Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 29-01-2011, 02:47   #1
admin

Default Puppies from Uno z Molu Es - one more warning

The topic was removed as spam - I deleted it several times and several times it was posted again. The user will be no more able to do this again.

So once more for the future: I have nothing against when forum members boast about their litters.
BUT Wolfdog.org is not a market place where anybody can post ads in order to sell the puppies.
All topics about litters of mixes, about litters of breeders which are on the "black list", all litters which do not fulfill the requirements (parents with HD-results and puppies with FCI accepted papers) will be removed without warning. And if you will try to post it over and over again you will get banned...

Breeders which remember about Wolfdog.org only if they have puppies to sell are NOT welcome here...
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 09:24   #2
Juniorwolf

Where in my post do you see any advertisement ?
NON of my dogs or offsprings of my dogs are mixes !
I am NOT a breeder or blacklisted(as far as I know), so which breeder do you THINK these puppies are from ?
Have you checked that this litter does`nt forfill all of the mentioned requirements or is it just something you THINK ?

I have been posting photos of my dogs and other dogs from time to time, it is not my fault that you dont upload all the photos I send to you(like the ones of Janka Zlata Palz and more), but apparently I will get punished for what you THINK and not what are FACT.

That I guess is the problem with a PRIVATE page who dont treat everybody the same, just because of personal prefences, what a shame you dont act on facts instead of your own personal thoughts and ideas, this could have been a great site, if not ruined by some admins personal vendetta.

Just to show one example of many !!!
http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/adult/#i612 FCI accepted papers ?????

I don`t want to sit here and point out all the places you bend the rules for some peoples advantages and for others you bend the rules for their disadvantage, because I dont want to spend anymore time on a page who can`t be objective and treat everybody the same.

When admins thoughts/ideas becomes law and FACT is ignorred, this page have absolutly value at all.
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 22:49   #3
vila

I agree with rolf, i have been reading this forum for some time now and i am really disappointed in the administration of it. At first i was very happy to have found this site for i am a new czw owner and felt like i found a "big family" and was very exited to join the site and learn and share. But the more i read, the more i learned about fighting, destructive criticism, unhealthy competition...instead of learning more about the breed and the breeders, the truth about breeders.And definitely not enough objectivity from the administrators and other members in some conversations. There are few members that were very helpful and provided useful info and showed genuine concern for health and well being of the dog regardless who the owner or the breeder is.The thing is that those members were rarely engaged in useless fighting. Now this site seems more like an elite group with their own rules and truth, and as that is useless to people who come here for advice, help, support...as owners or future owners or are just interested in the breed.
With that kind of attitude you are scaring people away, we all know this is a very young breed so the info is harder to find and since this dog needs a well informed and prepared owner, a site made out of love for czw should unite and provide just that, care for the individual dog, a whole kennel and the whole breed.

As for the puppies from Uno z Molu Es, i am very happy for you, i visited your site and am impressed by your afford to provide with as much info, the photos are beautiful.
This site should give you a "home" instead they are threatening to ban you.

To admin, on the first site under "forum" there is one more member "advertising".
And if they didnt, i would not know the news.

Eva
vila jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 19:54   #4
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vila View Post
As for the puppies from Uno z Molu Es, i am very happy for you, i visited your site and am impressed by your afford to provide with as much info, the photos are beautiful.
This site should give you a "home" instead they are threatening to ban you.
Of course maybe it looks so but there were really rules broken...

First: we publish on the pages only FCI registered litters from FCI kennels where the puppies get FCI pedigree and the parents are HD-checked. In this case: we have no ideal WHO bred the puppies. If they are registered or are without papers. We have no idea about the HD-results. Maybe the female is HD-D and should not be bred (we had such cases already).

Quote:
Originally Posted by vila View Post
At first i was very happy to have found this site for i am a new czw owner and felt like i found a "big family" and was very exited to join the site and learn and share.
And it is so - it is exactly what we want to keep. To have big site of people who work together and help each other. Wolfdog.org is made by the people (breeders and owners) - none of such people were ever punished. They can write about their puppies, advertise litters and post photos. But it is for "family" members...

There are still people who want to abuse Wolfdog for their own goals. And it is really such case - information about this litter was not added to the database. Such breeders (which do not want to belong to the family) do not also get help from the family - their litters are not advertised here. Why should they be?

Rolf wrote he want only to share with us the photos of the cute puppies... Nice but.... not true. First: we didn't "banned" him. HE "banned" this forum for many months and he reminded about it first when he is looking for the puppy buyers.
I received a copy of the spam send by him to some people and the information that this topic is just another way to look for new owners.

Really - I would say nothing if it would be done by a active forum member and a Wolfdog registered breeder. But there are many facts which show that it is really a typical puppy advertising.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 21:10   #5
Juniorwolf

Thanks a lot Eva

I am happy to hear that I am not the only one, who can see the unjustified discrimination in how admins treat different people on this site, ofcourse I would be even more happy if there was`nt any discrimination to begin with.

sorry I cant remember how to make qoutes, so this ~ will do for qoutes.

~Of course maybe it looks so but there were really rules broken...

First: we publish on the pages only FCI registered litters from FCI kennels where the puppies get FCI pedigree and the parents are HD-checked. In this case: we have no ideal WHO bred the puppies. If they are registered or are without papers. We have no idea about the HD-results. Maybe the female is HD-D and should not be bred (we had such cases already).~

This is simply NOT true ...again !!!
As you can see on the link above, you do advertise for dogs without FCI registration(or your site gives false information) ...what is it ??

I have a private email from you where you accuse breeder of Uno`s puppies to make false pedigrees, even you do NOT know who is the breeder and even so, I would be very carefull to accuse anybody of such doing without any proof(which I really doubt as I know the breeder you THINK is breeder of Uno`s puppies) ...again where did the objective part go ???

In what age do you expect puppies to be registrated ?
..for me it is normal to registrate puppies when they will get micro chip and puppies from Uno is way too young to get micro chip at the moment.
Maybe you do it differently in your country ? I dont know and even more importent, I would`nt judge you till I know for SURE that something was wrong, which is not the case with puppies from Uno !

Are you SURE that your selective memory just have`nt "forgotten" about some emails I already have sent(just like photos that never got uploaded) ?
Anyway I think it would a good idea to ask if you have any doubt, instead of just "jumping the gun" with your unjustified accusations.

~They can write about their puppies, advertise litters and post photos. But it is for "family" members..~

I guess that is exactly what Eva means :

~ Now this site seems more like an elite group with their own rules and truth~

So if you(like me) are not part of that elite group/family/close friends with admin or what ever you will label it, you are NOT welcome on this site.
...Sad but true

~There are still people which want to abuse Wolfdog for their own goals. And it is really such case - information about this litter was not added to the database. Such breeders (which do not want to belong to the family) do not also get help from the family - their litters are not advertised here. Why should they be?~

What information do you want me to add ??? puppies have no names, owners or anything yet ! What exactly CAN I actually add in this age of the puppies ? ....help me if you know something I don`t know, instead of jugding and banning me ! and please specify what abuse I have in mind to do with wolfdog.org ...or is it just something you THINK again, instead of acting on facts ?

~Rolf wrote he want only to share with us the photos of the cute puppies... Nice but.... not true. First: we didn't "banned" him. HE "banned" this forum for many months and he reminded about it first when he is looking for the puppy buyers.
I received a copy of the spam send by him to some people and the information that this topic is just another way to look for new owners.~

So if I upload photos of someone elses dog or puppies it is okey, but not if I upload photos of puppies from my own dog ??? come on ! I have stopped to discuss in this forum a long time ago, exactly because of this, I am not here to fight with anybody, why I for a long time only have uploaded photos of my and other dogs. But I guess you have to be part of admins "family" to do that now

If you think of my email as spam, why don`t you think of the original sender of this "spam" as a spammer, could it be because he is in your "family" ???
I did exactly the same as the original sender of that email did ! but ofcourse I am not in your "family" so I am the bad guy

~Really - I would say nothing if it would be done by a active forum member and a Wolfdog registered breeder. But there are many facts which show that it is really a typical puppy advertising~

It is easy to say I am not active when you ignore my emails with updates and photos.

From these posts it is very clear to me that you THOUGTHS is valued much higher than FACTS, what a shame for a site who actually could be a reliable place to get info about the breed and specific dogs, but unfortunatly it is ruined by NOT being objective and discrimination of certain people.

This IS my last post in this untrustable forum of absolutly no value !

I can just hope new members(and old) of this page will not take anything written here for facts as it is obviously not the case when thougths comes before fact.
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 22:13   #6
Navarre
VIP Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Navarre

Uhm...I think this should be the moment to share some common rules for using this forum (every language).
In the italian forum is common to post advertisements of litters with photos, comments and so on.
Some are daily users of wd, some not, but everybody is searching for a competent owner!
I'm a moderator of ITA-forum : what should I check to be sure that a litter is eligible for posting ?
Old 30-01-2011, 22:29   #7
vila

Thank you for your reply. I am very much interested in being a member, and am glad that you took your time and explained things to me.

Eva
vila jest offline   Reply With Quote