Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 02-12-2009, 09:12   #1
Angelika

Default Health problems by Zlata palz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
TI know some dogs of breeders discuss here, very ill - fatally, as HD or ED nothing, for example Zlatá Palc, but I never will atac somebody here. If I have some problem I will say him personaly. If I have some doubt about dogs, just I do not use him like a stud dog. But for others, however, may be good or beautiful, and I respect it! The thing is breeding, we have no patent on reason as I told here, alredy and I'd rather wait until something bad language and publicly condemn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
much ill csw in germany
My 2 Zlatá Palz CSV are extremely healthy.

You really found out the best way to discredit yourself. Never overcome that Zlatá Palz did not give you a puppy??
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:24   #2
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
My 2 Zlatá Palz CSV are extremely healthy.
I really doesn't matter if they are healthy, extremely healthy. It is enough that the "FCI judge" Monika will spread the opinion that Zlata palz has health problems and is hiding it.... It will be enough to "ruin" the good name of a kennel...

Christian and Monika know very well that it is not important if you tell the TRUE but it is important that you TELL IT and spread the gossip around...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 22:48   #3
Monika

Default Healt problems by Zlata palz

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
We all know... You are repeating it over, and over and over again.... But do you know how many breeders I know (everybody knows) who are breeding toons of dogs every year, breeding dogs since 40-50 years. But still having NO IDEA why they should make the crazy health tests....

I really have good suggestion for you - instead of puffing yourself start finally to answer the questions. Maybe start with Michael?
Because what you are trying to be, dear "FCI JUDGE", is nothing worth till there is no meaning and no knowledge behind your words.. So instead of "I'm the ....bla bla bla" maybe you will be so kind and write the answers...?

I am absolutly sure, that Michal knows, where, when and what kind of problems his dogs has or had. My note not was attack to him, and I am sure, that from my text is it clear. But not for everybody and for fanatics

I care about all " healt problems " not only about HD or Ed, where I don´t see problem in population of CSWs - no fatal! When I am not able to see clearly klinic problems and dogs with " C " more like 7 years old is able to pass every weekend 50 km - 7 years! - the dog is healthy and x - ray and opinion one vet is for me not too much. Only info about 2 joints in whole body, what work perfec!
Congenital hearts defect , degenerative myelopathie affect quality of life fundamentally. Eyes problems not are rare, too.
And if you want so I am concrete, here is one pedigree for example of dead dog with degenerative myelopathie ( for some persons can be interesting how HD combination Michal made)
http://zmolu.vlcak.cz/Files/zdravi/D_myelopatie.pdf
Sorry, Michael but you are big fun of internet discussion, Me not, because I am sure this not deals nothing, and I am absolutly sure that everywhere - in each family and linie is something

Good night, Monika
Monika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 23:37   #4
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
When I am not able to see clearly klinic problems and dogs with " C " more like 7 years old is able to pass every weekend 50 km - 7 years! - the dog is healthy and x - ray and opinion one vet is for me not too much.
People, do you see what I do? This is.... incredible!?

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 23:58   #5
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z peronowki
But still having NO IDEA why they should make the crazy health tests....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika
When I am not able to see clearly klinic problems and dogs with " C " more like 7 years old is able to pass every weekend 50 km - 7 years! - the dog is healthy and x - ray and opinion one vet is for me not too much.
Isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika
Congenital hearts defect , degenerative myelopathie affect quality of life fundamentally. Eyes problems not are rare, too.
Like well said by the vets when we talk about different not much popular diseases in a breed "when we search we find".
Probably have some cases of very different problems in the most variate lines. When the number is pretty restrict normaly people dont care, it when they had knowledge about it, sometimes this problem could appear because of a smal mutation in this dog itself, does not means that whole breed have the problem, it would be like a smal warn about a possible problem for we investigate, but when it start to become popular (ike Elbow displasy) it start to worrie.
Luckly some diseases are easy controlable, principally now with the genetics tests, which we have already avaible like for piturary dwarfism and degenerative myelopathie, thanks to Mijke and the owners of the affected dogs, that agree in help for validade the tests.
Old 03-12-2009, 13:54   #6
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Why did offspring of your breeding dogs died due to illness giving from the grandparents? Eichhorns you are the biggest liar in germany in case of csw!
Our stalker is back!

Thank you, too much honour, the title biggest liar in general is definetly your title, nobody can reach you!

But there are enough answers to your pathetic lies no need to support your attention seeking behaviour anymore.

At least we know now where Monika got the gossip from.
Monika's personality is one thing but I always considered her as not stupid.
Obviously I was wrong.
She should have known about your mental state and therefore the problems you've got and what anything you are doing and saying is worth.
Anyway, keep on polishing her boots, maybe that gives you the attention you're desperately seeking for.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 14:21   #7
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
I am absolutly sure, that Michal knows, where, when and what kind of problems his dogs has or had. My note not was attack to him, and I am sure, that from my text is it clear. But not for everybody and for fanatics

I care about all " healt problems " not only about HD or Ed, where I don´t see problem in population of CSWs - no fatal! When I am not able to see clearly klinic problems and dogs with " C " more like 7 years old is able to pass every weekend 50 km - 7 years! - the dog is healthy and x - ray and opinion one vet is for me not too much. Only info about 2 joints in whole body, what work perfec!
And if you want so I am concrete, here is one pedigree for example of dead dog with degenerative myelopathie ( for some persons can be interesting how HD combination Michal made)
Sorry, Michael but you are big fun of internet discussion, Me not, because I am sure this not deals nothing, and I am absolutly sure that everywhere - in each family and linie is something

Good night, Monika
Sorry Monika, but I still do not know what you are talking about and cannot open the link so please we would like to know which dog and which health problem!
And I want proof and evidence, maybe some veterinary report, not only gossip and lies.
I am grateful and not proud if the vast majority of our dogs is healthy, but no one can garantee 100%, of whatsoever.
I would recomment that you look also at the dogs bred by you.
A big source...

Michael
Old 09-12-2009, 16:21   #8
Monika

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Sorry Monika, but I still do not know what you are talking about and cannot open the link so please we would like to know which dog and which health problem!
And I want proof and evidence, maybe some veterinary report, not only gossip and lies.
I am grateful and not proud if the vast majority of our dogs is healthy, but no one can garantee 100%, of whatsoever.
I would recomment that you look also at the dogs bred by you.
A big source...

Michael

The name of dead dog is Amyska Zlata Palz ( ask to owner, please Michal before your attacking.)
I do not collect gossip, sorry, like big fans of woldog. org!

Monika Soukupova

Last edited by Nebulosa; 09-12-2009 at 20:30. Reason: Advertisements are forbidden
Old 09-12-2009, 19:20   #9
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Question

Hmmmmm Amyska Zlata Palz was born year 2000...

Totally there was Three dead dog of 88 dogs born between 2000-2009 in the database at the kennel Zlata Palz info, and this topic is called "Health problems by Zlata palz"

Maybe all kennels must get a Health problem topic now...
Or Is three of 88 considered to be a high number ???

Or is this just another fighting topic ???

Best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 09-12-2009 at 20:54. Reason: text error
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:59   #10
michaelundinaeichhorn

Monika,

we know that for a long time, since the owner had contacted us.
And it's no secret...
We don't hide things or x-ray dogs somewhere else...
One out of 88 (still one too many), but I'm still grateful and humble about the little number.
Not proud.
To create health problems out of this is ridicoulos, stupid and shows in what hypocrit you turned in the recent years (more than 10 actually).
As Margo wrote it's probabely envy and your growing irrelevance as a breeder (except G and J litter), during that period.
Not to mention your Mutara involvement...
You f....d a lot of things up.
Since I don't want to create a senseless fight I stop here and don't go on the various diseases ( heart problems, epilepsy, cryptochism, ...) spread by
"z Molu es" kennel.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to accuse you and it can probabely happen to any breeder, but due to those facts you ought to be a little bit more humble and modest.
Anyway, I hope I have clarified a few things my dear.

Michael
Old 10-12-2009, 15:38   #11
Monika

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Monika,

we know that for a long time, since the owner had contacted us.
And it's no secret...
We don't hide things or x-ray dogs somewhere else...
One out of 88 (still one too many), but I'm still grateful and humble about the little number.
Not proud.
To create health problems out of this is ridicoulos, stupid and shows in what hypocrit you turned in the recent years (more than 10 actually).
As Margo wrote it's probabely envy and your growing irrelevance as a breeder (except G and J litter), during that period.
Not to mention your Mutara involvement...
You f....d a lot of things up.
Since I don't want to create a senseless fight I stop here and don't go on the various diseases ( heart problems, epilepsy, cryptochism, ...) spread by
"z Molu es" kennel.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to accuse you and it can probabely happen to any breeder, but due to those facts you ought to be a little bit more humble and modest.
Anyway, I hope I have clarified a few things my dear.

Michael

Artificial problems and "causes" creates only this forum, but which is can not solve it and only further and further deepens the mutual animosity between breeders. And humility?? Would be worth talking to in other contexts and other people, just look at the some website ......

I am still same.
My view of dogs, their nature, exterior and health is quite real and keeping and breeding of CSWs is for me not a fight - the war, but no compensation of own complexes!

A Mutary?? - Please do not be ridiculous, sometimes just to listen to facts and not gossip.

Unfortunately, your words are just silly defense and proof of how irrelevant and stupid you are just yourself.

Why you speaking about kryptorchism, epilepsy and heart problems?
For example: You speaking about kryptorchizm because you know 1 kryptorchid dog in Germany ??? Hmm..you are big expert!
Kryptorchismus incidence in the general population is around 5%.
Kryptorchismus is problem, yes, but it is not life - threatening
We are absolutly sure, that my kennel is well below this limit!
Write the name of my dog z Molu Es with epilepsy and congenital heart defect (not Hoky, please), for me it will be beneficial and useful information, thanks.
I know from which line comes from and where the epilepsy occurs more frequently than elsewhere.

Have and breed only a healthy and versatile dogs!

Monika Soukupová

Last edited by Nebulosa; 10-12-2009 at 17:39.
Old 10-12-2009, 17:18   #12
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

Quote:
A Mutary?? - Please do not be ridiculous, sometimes just to listen to facts and not gossip.
Dont tell something about it, Michael and Inna, Monika have already nothing to do with Mutara. It knows everybody

Quote:
Write the name of my dog z Molu Es with epilepsy and congenital heart defect (not Hoky, please), for me it will be beneficial and useful information, thanks.
If you, Monika, just touch Hokys name - I never tax you anything in this sense, but I have just many signals, that from Hokys mother (Ajbix) comes possibily this problems. Last case is Arnarmo z Toulavého ráje.

You show self like a top breeder without problems. But everybody knows your Go-go and the way, how she get to breed. And how is it with Upstream ? Explaine, why you have buy in her puppy age the special medicins for hip joints ?
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 22:44   #13
jmvdwiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel View Post
the special medicins for hip joints ?
wel... know we are talking about interesting stuf , I would really want to know what kind of a medication this is. This would be interesting for a lot of dogs with hip problems.
BTW I don't think this medication would make bad hips into medical healthy hips, maybe let them function a little bit better.

greetings Judith
jmvdwiel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 23:08   #14
Monika

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvdwiel View Post
wel... know we are talking about interesting stuf , I would really want to know what kind of a medication this is. This would be interesting for a lot of dogs with hip problems.
BTW I don't think this medication would make bad hips into medical healthy hips, maybe let them function a little bit better.

greetings Judith

Please do not believe Mr. Hanuška what he writes. He wants to just talk and cast doubt ...: 0 (
Let us Hanuška tell the name miraculous medicine, maybe he believes in miracles!

In CR is quite common and available as ALAVIS, which is produced in several versions .... for puppies, dogs in the burden for the old dogs ... etc......

greetings, Monika
Old 10-12-2009, 23:13   #15
jmvdwiel

thank you for the name... my CZ isn't that good , but I think that it is only a supplement.....
not the promised good medication damn......

Last edited by jmvdwiel; 10-12-2009 at 23:18.
jmvdwiel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:44   #16
Pavel

Quote:
Please do not believe Mr. Hanuška what he writes. He wants to just talk and cast doubt ...: 0 (
Let us Hanuška tell the name miraculous medicine, maybe he believes in miracles!

In CR is quite common and available as ALAVIS, which is produced in several versions .... for puppies, dogs in the burden for the old dogs ... etc......
Monika, you know very good, that I speak not about Alavis, which is practically like a protective suplement only. I speak about medicine, which you ask in Italy as well. Tell openly, do you use some medicin by Upstream for his joints ?
Old 11-12-2009, 12:28   #17
Monika

Quote:
Monika, you know very good, that I speak not about Alavis, which is practically like a protective suplement only. I speak about medicine, which you ask in Italy as well. Tell openly, do you use some medicin by Upstream for his joints ?
It is certain that you know more than me! Please write the name of the medicine exactly what, where and to whom I asked whether we could learn, and at least you can be with something to useful or obtain it for your dogs, I think that it really needed some and you can help them!

Miraculous medicine does not exist!

You're a manipulator and storyteller

Monika Soukupová
Old 13-12-2009, 12:49   #18
Pavel

I dont speak about any "miracle medicine". Please read first, whats other written.
Old 13-12-2009, 13:30   #19
Monika

Quote:
I dont speak about any "miracle medicine". Please read first, whats other written.

Please write the name of the medicine exactly what, where and to whom I asked or write nothing!
Many dogs on the world need this!

You still saing something....like for example: Italy will be garant of CSW, application is on FCI, or Daniela is owner of A L Mutara! And after...??? ... " I am not saing anything...every other!" You as a hen cackles ko ko ko, only
Old 13-12-2009, 15:10   #20
Navarre
VIP Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Navarre

Poor Apina, every time involved in your battles !

The litter of Upstream was well checked in our country :

Ulmar Arimminum ________A
Upstream Arimminum _____B
Uran Arimminum _________B
Urian Arimminum
Ushakiran Arimminum ____B
Ute Arimminum __________B

Every owner (apart Monika ) is a normal owner with no special links or contacts with ENCI, FCI or Club.
I think this is a quite good litter about HD, maybe not SUPER but really not so bad...unless you consider HD results in Italy a big bluff!

But as I know from Sarka, the main problem was of CZ, with his vet (Sterc?) evaluating HD worser than in the rest of Europe (B=C; C=D and so on).
Is this right ?

Last edited by Navarre; 13-12-2009 at 15:12.
Navarre jest offline   Reply With Quote