Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Press, TV and commercials

Press, TV and commercials Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs in press, commercials, video clips and TV (playing themself or wolves) Articles and programs about this breed....

Old 19-03-2006, 04:23   #1
annakoutli

Default Books for the CSW in English

Helio I'm thinking of getting a puppie
I've read the most of the site and I go on, but I was thinking if there are any books for this race in English and where can I find them.
I've already bought books for puppies and basic training if you have recomandations and for this topics please tell me.
I'm also trying to find a good doctor for my future puppie in Prague.
All the information on the site is really very helpful about the feading the training and the caracter of the CSW but I fill more secure if I have them in a book accesible all the time.
Thanks in advance Anna
annakoutli jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2006, 08:47   #2
solowolf

hi Anna, it is very good that you learn lots about the breed before you take on a new puppy, at present i do not think there are any books in english, as you live in Prague it is possible that other people with cws may live near you, you can ask by a post, it will be great help to meet other cws owners and good for your puppy, most vets will treat your dog but one with experience in cws is always better, you can contact owners from this site if you have problems, i am sure Pavel can recommend good vet and also give you lots of advise with your training ect,, if you think you have health problem with a puppy go to vet to make sure, when you get your puppy dont forget to send any details and a photo to the site, best regards paul u.k
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2006, 14:28   #3
Dharkwolf

Send a message via ICQ to Dharkwolf Send a message via MSN to Dharkwolf Send a message via Skype™ to Dharkwolf

Concerning books on CSV -

We have a list of books on CSV on the site you can check it out here -

http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/67.html

However as you can see there are currently no books in english on this topic.

Living in Prague however you ought to have little problem contacting other owners of CSV for tips on how to handle this breed.
Dharkwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote