Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > Česky > Cluby & nařízení

Cluby & nařízení Informace o klubech pro ČSV v jiných zemích, nařízení týkající se ČSV a omezení britského Kennel Clubu...

Old 25-02-2012, 16:36   #21
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club GB View Post
This group http://www.vlcak.co.uk/ is a secret group and not open to all. We wonder why is this? and as far as our Club is concerned this group has no credibility .
I do not get involved in the UK wars but these words sound ridiculous to me. Today I received a strange email from you and I see I'm not the only one:

copyright warning

As you will not allow us to reply to your post and explain to members why you were banned from our forum

We warn You that by logging into our forum and taking pictures you are in complete breach of copy right law therefore we will pass on your details to our legal team and the host to push forward to open a case.

If you had read the groups rules and the hosts rules which you clicked to agree to you would be fully aware this is not acceptable and the hosts of our forum do not take copyright law breaches lightly

Copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of -The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club of Great Britain © The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club of Great Britain 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
· you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.

You are asked to remove the photos you have taken and shared on your forum

Admin

It seems you are removing from your forum all people who have different opinion than you. It seems to be pure case of censorship and because of it I have serious doubt about your credibility.

BTW: I'm not a member of your club - I never visited your page and never logged in. Whoever you banned - it wasn't me.

(I'm posting the copy on the English page too)
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 20:08   #22
hedeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
I do not get involved in the UK wars but these words sound ridiculous to me. Today I received a strange email from you and I see I'm not the only one:

copyright warning

As you will not allow us to reply to your post and explain to members why you were banned from our forum

We warn You that by logging into our forum and taking pictures you are in complete breach of copy right law therefore we will pass on your details to our legal team and the host to push forward to open a case.

If you had read the groups rules and the hosts rules which you clicked to agree to you would be fully aware this is not acceptable and the hosts of our forum do not take copyright law breaches lightly

Copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of -The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club of Great Britain © The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club of Great Britain 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
· you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.

You are asked to remove the photos you have taken and shared on your forum

Admin

It seems you are removing from your forum all people who have different opinion than you. It seems to be pure case of censorship and because of it I have serious doubt about your credibility.

BTW: I'm not a member of your club - I never visited your page and never logged in. Whoever you banned - it wasn't me.

(I'm posting the copy on the English page too)
It is also worth nothing that if forum is open to public then forum doesn't hold any copyrights to it. Forum or its admin did not created its content. Similar situation to this: Is somebody is walking on a street and a photographer will take a picture of that person, it is photographer who holds all copyrights to this picture. Doesn't matter your face its on it, it was publicly available. Strange, I know, but this is British law.
hedeon jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 23:11   #23
CDaniela
http://www.srdcervac.wbs.

You use czech language pls.

CDaniela jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 20:33   #24
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Angličani chtějí u nich naše plemeno zaregistrovat a legalizovat.(..)
http://csvclubofgb.forumotion.co.uk/forum
Děkuji
Tady je inzerat Sansorelli - clena (a pokud vim take moderatora) forum http://csvclubofgb.forumotion.co.uk/forum

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/sh...-new-home.html

"Mladý ceskoslovensky vlčák hledá novy domov"
(..)
- 9 měsíců
- otec čistokrevný československý vlčák, matka Northern Inuit" (krizenec sibiřského husky, aljašského malamuta a německého ovčáka)

Tak vyzera jeden ze psů, ktere tento klub bude chtít registrovat v KC...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote