Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 04-12-2009, 11:05   #101
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
admin closed the thread just after Margo and Nebulosa had a go at me.
I closed it when I came and read what was written there. And it was also the time when the discussion between Monika and Margo finished - good time to close it.
If you want to start new one new - free will but this time keep to the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
Funny how none of your friends got any remarks

It`s nice that you can make up excuses for not punishing your friends ....truely objective
You don't know who my friends are. But your argument is unfounded - points have been given to people representing both sides. And also there were none given to people who could get them (M&Ms).
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:29   #102
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
Admin, I would have given minus marks also to M&Ms!! (..are you allowed to...ehm...give negative marks to the "boss"??)
Of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
90% of the discussion/fight could have been done in private and we really wouldn't have lost anything!
If we like it or not we have to get used to this and in my country it is also not much different. If there are some negative opinions/gossips putted around by one breeder then sooner or later it will go to public and there will be answer of the offended breeder. The exchange of the argument can be even instructive. The only question is on which level the conversation will be hold.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:33   #103
Ricky's Wolf
Distinguished Member

I want to underline a positive thing of the last times. The my new litter (Ashoka-Induk) has almost immediately been inserted, the plates of the also of Axel Runningwolf is been inserted in the database in brief terms. Besides I have received a mail from the administration of the site that informed me that the addition had been made to the database.
The service has been fast and good.
Thankyou.

Everything this is for underlining that I don't speak only when they are not well me some things, but also when the things are made well and in excellent times.
I Stay however in attended around the exclusion of Voice of Wolf from the list reproducing, and of the why the reproducers have not been removed without the plates yet And.(Among which my Axel)
Ricky's Wolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 16:10   #104
jasmine

Dear Admin,

Is there any special reason why my datas (new owners and HD results!!! ) and my planned litters are not updated?????

I'm waiting for your response!
Thanks,

Edit
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 21:00   #105
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 10:38   #106
jasmine

Hi,

Is possible to know when was the last update and when will be the next one?
I have sent datas almost a month ago and nothing happened!!!!

Thanks,

Edit
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 13:05   #107
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
Hi,
Is possible to know when was the last update and when will be the next one?
I have sent datas almost a month ago and nothing happened!!!!
From what I have noticed Admin updates the base every 2-3 months. Last update was on 10 Jan

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 00:00   #108
AMERICANI

Send a message via Yahoo to AMERICANI
Default Updates

Byłem szczęśliwy ..... do tej pory
OK, English... I have been lucky... Until now!
AMERICANI jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 09:22   #109
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Hi admin, have you got 2 emails with new datas from me? Because I don´t see news in database.
When it will be uploaded, I will send other news about my other litters. Step by step....
thanks Hanka
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 14:26   #110
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Hi admin, have you got 2 emails with new datas from me? Because I don´t see news in database.
When it will be uploaded, I will send other news about my other litters. Step by step....
thanks Hanka
Last update was done on 01-03-2010. So all the missing information which you mention should be already included in the database.
Old 06-03-2010, 18:20   #111
Hanka

Ok, thank you, I see. I wills send you other datas.
Old 07-03-2010, 00:38   #112
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
CzW is not a KC recognized breed. It means they do not get FCI-recognized pedigrees - at the moment they have the same status for our population as the nonpedigree CzWs bred in Europe.

After the breed will be accepted by KC and the puppies will get "normal" (FCI recognized) pedigrees the responsible breeders (who do not mix CzW with any other breeds) from GB will appear on the list.
again more bull from you, 1 you know are dogs all originated from europe, 2 you know the dogs as well as they are on this data base, 3 you know from our breedings that we have mated a pure cws to a pure cws, they may not have FCI recognised pedigrees but they are pedigree dogs none the less, 4 why do you have them on your data base then? this is a feebile excuse for removing the uk breeders,5 why are kennels in Europe who have cross bred been allowed to remain on this data base? big difference in uk is the people who do cross breed dont register there pups as pure bred like in Europe and you guys wonder where the new health problems are coming from,,,,, go walk your dog,,,,,,,
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 10:08   #113
Hanka

Hi admin, I sent you 2 emails already , with question, if you have my last new datas ....no answer.
So I don´t know if I can continue with sending of new datas over " add owner".
And I sent you 2x results of HD and HD of Valska od Úhoště.
is all OK?
Old 22-03-2010, 09:14   #114
Hanka

only UP........
Old 22-03-2010, 17:29   #115
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Please don't take me personally but... if you want to write something to Admin which is between the two of you and doesn't regard all of us, why do you have to write it here on the forum?
I mean, if you complain because Admin doesn't update your data then I would understand because it would somehow regard all of us, maybe there is a conspiracy against you and your kennel (yours, Edit's, Riccardo's, Rolf...).
Admin, PLEASE, can you give us a schedule for updating data so we all know what you are up to?
Do you need any help? I'm sure you would find many volunteers ready to help.
Old 23-03-2010, 07:47   #116
Hanka

No Massimo, I have nothing against her )
I wrote a few emails with new dazas, other I sent over "add owner". I see, here was a few updating on page, but nothing new about my kennel. I had from admin (a few months ago) email, where admin ask me about some datas. I sent it, but.....nothing.
In last email I wrote to admin, if I must write something more. but no answer.
I understand, now is much more important things (everything about pups, litters, breeders want sell pups) and I understand it is more importanat than some "old" litters.
But for me is enough: "Yes, Hanka, we have info about your old litters, it will be in database later." Or: "send it once again in email, because "add owner" does not work well and we have not datas from you"
I need not more Massimo.
Admin wont some old datas from me, I arranged it from stud book in Prag, I sent it to WD, but no answer if they have it or no.
I think new admin taked too big work and now admin has not time for everything. it is too much work, datas, fotos, etc.etc. I thing for it must be a litlle bigger team. Not only one really workindg person.
Old 23-03-2010, 09:45   #117
admin

One question Hanka: did you sent the data BEFORE the last update and they were not included in the database? or Did you sent them AFTER it and I have again to write the old text
"THERE WAS NOT DATABASE UPDATE AND BECAUSE OF IT THEY CAN NOT BE THERE. THEY WILL BE VISIBLE AFTER THE NEXT UPDATE"
There is no way to inform people every 2-3 days "Your emails are there, we are working on them"

Sorry for bit angry post but it is really annoying the explain obvious things to the same people over and over again.

PS. Hanka, thank you for your information but your emails were sent AFTER the last update. And will be added after the next update as it was working since severeal years...
Old 23-03-2010, 10:46   #118
Hanka

I think before.
but if it "waits" to next updating it is OK, only I want know, if it is now "somewhere in system" and it waits. because this "add dog" did not work last time (some months before).
Can you write me if you "somewhere" see- the datas are there?
Or must I send it once again?
thanks
PS. emails you have longer time, but there was not "old litters" only, fresh things.
Old 23-03-2010, 11:57   #119
Rona
Distinguished Member

Hanka, Admin appears to update the database roughly every two months. Here is the link to the database: http://wolfdog.org/ces/dbase/
The date of the last update is under the blue box

Massimo, several people offered Admin help in the past, but he (she?) does not seem to be willing to accept it. Since we don't pay him (her?) for the job, we have no option, but accept the two-month schedule

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 13:08   #120
Hanka

Ok, thanks