Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Dog shows

Dog shows Our show successes, how to prepare a CzW, how to show him...

Old 05-01-2010, 10:27   #1
Silvester

Default Champions, world champions, super champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa
Its a very common ill well know in dog breeding, called "kennel blind", I few sorry for you.
Maybe you should look at the pedigree of your own dog before talk about facts.
Again only polemic and no facts at all - i could expect it from such "moderator"

But i can understand you , "Nebulosa" :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvester
Yes, it´s very difficult to find something negative in the pedigree of the first litter of the actuell World Champion and were all 4 grandparents have an "P1" in bonitation -code for "excellent"....beside other advantages like hip-results ( i already told ) , colour of eyes, quality of hair and coat , small ears and correct short tail, and, and ,and....
Tell FACTS , if you want to make critics - and the same for you "wolfin".

It seems very strongly to me , that you both only feel envy for your own dogs are not World Champions , or from litter of such Champion.

Bye- bye

Last edited by Nebulosa; 05-01-2010 at 22:06. Reason: Correcting the name of who quote, it was Silvester, not me.
Silvester jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:23   #2
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvester View Post
... and the same for you "wolfin"..... It seems very strongly to me , that you both only feel envy for your own dogs are not World Champions , or from litter of such Champion.
Harmonia Eden Severu IS a World Champion!!!

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:29   #3
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
Harmonia Eden Severu IS a World Champion!!!
Rona, the only thing they are trying is to mistake the true intentions of this post. Do you not understand?
Erwan Grey jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:20   #4
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:

It seems very strongly to me , that you both only feel envy for your own dogs are not World Champions , or from litter of such Champion.

Bye- bye
you joke not CH make interesing litters or interesing blood, only genetic. You are like and others ( not all, thanks God) blidnes and see only this CH.
I not envy for this litter or this WW who have father. He is nice dog, not exelent like and alls wolfdogs, but nice. If I wish have this same pedigree I can mate with this same male, but I wan't this. Why? I think this understand only good breeder not people who have first dog in his live or breeder who make one litter with this breeding plan " mas be ch, ch, ch and mas be nice ch".
Rona, not only WW champion but and BALT CH, PL-CZ-LT-LV-EE, club Ch, but this is nothing only titels
Old 05-01-2010, 12:46   #5
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
Rona, not only WW champion but and BALT CH, PL-CZ-LT-LV-EE, club Ch, but this is nothing only titels
I know and you know well what I think of show titles . I just found it really humorous, that he was blaming you for envy of WW title

Old 05-01-2010, 14:41   #6
wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
I know and you know well what I think of show titles . I just found it really humorous, that he was blaming you for envy of WW title
aha and I
Old 05-01-2010, 16:07   #7
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniela View Post
My Mio did´t have any major titles at the time of covering. They came later ..
I'm very sad of your words. He is for me the best dog in the world, because he is my Amore Mio.
I think you misunderstood me ...

I try to explain that in a pedigree has many champions there is no guarantee that champions go, there are more possibilities, but there is no guarantee.

Sometimes two mediocre pieces comes a genetic mutation or a hybrid specimen (by genetic mutation) and is an excellent example.

At times a mixture of blood and chromosomes and gives the perfect mix of mediocre duplicate born a perfect copy.

Do not believe?

This is de mother nature and de Evolution Theory...

the breeding of a champion not only depends on the titles of his predecessors, but it also depends on items such as embryonic cell lineages, the quality of cell division, chromosomes, and in turn this depends on the laws of simple inheritance , of the genes and alleles, complete or incomplete dominance, the possibility of multiple alleles, gene mimics, and therefore there must be borne in mind that this may cause masking of characters in other generations later come to light ...

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 05-01-2010 at 16:16.
Erwan Grey jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 16:16   #8
CDaniela
http://www.srdcervac.wbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwan Grey View Post
I think you misunderstood me ...

I try to explain that in a pedigree has many champions there is no guarantee that champions go, there are more possibilities, but there is no guarantee.

Sometimes two mediocre pieces comes a genetic mutation or a hybrid specimen (by genetic mutation) and is an excellent example.

At times a mixture of blood and chromosomes and gives the perfect mix of mediocre duplicate born a perfect copy.

Do not believe?

This is de mother nature and de Evolution Theory...
I very well understand. I write for Nebulosa and wolfin.

CDaniela jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 16:15   #9
Silvester

Default Big problems with people who are not decently, telling lies and have no behaviour.

Exactly, dear "jasmine" ! Just this i have also told before ...
And a World Champion "Harmonia Eden severu " with bonitation code

A62.5 F2 K1 Oc R1 P3

F2 = long ears

K1 = too long tail

Oc =irritable - uncourages

and P 3 NOT a P1 in bonitation- code , with two grandparents with HD- result "C" (!) can without any doubt not be compared with Amore Mio!

Greetings from Germany
Old 05-01-2010, 17:29   #10
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:

A62.5 F2 K1 Oc R1 P3

F2 = long ears

K1 = too long tail

and P 3 NOT a P1 in bonitation- code , with two grandparents with HD- result "C" (!) can without any doubt not be compared with Amore Mio!

Greetings from Germany
Silvester, I don't want to take sides in this conflict, I don't understand what's going on here and where the problem is, but your posts are really funny!!!

Are you aware that your friend Carlos, selected Harmonia, the 'ugly' female WW 2006 with too long ears, too long tail, uncourages and irritable to be the mother of the male he bought from Daiva?
I don't know the dog, but I know the parents and belive me, they are great! Both Cheitan and Harmonia have something, that for me (a non-breeder) is most important in a dog: fantastic characters and working drive. Plus this 'something', sometimes called "charisma", of which you can say nothing if you haven't seen them interacting with humans and other dogs...

Please, think before you write your next post, unless you want to give us more entertainment... and further ridicule Carlos' kennel He does not deserve allies like you.

Old 05-01-2010, 17:39   #11
Silvester

Default Champions, world champions, super champions

A62.5 F2 K1 Oc R1 P3

F2 = long ears

K1 = too long tail

Greetings from Germany
Old 05-01-2010, 17:52   #12
wolfin

Quote:

A62.5 F2 K1 Oc R1 P3

F2 = long ears

K1 = too long tail

Greetings from Germany
yes this is same pedigree like have my Harmonia- Reolup blood, this same dogs with HD C are and in "Z" L. I. pedigree. But You I think know this too.
Old 05-01-2010, 18:13   #13
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Again only polemic and no facts at all - i could expect it from such "moderator"

But i can understand you , "Nebulosa" :

Bye- bye
If you will quote someone quote something that this person had write, not what you wanted they to said.
I NEVER wrote what you quote in my name, so , please in next post put the correct name of who write it or I will change for your own name.

Harmonia Eden Severu is world champion, I really dont care for dogshows as I know very well how it works, maybe this year if I have patience enough I will go again in few for expent my time talking with friends.

You talkabout FACTS, seems you're completly unable to even look and understand the pedigree of your own dog, what a shame;

Let me quote what I said and you wanted facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa
Oh yes, I forget, everything coming from your dog is perfect, your dog and Carlos dogs are perfect also, we live in flower world.. why do we continue breeding, if we have Carlos and his litter with perfect dogs?
Where is the lie? what I told here is fakt, Askia comes from C father and both parents of Emba's mother are B, she is A as Askia is A, its called selection, and its made in hips also.
I hope you know also that have both parents A doesn't garantee that you will get A pups, including it was the case of Oskar and of some other dogs.
Aragorn Potomok vlkov - HD: C, he is the father of Askia, and he is in the pedigree of your dog.
Lorenz Farouk Arimminum - HD B - He is father of Bluebell wich is mother of Emba
Ciara von wasterwalderberg - HD B, She is the mother of Bluebell, which is mother of Emba

But let me show you something that can be a shock for someone who only accept the existance of A dogs, the full brother of Bluebell, Baschan, is D, as some of her brothers have C results.

So, I think its time to wake up and at least try to understand what is selection, and that in dog breed does not exist perfect dog, sorry to say, but if you even tough that the line of your dog was the "most healty and clean of the breed" you were mistaken, its a line which need a lot of selection, as 99% of whole breed, and its a very important info if you even think about breed with your "perfect dog", open the eyes and see the truth can hurt, but its needed for the breed selection.

When I know the problems of my dogs, I know how to select them, and so, how to improve then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela
I very well understand. I write for Nebulosa and wolfin.
Why? Because I said perfect dog and perfect litter does not exist? You really dont agree with that?
If you tough Amore Mio is a perfect dog, sorry, I only agree that he is a nice and tipical dog as every wolfdog should be, but that also need to be used with care for you be able to pass away the nice work you've done, or you will simply lost it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva
Breeders should breed for health, great character and YES, beauty.
I agree, but who told you that dogshows select really beauty looking at the standard?
What I most see are dogshows selecting by names, politicage and so on, well its not different with the breed and I could proof it.
For some judge a CzW looking like GSD are beauty, so they wins, is that right now? Maybe is also right ugly dogs winning because they have a well known handler?
Unhapply, only a small ammount of Judges get out of the statistic of "judging without have idea about the dog or the breed".
Old 06-01-2010, 10:56   #14
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
I agree, but who told you that dogshows select really beauty looking at the standard?
What I most see are dogshows selecting by names, politicage and so on, well its not different with the breed and I could proof it.
For some judge a CzW looking like GSD are beauty, so they wins, is that right now? Maybe is also right ugly dogs winning because they have a well known handler?
Unhapply, only a small ammount of Judges get out of the statistic of "judging without have idea about the dog or the breed".
My own experience, other breeds breeder's experience and common sence tells me, that show results also mean something. Yes, corruption happens everythere, but a REALLY ugly or agressive dog most probably will never be a champion of many countries. I really do not know a really nice dog, who would be attending shows and not getting good evaluations, because of the corrupted judges.
I was also asking the president of Lithuanian Cynological Society about the character test that were an obligation for all the dogs some time ago. I wanted to know, why they are not used now. She simply explained that if a dog can pass a todays show with many people and dogs and noise and so on, he would pass that former character test too. So maybe successful attendence in dog shows also shows the dog is at least stable enought not to kill anyone in a new situation? It is not a rule of course, just an assumption. And a little oftopic

By the way, Silvester, you are not the most polite and nice person, aren't you?

Last edited by Vaiva; 06-01-2010 at 11:00.
Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote