad for me and for breeders...

I have to say again We are not church sure that we have to win money breeders must win money too.. and all information about breeds must give all info to owners not me must give breeders.... its a marketings systems .. Now all around the world economic crises .. If i help to breeders its bad!!!....

Everbody know that CSW is not populars breeds but so specific breeds .. and i dont know about CSW nothing ....just i accept my mistake or my fault was publish Ms.Hanka's dog .. this was my fault but for cryingwolf puppies publish with permission.. i can show on the judgement everythings.. Im not stupid im not 15 years old. I know everythings for business... i know that without permission you can publish anythings...

And Hanka wrote to me email in same second i deleted picture... Why im not publish now cryingwolf puppies Beacause i dont want to she is a victim for pictures.. i said again no problem CSW puppies for sale or not but problem is friendship for breeders... thanks
Old 12-11-2008, 19:37   #31
thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Yes, and how you can be so sure, that breeder will sell the puppy to THESE people? Not every person is able to handle with CzW, and a good breeder will not sell a puppy to a person, not suitable for it. Or do you think you know enought about the breed you can check the potential buyers? How do you do this? Or the only condition is money?

1) Im not selling puppies to Alcoholic or Psicol problem person im selling puppies to Family...
2) We first get deposit after owners contact with breeders.. If breeders say that i can not sale this person then money back whats a problem
3) Yes money is important what dou you think money for u not important
4) When we talked with cryingwolf she said me first always " Important for me buyers if buyers can not look this puppy then sales agreement she can cancel
5) Deposit always back to owner if breeders say that NO !!
Old 12-11-2008, 19:44   #32
BlueBelton

Quote:
it so easy understand ...
No it's not, as breeding and business never go together hand in hand. And all respectable breeders know it.. Do you know that good dogs from respectable breeders are not for sale to anyone who wishes to buy? Respectable and honest breeders choose owners for their puppies. If a person who wants to buy a puppy is not worth it then respectable breeder doesn't sell it to him. To get a good dog from a wonderfull kennel usually you must prove that you will be the best owner in the world for their puppy and that you are worth it.
So my question is - how do you select the owners? If the customer is very rich but know nothing about the dogs (and he even doesn't try to know something because he doesn't care, he wants the puppy only because of the prestige) do you still desperately try to find a dog for him? -- the question is rhetorical and need no answer, because answer is clear as crystal. You search puppies for anyone who wishes to buy as long as they pay money. And you don't care if the puppy will spend the rest of it's life like an unloved creature or even will be put to the shelter.

Sure, this is business. And business is business. That's why business never go together with honest and respectable breeding.
Old 12-11-2008, 19:51   #33
thomas

Okay !! But you know we are not say to breeders please sale your puppies to my owners and we are not liar that i will say to breeders please sale to me puppy .. i will look your puppy best ... We are saying directly We are dog consultant and we can find your puppy new owners if you dont want you can not accept ... its breeders decission... I said always to breeders i have owners for your puppies accept or disaccept... and that;s all... and i think so that our systems is perfect...

1) We find new owners for your puppies
2) We get deposit after deposit you contact with owners if you accept we will sent money to your account.. if no money back to owner...
3) We are not selling puppies look likes apples !!
4) We have not farm that we can buy 100 puppies and selling im not stupid ..why i need this farm and bigrisk im selling informations and thats all !! i have no petshop all pupps stay on my shop... no we are selling info!!
Old 12-11-2008, 20:01   #34
thomas

[quote=BlueBelton;
Sure, this is business. And business is business. That's why business never go together with honest and respectable breeding.[/quote]

I have questions sorry
1)For what you breeds your puppies for business for hobby?
2) When you get puppies you are giving for free or for money !!!
3) You never sale puppies abroad ?? I mean not export to other country...
4) If somebody wants to buy your puppy from USA people must come to your kennel and expense for puppy 4000 usd fly ticket ...
5) How you choice your owners if owners from USA or From Brazil or maybe your princip not sale to USA or Brasil ???
6) Our jobs is not puppymill , Puppymill its mean you get everymonths 50 puppies and sale ... I said many times but people if does not understand then i can do anythings... We are selling info !!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 20:09   #35
thomas

and last questions is
I check all discuss more answer from Lithuania I think that problem !! concurency !! Beacause im living to Lithuania !! its same region We are working!! If you are breeds puppy just for hobby then you are no necesary my help .. But you know all the world not just Lithuania... Lithuania small country .. is maybe 2 CSW Breeders .. but all the world is maybe 50 breeders i dont know realy !!.. .. What dou you think that i deleted CSW pictures... now is good for everybody now you are happy.. i think so that of smart people must say... CSW pictures must be on every website its big promotions... ( Sure that with copyright this was my mistakes i accept but just Hanka's dog)
about puppies i have permission ..

Best Regards
Old 12-11-2008, 20:10   #36
BlueBelton

[quote=thomas;170901] We are dog consultant and we can find your puppy new owners [quote]

How can you be a consultant without necessary expierience? You said by yourself for example that you know nothing about CSW. And what do you know about huskies, JRT's and many other breeds? So how can you consult people?

As I said the respectable and honest breeder will never use your service because of the arguments I stated. In my opinion you may get interest only from the "breeders" who don't care too much about their puppies. And because of the lack of your knowlege and non-selective system (which surely needs knowlege too) lots of puppies may go to unworthy homes.

Well again I will state that respectable breeding will never go together with business.
Old 12-11-2008, 20:20   #37
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBelton View Post

As I said the respectable and honest breeder will never use your service because of the arguments I stated. In my opinion you may get interest only from the "breeders" who don't care too much about their puppies. And because of the lack of your knowlege and non-selective system (which surely needs knowlege too) lots of puppies may go to unworthy homes.

Well again I will state that respectable breeding will never go together with business.
Plus an owner who goes this way isn´t a good owner for a responsible breeder. He didn´t get himself informed or we wouldn´t choose this way.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 20:21   #38
thomas

I think so that You dont want understand or You do not understand !! I can not know 50 breeds history or training or maiting.. I said again and i will say again !!

1) Owners come to me said i want to get CSW yes... I said okay..
2) I found breeders get info about litters and parents info
3) Give to all info to Owner
4) If owner wants to buy give deposit
5) After deposit contacts with breeders
a) If breeders said that this owners not good for my puppies deposit comeback to owner
6) If okay then Breders sale puppies to buyer .. and prepare all papers to new owners name

I think so easy understand that ..

Sure that i understand to you You do not want work with this systems. okay its for us no problem on the worlds breders realy more and more !! somebody like my sytems and work with us or no... but you can not say on me that we are doing bad... I said we are selling no puppies we are selling info !!..
Old 12-11-2008, 20:23   #39
thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Plus an owner who goes this way isn´t a good owner for a responsible breeder. He didn´t get himself informed or we wouldn´t choose this way.

Ina
okay its a no problem We respect your choice and please you respect our
good luck !!
Old 12-11-2008, 20:34   #40
BlueBelton

Quote:
I have questions sorry
1)For what you breeds your puppies for business for hobby?
I do not breed dogs. My friends worldwide do not breed puppies neither for business nor only for just breeding. They breed dogs for the selection and for the sake af the breed.

Quote:
2) When you get puppies you are giving for free or for money !!!
Ir the person is the best owner in the world and is worth it, he can get the puppy for free easily. Everything depends on the situation.

Quote:
3) You never sale puppies abroad ?? I mean not export to other country...
I do not breed. But it doesn't matter where are you from, the matter is WHO YOU are.

Quote:
4) If somebody wants to buy your puppy from USA people must come to your kennel and expense for puppy 4000 usd fly ticket ...
Usually respectable breeders comunicate with peolple who are interested in their puppy not several days or weeks, the comunication can last a year, two or even more if needed. After some time you start to know and rely on each other and then the breeder can send the puppy simply on CARGO.

Quote:
5) How you choice your owners if owners from USA or From Brazil or maybe your princip not sale to USA or Brasil ???
look to number 1). But still If I have any progeny I surely never will send it to USA. But it's a different thing, it's breed's policy.

Tags
puppy reseller