Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > CzW in need

CzW in need CzW looking for new homes: dogs with pedigrees but also Wolfdog-alike dogs from animal shelters....

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-11-2010, 12:15   #1
weirdcyberjunkie
In Munay
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14
Send a message via MSN to weirdcyberjunkie
Default Looking for CzW to adopt.

Hello, I'm Spiker,

we had 2 CwZs but one of them passed away. We're looking for a female to adopt. We own a dominant male of 8 years old (http://wolfdog.org/eng/dbase/d4361.html). We live in the province of Granada in Andalucía Spain.

Thank you.
weirdcyberjunkie jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 19:08   #2
Vaiva
ir Brukne
 
Vaiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vilnius
Posts: 1,768
Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdcyberjunkie View Post
Hello, I'm Spiker,

we had 2 CwZs but one of them passed away. We're looking for a female to adopt. We own a dominant male of 8 years old (http://wolfdog.org/eng/dbase/d4361.html). We live in the province of Granada in Andalucía Spain.

Thank you.
Hope you'll find a new member for your family Have you checked the list of wolfdogs, looking for the new homes?
__________________
Walkiria Girios dvasia

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 20:38   #3
weirdcyberjunkie
In Munay
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14
Send a message via MSN to weirdcyberjunkie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Hope you'll find a new member for your family Have you checked the list of wolfdogs, looking for the new homes?
Yep, some dogs in Italy I'm interested in but don't speak any Italian (my Spanish is o.k.) and try to find one nearby if possible. But I'll offer a place to stay in the Southern of Spain under the sun if somebody is able to help me getting a nice female here.
weirdcyberjunkie jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 20:50   #4
Vaiva
ir Brukne
 
Vaiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vilnius
Posts: 1,768
Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdcyberjunkie View Post
Yep, some dogs in Italy I'm interested in but don't speak any Italian (my Spanish is o.k.) and try to find one nearby if possible. But I'll offer a place to stay in the Southern of Spain under the sun if somebody is able to help me getting a nice female here.
Try google translate simply it sounds funny, but still possible to comunicate
__________________
Walkiria Girios dvasia

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 21:22   #5
weirdcyberjunkie
In Munay
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14
Send a message via MSN to weirdcyberjunkie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Try google translate simply it sounds funny, but still possible to comunicate
But I still offer a place to stay in the Southern of Spain under the sun if somebody is able to help me getting a nice female here.

weirdcyberjunkie jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 19:48   #6
weirdcyberjunkie
In Munay
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14
Send a message via MSN to weirdcyberjunkie
Default

Did it. No reply. Maybe google translate is not good enough.
weirdcyberjunkie jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:22   #7
Priska182
Canadian Member
 
Priska182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Montréal
Posts: 423
Default

Some Breeders in Italy or in France speak English too...
But it's true it’s sometimes difficult to obtain an answer from theme... I think a lot of breeders are not computers addicts
Good luck and if you need some help for a translation in French, let me know
Regards,
__________________
Stéphanie
www.inugami.ca
Priska182 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 22:40   #8
weirdcyberjunkie
In Munay
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14
Send a message via MSN to weirdcyberjunkie
Default

will do.

tnx
weirdcyberjunkie jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 16:31   #9
doublewolf
doublewolf
 
doublewolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Favria-TO
Posts: 125
Default

Contact me please. I can help you.
I send you a private message.
__________________
Silvana, Walter e Farah e Fenics e Sweety e .....Best Baloo e.... i felini di casa
doublewolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Wolfdog.org