Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 20-11-2008, 12:40   #1
lupis

Default Another cross registered in Italy - Dark (priv. Locchi)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
what would be a "list" of typical csv cross defect ? a data base of pictures of crossed csv ?
it is cross too http://www.wolfdog.org/ita/dbase/d1534.html ot look on pedigree because it is false and breeder registered he with not real parent. it is real wolf cross very much different like other wolfdogs. but no breeders in italy use he because it is wrong to breed mixes. i not understand why breeders from your country breed with he line and not care to breed normal wolfdogs.
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 13:40   #2
elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupis View Post
it is cross too http://www.wolfdog.org/ita/dbase/d1534.html ot look on pedigree because it is false and breeder registered he with not real parent. it is real wolf cross very much different like other wolfdogs. but no breeders in italy use he because it is wrong to breed mixes. i not understand why breeders from your country breed with he line and not care to breed normal wolfdogs.
What kind of wolf cross, Dark would be F1, F2 ... ? What kind of wolf would have been used ? You need to be able to provide DNA test or real evidence (what would be a real evidence except DNA test ?) to validate the statement, what are your sources ?
elf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 13:47   #3
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
What kind of wolf cross, Dark would be F1, F2 ... ? What kind of wolf would have been used ? You need to be able to provide DNA test or real evidence (what would be a real evidence except DNA test ?) to validate the statement, what are your sources ?
dark is son of wolf. about DNA is hard because ENCI not want to speak with normal people and italian club do nothing you know why. if you not believe me ask same question on italian forum.
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 13:58   #4
elf

Quote:
dark is son of wolf. about DNA is hard because ENCI not want to speak with normal people and italian club do nothing you know why. if you not believe me ask same question on italian forum.
It not really a question of believing or not, but it's very important to hold indisputable evidences at some point.
Old 20-11-2008, 14:14   #5
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

I know, but write me, what we can do against it? Nothing. It is not possible to "delete" theese litters from breeding.....Sad, but true.
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008, 01:23   #6
elf

Quote:
I asked info on the Italian forum, 50 reading, 0 answer.