Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Closed Thread

Old 26-06-2011, 11:38   #1
Sherdor

Send a message via ICQ to Sherdor Send a message via MSN to Sherdor Send a message via Skype™ to Sherdor
Default MISSING CREDIBILITY of WD database

It seem that all WORLD OF THE CZECHOSLOVAKIAN WOLFDOGS have got some credibility problems.

First of ALL .... before putting some wrong informations into the database, WD administrator / moderators / etc should check this information !

As example, you changed the owners of ALOBA de la Louve Blanche... and fixed that my kennel Z Orel Ochrana is the new owner...

The only thing is Alob has been covered by my male Ar'wan... (but unfortunally, no baby remained of borning, only one baby died after borning...)

I am also still the owner of severals dogs in your database... some of them sold, other died... but i am stil owner !!! ... and you have the information from several months !!!!

I ONLY HAVE 4 CWs in my home,

Ar'wan MLS
Ckaa'loup-bah MLS
D'Chenoa z Orel Ochrana
Banska z Orel Ochrana - LUPIFELIX

and i have some co-ownership but the co-ownerships are registered to the others owners...

And we have many many facts in this case...

Other case : for one breeder WD database has totally invented the parents of a "virtual" dog created to show that WD is cheating the database... and has worked.

WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THE FUTURE TO GIVE WD DATABASE CREDIBILITY ?

Last edited by Nebulosa; 27-06-2011 at 21:20.
Sherdor jest offline  
Old 26-06-2011, 12:08   #2
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherdor View Post
Other case : for one breeder WD database has totally invented the parents of a "virtual" dog created to show that WD is cheating the database... and has worked.
Sorry, I do not understand what you mean by this, can you tell us more ???

Best regards / Mikael
Old 26-06-2011, 14:01   #3
Sherdor

Send a message via ICQ to Sherdor Send a message via MSN to Sherdor Send a message via Skype™ to Sherdor

Admin and other must know which databse information are good or not...

... the problem is that they often steal informations from breeder's website

... and sometimes the information are FALSE !

If they haven't done that, i suppose less problem !
Old 26-06-2011, 14:53   #4
draggar

Quote:
I am also still the owner of severals dogs in your database... some of them sold, other died... but i am stil owner !!! ... and you have the information from several months !!!!
I'm not sure what you're getting to with this - do you want them to remove dogs that have died from the database? Then what would be the point?

Also, you were the owner of the dog when it died so (IMO) it would be good so if people wanted to get in touch with those lines, etc, they know who owned the dog.

As for the sold dogs - maybe the new owner doesn't want their information posted, so they're listing you (I'm assuming you're the breeding kennel?) for the same reason as above.
draggar jest offline  
Old 26-06-2011, 15:38   #5
Sherdor

I have no problem to discuss about the blood line, problem we can meet... medical one if exists...

... the main problem is that the WD database is creating some details and when you sent informations to the moderators and asked for updates you received

"We must wait for update"... and then 2 months after you see false information into your dogs...

... at the same time, ADMIN for WD is attacking french breeders...

First time to do something is to be clean before anything...

WD is existing because we also accept our dogs could enter in the database, don't forget that !!!

Last edited by Nebulosa; 27-06-2011 at 21:20.
Sherdor jest offline  
Old 26-06-2011, 15:53   #6
Sherdor

A new WD database cheating !!!

I just have learned that i have a new litter from Ar'wan de la Mollynière de Lo'Scale X Althéa de la Seven Loup Cie...

GREATS !!!!

Althéa is the female of BRAY Corine and hasn't got any pupps from the last litter with Ar'wan (the 29 / 10 / 2009).

Any more things i can learn from WD databse ???

What are you doing ???
Old 26-06-2011, 23:16   #7
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Oh, for sure WD has some wrong data, as I'm sure WD just gets information from a) owner submitting or b) find the information on the web.

Neither of which is verified by documents. If I submit my dog having won Best in Show, WD doesn't ask for some proof. If I write my dog covered so and so, WD doesn't check if it's true..If I say I sold my dog, it is so..

But WD also is not paid to do it and never guaranteed veracity unlike that which kennel clubs are required to..

WD is like a convenient compilation of the information, which each country's KC should have documents of, provided the KC is reputable and honest.

WD to me is a nice reference site kind of like Wikipedia, but you must always check 'primary source' when doing serious research too..
yukidomari jest offline  
Old 27-06-2011, 12:12   #8
Sherdor

Who has interest to change the owner of ALOBA de La Louve Blanche and registered it is me now ?

Who has interest to imagine that we have new pupps from Ar'wan X Althea de la Seven Loup Cie ?

Nothing is written onto WEBSITEs because there is no litter....

Who has interest to NOT CHANGE the DATABASE when i sent data to correct it (about sold dogs...) ?

Who has got the interest to not change that i am the owner of Chuuck Running wolf... and i sent several messages to notify that...

I always surprise that WD database sometimes make so a LOT OF ENERGY to hide some facts...

Where is CREDIBILITY there ???

... i always ENJOY to help world of czecoslovakian to be built... but sometimes, we are fed up of some behaviours from PEOPLE BACK A KEYBOARD !
Old 27-06-2011, 17:03   #9
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Who has interest to change the owner of ALOBA de La Louve Blanche and registered it is me now ?

Who has interest to imagine that we have new pupps from Ar'wan X Althea de la Seven Loup Cie ?
Surly nobody
It must either be a mircale, like the DM results of some dogs, or maybe the Admin doesn't like you? Now, be fair and tell us what you have done to the poor Admin?

Sorry, but when I read the news from the French-Admin war I feel as if I were in the middle of Franz Kafka's novel

Rona jest offline  
Old 27-06-2011, 17:55   #10
Sherdor

... really nothing ... Maybe something .. telling him (her) the true ...
Old 27-06-2011, 18:33   #11
admin

Quote:
It seem that all WORLD OF THE CZECHOSLOVAKIAN WOLFDOGS have got some credibility problems.

First of ALL .... before putting some wrong informations into the database, WD administrator / moderators / etc should check this information !

As example, you changed the owners of ALOBA de la Louve Blanche... and fixed that my kennel Z Orel Ochrana is the new owner...

The only thing is Alob has been covered by my male Ar'wan... (but unfortunally, no baby remained of borning, only one baby died after borning...)

I ONLY HAVE 4 CWs in my home,

Ar'wan MLS
Ckaa'loup-bah
MLS
D'Chenoa z Orel Ochrana
Banska z Orel Ochrana - LUPIFELIX

and i have some co-ownership but the co-ownerships are registered to the others owners...

And we have many many facts in this case...

WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THE FUTURE TO GIVE WD DATABASE CREDIBILITY ?
SORRY BUT SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE SIMPLY INCREDIBLE INSOLENT!!!

First - the breeder of Aloba didn't send any names of the dog owners. He is sending nothing - after the MIX-gate I do not wonder he want to hide his "results".

Second - the owner also didn't send his personal data.

It is why the name WAS NOT THERE. I'm not the fairy to read in your minds!!!!

Third - you wrote that you plan a litter with Aloba. And it means that AT LAST YOU MUST BE THE CO-OWNER of this dog! It is why you was put there (since there was no info about any other owner of this dog). It was done automatically because you was not kindly enough send any data about the female you want to use for breeding....

Your litter was not published because there is not HD-result of the female. And you belong to the breeders who is not sending any information for the database...

Sorry but for me you are now just another person who want to exploit me, the server and the work of other breeders and CsW owners to make business and to sell the puppies.

You didn't offer ANYTHING. You send NO DATA. But you still required from us to advertise your puppies. When it was not done you start a huge rumble.

Was is so hard to write ONE SMALL EMAIL WITH THE NAME OF THE OWNER? OR MAYBE IT IS NOT ABOUT THE WRONG/MISSING DATE? Just another way to throw mud on Wolfdog.org because it is publishing information about the pedigree cheating of your friends????
admin jest offline  
Old 27-06-2011, 18:40   #12
admin

Quote:
Who has interest to NOT CHANGE the DATABASE when i sent data to correct it (about sold dogs...) ?
YES, BINGO!!!

I add only information of dogs of my friends and people who pay me. Later I will send you my PayPal account number.... After I receive the payment I will even put some stars next to your kennel name....

PS. Sorry, are you joking? Or it is new strategy to find invented problems where there aren't any....?
admin jest offline  
Old 27-06-2011, 19:16   #13
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
YES, BINGO!!!

I add only information of dogs of my friends and people who pay me. Later I will send you my PayPal account number.... After I will receive the payment I will even put some stars next to your kennel name....

PS. Sorry, are you joking? Or it is new strategy to find invented problems where there aren't any....?
LIKE IT !!!!!!
Old 27-06-2011, 21:02   #14
Sherdor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
YES, BINGO!!!

I add only information of dogs of my friends and people who pay me. Later I will send you my PayPal account number.... After I receive the payment I will even put some stars next to your kennel name....

ADMIN explain what happened with my dogs !!!!

Last edited by Nebulosa; 27-06-2011 at 21:15.
Sherdor jest offline  
Old 27-06-2011, 21:06   #15
Sherdor

And also ... anybody know who i am...

... but you ????

Last edited by Nebulosa; 27-06-2011 at 21:15.
Sherdor jest offline  
Old 27-06-2011, 21:18   #16
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Sherdor & others which loved big-sized-carnival-colored-letters, can you all stop to write like an hysteric?

Trust me if someone epileptic roll down the page quickly the poor creature could die by an seizure.
Old 27-06-2011, 21:19   #17
wolfin

Quote:
And also ... anybody know who i am...
... but you ????
very good question who You are too I think better not quest this when can have very not like antswer.
Old 27-06-2011, 21:32   #18
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

warning Daiva

it's Sherdor, French breeder professional ....

martiou07 jest offline  
Old 27-06-2011, 21:38   #19
wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiou07 View Post
warning Daiva

it's Sherdor, French breeder professional ....
works say he is profesional or not and planed litters, tested dogs and interesing pedigree, not paper A4 in rames about "preofesional" producing

Last edited by wolfin; 27-06-2011 at 21:44. Reason: rasyba
wolfin jest offline  
Old 27-06-2011, 21:47   #20
Sherdor

Daiva I mean it's easy to hide back a pseudo...

All people can see my adress, name, dogs, everything, othing to hide...

... i was talking to ADMIN.

But gods of WD sry we are so smallest people compared too you...

And finally NO ANSWER TO THE LAST CHANGE ONTO DATABASE CONCERNING MY DOGS...