Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Dog shows

Dog shows Our show successes, how to prepare a CzW, how to show him...

Old 05-01-2010, 18:13   #11
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvester View Post
Again only polemic and no facts at all - i could expect it from such "moderator"

But i can understand you , "Nebulosa" :

Tell FACTS , if you want to make critics - and the same for you "wolfin".

It seems very strongly to me , that you both only feel envy for your own dogs are not World Champions , or from litter of such Champion.

Bye- bye
If you will quote someone quote something that this person had write, not what you wanted they to said.
I NEVER wrote what you quote in my name, so , please in next post put the correct name of who write it or I will change for your own name.

Harmonia Eden Severu is world champion, I really dont care for dogshows as I know very well how it works, maybe this year if I have patience enough I will go again in few for expent my time talking with friends.

You talkabout FACTS, seems you're completly unable to even look and understand the pedigree of your own dog, what a shame;

Let me quote what I said and you wanted facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa
Oh yes, I forget, everything coming from your dog is perfect, your dog and Carlos dogs are perfect also, we live in flower world.. why do we continue breeding, if we have Carlos and his litter with perfect dogs?
Where is the lie? what I told here is fakt, Askia comes from C father and both parents of Emba's mother are B, she is A as Askia is A, its called selection, and its made in hips also.
I hope you know also that have both parents A doesn't garantee that you will get A pups, including it was the case of Oskar and of some other dogs.
Aragorn Potomok vlkov - HD: C, he is the father of Askia, and he is in the pedigree of your dog.
Lorenz Farouk Arimminum - HD B - He is father of Bluebell wich is mother of Emba
Ciara von wasterwalderberg - HD B, She is the mother of Bluebell, which is mother of Emba

But let me show you something that can be a shock for someone who only accept the existance of A dogs, the full brother of Bluebell, Baschan, is D, as some of her brothers have C results.

So, I think its time to wake up and at least try to understand what is selection, and that in dog breed does not exist perfect dog, sorry to say, but if you even tough that the line of your dog was the "most healty and clean of the breed" you were mistaken, its a line which need a lot of selection, as 99% of whole breed, and its a very important info if you even think about breed with your "perfect dog", open the eyes and see the truth can hurt, but its needed for the breed selection.

When I know the problems of my dogs, I know how to select them, and so, how to improve then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela
I very well understand. I write for Nebulosa and wolfin.
Why? Because I said perfect dog and perfect litter does not exist? You really dont agree with that?
If you tough Amore Mio is a perfect dog, sorry, I only agree that he is a nice and tipical dog as every wolfdog should be, but that also need to be used with care for you be able to pass away the nice work you've done, or you will simply lost it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva
Breeders should breed for health, great character and YES, beauty.
I agree, but who told you that dogshows select really beauty looking at the standard?
What I most see are dogshows selecting by names, politicage and so on, well its not different with the breed and I could proof it.
For some judge a CzW looking like GSD are beauty, so they wins, is that right now? Maybe is also right ugly dogs winning because they have a well known handler?
Unhapply, only a small ammount of Judges get out of the statistic of "judging without have idea about the dog or the breed".