Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Videos & photo stories

Videos & photo stories ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-09-2011, 22:54   #1
Tassle
Junior Member
 
Tassle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 137
Default Your walks

I have done this on a couple of other forums, and it is always great to do on international ones as it is fantastic (although can be a little envious!) to see the beautiful places people get to walk.

I think I am quite lucky - Although I can only do this one once a week, it is not too far from me, and has just about everything a dog could enjoy - lots of bunny hunting, good sniffs - all open, beach and swimming.











We like the rocks...


But the scary people bring out the Saarloos ears...!


Our Swimming walk, not quite so fun, but very local






There are a couple of others as well...but I shall await everyone elses
Tassle jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 23:01   #2
Baz
Junior Member
 
Baz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Křivoklát
Posts: 62
Default

I'm wondering where this is Tassie, not in the Bude/Widemouth Bay area is it? I'll take the camera with me tommorow & post some pics of our "regular" walk.
Baz jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 23:03   #3
Tassle
Junior Member
 
Tassle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz View Post
I'm wondering where this is Tassie, not in the Bude/Widemouth Bay area is it? I'll take the camera with me tommorow & post some pics of our "regular" walk.
Nope - I am further down than that. The Pics of the Dunes is actually Perran sands - going down onto the beach. The Beach is quite large and luckily the coastal path bit we walk on has not cliffs down to the beach so it is safe for the guys to be off lead the whole walk.
The Main 'Tourist' area is at the other end, usually there are only a few hardcore dog walkers, and/or joggers at this end
Tassle jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 23:08   #4
Baz
Junior Member
 
Baz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Křivoklát
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Nope - I am further down than that. The Pics of the Dunes is actually Perran sands - going down onto the beach. The Beach is quite large and luckily the coastal path bit we walk on has not cliffs down to the beach so it is safe for the guys to be off lead the whole walk.
The Main 'Tourist' area is at the other end, usually there are only a few hardcore dog walkers, and/or joggers at this end
It looks stunning, all you need is a few more dogs
Baz jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 23:09   #5
Tassle
Junior Member
 
Tassle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz View Post
It looks stunning, all you need is a few more dogs
Hmm...Like how many?? I usually walk with my 5 - but I have taken as many as 9 up here. It is the one place I feel safe doing that.

ETA - Typical one dog out of shot (Tassle actually!)

Last edited by Tassle; 29-09-2011 at 23:14.
Tassle jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 00:27   #6
pixie
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 89
Default

what is tassle mixed with
pixie jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 12:52   #7
Baz
Junior Member
 
Baz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Křivoklát
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Hmm...Like how many?? I usually walk with my 5 - but I have taken as many as 9 up here. It is the one place I feel safe doing that.
So big respect, I never take more than 3 (mine & my housemate's 2) & from those 2 listen at any time & they take it turns to be the "naughty" one .

Anyway some pics from today's walk in sunny Libomyšl.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00076.jpg (95.8 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00078.jpg (96.0 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00084.jpg (97.6 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00087.jpg (94.8 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00093.jpg (98.8 KB, 58 views)

Last edited by Baz; 30-09-2011 at 13:02.
Baz jest offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Wolfdog.org