Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Wolves and wolfdogs

Wolves and wolfdogs All about animals similar to CzW... Information about other Wolfdogs: Saarloos Wolfhound, Lupo Italiano...

Old 10-10-2008, 14:59   #61
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taloowa View Post
Well I have never heard so much crap in all my life, for life to exisit you have to have mother nature or people, and in mother nature she crosses every animal to create a animal.

I cannot believe that people on here are so narrow minded, I came here to chat to people and have a nice converstation with people who care, all i see is narrowmind, people, who realy have nothing better to do than slate someone for the type of dog they have, wether it be 100% or 75% etc, you all really need to grow up a little, and start looking around you.....

I dont care for you or your gentics I care about how my family feel about the dogs, and what a change they have made to my life, i come to these forums to learn new things about them and to learn how i can give them a better life, it is obvious here the fast majority of people are not worth talking to.

For those of you that have emailed me I am quite happy to continue talking to you.

But the rest of you who claim u know what u are doing you have no clue at all... you are as bad as the rest of us.

People come to these sites to learn about the breed and chat to owners, in a friendly manner, not get penalised for the dogs they own...

You Should try being friends and maybe just maybe people will want to be friends and help the breed, and maybe even keep the breed as it is.
But u will never know, as your attitudes really need changing, you cant stop breeders from, doing things, and until u accept that you will never help your breed or any other breed for that matter

Hello again

I think people are not against new blood or a blood line, but it is important that it is done by experts on CsV and mix-breeding, not by just any privet kennel that has dollar interests...

And you are right new bood is needed, but mixing in Saarloos that has BIG health problems is not the anwer...

And the CsV people and clubs are not narrow like udder breeding clubs, in the CsV population new blood can bee added. How many udder breed clubs in Europe are willing to do that ??? only CsV as I know...

And the problem in not you or your dogs, It is your political belife that you will help us, but as Rona say it is not that easy, it thakes years of selection, generation after generation...to make sure that the line is healthy and are folowing the standard of CsV...

Best Regards / Mikael
Old 10-10-2008, 15:14   #62
taloowa

Oh well thats your choice to believe what u want.....

People who do this for money do not care for the dogs and keep them in bad condition, i dont see any of that, were my dogs come from, and currently i dont see any crossing with a sarloos neither.

What i do see is beautiful dogs, that love us, and there families. I see lots of people who love and care for them and who want to learn more about them.

The CSV club can have there little club i really dont care, and to tell u the honest truth if i turned out to be a preach like you lot i would hate myself...

I like to be open and friendly and make general chat and thats what i am here for...
taloowa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 15:36   #63
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
I like to be open and friendly and make general chat and thats what i am here for...
And you are welcome to do that, atleast by me, but do not expect people to think like you or have your thinking about mixing CsV...

Regards / Mikael
Old 10-10-2008, 15:47   #64
tikaani

Default grow up

well personly, im all for people comin on this site even if they dont have full breed cwd, at the end of the day were here to help out in to educate people about the breed. most people on here sound more like friggin hitler somtimes, if you aint got a pedagree its no good, what a load of crap. if that was the case thed be no dogs about couse at the end of the day they have all been cross breed to get to the point there at now. i can understand people wanting to have a pure breed dog but, being realiostic people are going to always croos dogs, dusnt mater what they are. in the end as long as its dun responsably i dont mind. having a go at some one isnt going to help is it......
tikaani jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 17:09   #65
taloowa

thank you for the support there what i dont get is that every dog on the planet goes back to 3 - 4 wolves, and then what is not wanted is bred out and what is wnated is bred in, and mother nature always has a way of changing things even on the most perfect animal.

People that dont listen to new blood or take change as it comes, with peoples hard work and dedication becuase they dont have letters after there name does not mean they are destroying it, it could be they are improving it.

i dont care what people think of me or my dogs, and if they are that stupid then i dont need them as friends or to talk too....

I have already gained some friends on here, and I hope to gain some more, and guess what they all have dogs like me....
Old 10-10-2008, 19:31   #66
Rona
Distinguished Member

It's quite amusing that several British people who write here about the same obsession of cross-breeding and use the same arguments all over again - make the same grammar, punctuation and spelling errors... Did you, guys all attend the same primary school or are you the same person writing under several nicks?

Maybe the moderator should close the topic, since it looks as if we are feeding the "British troll" again. I don't know how others feel about it, but personally, I have had enough of English wolfdogs on this forum.

Enough is enough!

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 19:44   #67
taloowa

no need to bring in a moderator as are creating a discussion that if you are adult enough to talk about, is a good discussion, you obvioulsy just dont like cross breeds and is rather a phathetic reason to close a good discussion if you dont like it leave the thead.

Grow up a little and actually have a discussion dont run and hide behind moderators
Old 10-10-2008, 20:18   #68
fenris

Funny I had the same impression as RONA about the dyslectic britt. Similar spelling errors throughout the posts. I completely agree with Rona about the action against it.
fenris jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 20:38   #69
taloowa

Can some one tell me what is so wrong with a discussion that started out being friendly and wanting to learn more about the csv,when all you lot do is moan about cross breeds, if you dont like the thread then maybe you should think about sticking with your own countries, in actual fact i tell you what

I will breed my dog with all the other english people and mix them how we see fit, with its csv to csv or maybe something else.....and i tell you soemthing else, i will go to a forum were people except what dog you have, or dont have as the case maybe.

And for your information you english is not that great either....

but i case you have to get personal when you dont have a god arguement hey......
Old 11-10-2008, 00:39   #70
Angelika

@ taloowa
Just for information - here you´ll find that "solowolf" buried Lynx Legend: http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=564

@ tikaani
I´m a bit disappointed. If there are no arguments left some people always pull this man out of the hat. This is a forum about CsW, not a historical one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
It's quite amusing that several British people who write here about the same obsession of cross-breeding and use the same arguments all over again - make the same grammar, punctuation and spelling errors... Did you, guys all attend the same primary school or are you the same person writing under several nicks?

Maybe the moderator should close the topic, since it looks as if we are feeding the "British troll" again. I don't know how others feel about it, but personally, I have had enough of English wolfdogs on this forum.

Enough is enough!
I share your opinion, Rona.
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:48   #71
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Hi and Wellcome!
Quote:
May I ask who my breeder is? And why he/she is such a problem, its a bit of a insult to say something like taht.
When you chose a breeder for buy your dogs, of course you ever search for the best, I'm sure that if you don't believe in he at the time you buy your dogs, you won't buy then with this breeder.
BUT sometimes what we think and sometimes see is pretty different from reallity, sometimes a breeder wich seems make a good work in truth makes nothing more than mate dogs and sold, mix they and so on, I'm not saying that this was the case of your dogs breeder, but this is pretty common to happen.
Nobody will talk like that about a good breeder or a minimum serious person, please think about it, why nobody breeder/owner - outside UK here was against what Ina said?

Quote:
Mother nature is always crossing things, with out u, and yes i agree there are a lot of idiots out there.
Mother nature is quite cruel and cold, yes, she cross things without us, she gaves lifes as she takes lifes away, sometimes in a pretty cruel way.
His selection is cruel and not allow weak and problematic animals survive, this is natural selection, kill every weak, unprepared or problematic animal, only 2 or 3 of one litter will survive t'ill mate, if mate... thank's God this selection no longer happen in dog breeds by humans, I think a pretty similar selection way was used in the formation of CzW... well know unethical.
Please, don't compare mother nature with human selection in dog breed, this is almost impossible to do now.

Quote:
becuase new blood is not introduce, we are seeing it here in England alot, even with the GSD or the Labrador or with the NI, or the King Charles Spainel, they all have limited lines, and they are now all very ill.
These breeds on England are in a very different situation, I know a little bit how difficult is to bringing new bloodlines in England legally and the high ammount of things needed to send a dog to UK.
I saw too the documentary of BBC about the pedigree dogs, I agree a lot about what has been said but I think that this may not be leaved as the only truth, for UK maybe it be, but isn't over the world.
I had see some pedigrees of Cavaliers King Charlies Spaniels from UK wich shows Siringomielia and I find even mate between completly brothers wich are already comming from a pretty close imbreeding, sometimes I guess how the puppies of this litter born, no doubts mother nature fails in the selection cause mans hand, but this is pretty common to happen in dog breeding, breeding dogs not pass for natural selection as wild animals do.

Quote:
People are now having to think how to get out of this and its down to us to help the breeds before they get to that stage, and that is what is happening.
Luckly thanks to this site we can easly find complet pedigree of most part of the dogs, HD and ED results, working and dogshows results, how many litter... we all knows how many lines this breed have, what's the real consanguinity situation as how the breeders are working, how make aproperlly work, who do the right, who do wrong... I'm sure that if the breeders of more popular breeds find information easly like this, these kind of problems woudn't appear, I don't think a minimally good hearted person will wish put in the world a dog with siringomielia, displasy and other illness wich ends with the dog's life quality, well, unfortunatelly we ever will find in every breed puppymills wich not cares for the dogs,puppies and so on.
People get easly informed about the real situation of the breed and so, only work wrong who don't want work more for making the things right.
The breed is pretty controled and seems have very responsible clubs in his origin countries wich do a serious work too.
When be real needed a new bloodline, surelly SK and CZ clubs will take care of it, they're responsible for the breed , they're the origin country and we must respect it waiting THEYR decision, not doing hybrids, falses pedigrees and trying to make suposed new lines because someone wants and this person listen its needed.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:39   #72
tikaani

Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
@ taloowa
Just for information - here you´ll find that "solowolf" buried Lynx Legend: http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=564

@ tikaani
I´m a bit disappointed. If there are no arguments left some people always pull this man out of the hat. This is a forum about CsW, not a historical one.

I share your opinion, Rona.

? i havent pulled any one out of the hat, please explain. all i have sead is that i think people should be more freindly on here and get of there high horses as it dusnt do any one any good.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:48   #73
michaelundinaeichhorn

Well just a thing to think about. You came to a site for FCI-purebred dogs, you asked for crosses, you got explanations. When you didn´t like them you got insulting.
For me you are unfriendly and on a high horse.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:47   #74
tikaani

Default oh well

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Well just a thing to think about. You came to a site for FCI-purebred dogs, you asked for crosses, you got explanations. When you didn´t like them you got insulting.
For me you are unfriendly and on a high horse.

Ina
i dint come on here for info, and i have a pure bread cwd, i came on here to chat to some one who was new on here and got treated like crap becouse she has a cross bread, i at least gave her the time of day. i think we seem to have totaly diferant opinions so its probly best if we dont chat to one unuther if all were gona do on here is argue. sorry if you feel that way about peoples dogs. bye
Old 11-10-2008, 12:30   #75
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Yes I agree we can talk and share experience...
but when some one enter a forum for pure CsV and call the clubs
and breeders narrow and incompetent, I think it is not the best start...

Regards / Mikael
Old 31-10-2008, 00:28   #76
Shoshone

Default Lynx The Legend

Hello Avril
I would like to just make you aware that Loup in Devon was previously owned by me.
She is called Reine De La Nuit her mother was Lynx The Legend and she died in Kent before I picked up my two puppies up.
I hope this clears up the misunderstanding.
Andre
Shoshone jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 18:17   #77
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin
Default Inuit dog

new breed plan :
http://www.inuits.co.uk/11.html
12th January 2009
From Chea and Titan

I think Chea be wolf like dog, who is she breed I not cann say.Titn be pure CSW and... be reproductor mix dog.

and now he have litter- Saarlos and mix dog.
cytat:
http://www.inuits.co.uk/12.html
Litter of 3/4 Saarloos puppies from Boots and Carlic born 1st December, 5 dogs and 3 bitches

and who be quaranty about Shoshone pupps -be this pupps pure breed or not (who now reklam in WD site -planed litter)
Old 06-12-2008, 23:47   #78
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
new breed plan :
http://www.inuits.co.uk/11.html
12th January 2009
From Chea and Titan

I think Chea be wolf like dog, who is she breed I not cann say.Titn be pure CSW and... be reproductor mix dog.

and now he have litter- Saarlos and mix dog.
cytat:
http://www.inuits.co.uk/12.html
Litter of 3/4 Saarloos puppies from Boots and Carlic born 1st December, 5 dogs and 3 bitches

and who be quaranty about Shoshone pupps -be this pupps pure breed or not (who now reklam in WD site -planed litter)
sorry we do not have bastard litter from CSW and saarloos I DO NOT OWN TITAN LOBO as i said before PACINO KENNELS DO NOT CROSS BREED CSW WOLFDOGS now go find out who is doing the cross breeding then come back on line and appologise for your loose talk with no facts, PACINO KENNELS UK.
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 00:52   #79
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
sorry we do not have bastard litter from CSW and saarloos I DO NOT OWN TITAN LOBO as i said before PACINO KENNELS DO NOT CROSS BREED CSW WOLFDOGS now go find out who is doing the cross breeding then come back on line and appologise for your loose talk with no facts, PACINO KENNELS UK.
where she said there that it was you?
She wrote about Shoshone, another supposed UK breeder wich have dogs from your kennel as we know... and if not deceif-me, make part of your supposed club, isn't it? maybe i'm wrong.... maybe...
Old 07-12-2008, 01:17   #80
bengan

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
Paul... talking about loose talk.... where is the cd you PROMISED ME....????
the cd with all the SO CALLED "FACTS"... ???
you don't have to wrap it up in Christmas paper for me...I'll take it as it is..

Bengan
bengan jest offline   Reply With Quote