Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-10-2009, 00:49   #21
Nebulosa
Moderator
 
Nebulosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Rio Grande do Sul
Posts: 1,332
Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa
Default

Well Rolf, by this think lets say that maybe the admin also have some problems with brazilian breeders too, Jezebeth z Peronówki already got some CACPAB for make the panamerican championat, and it never appeared in the data base, lets say that panamerican championat is only less important to us than international one.
I don't know still if its something against us or against kennel z peronowki, I still wonder about.
I also remembered here the case about italian breeders and stud dog list, I own Héro Oskár dór and he is C in our results, have some C dogs in others-country-stud-dog-list, but Oskar never appeared as the only stud dog we have here, so, maybe I could let it as confirmation that Admin really hates Banana's country.
Don't think that problems in database is only with you, as we all know the database is still old and a new version is comming, remembering that the admin or the admins' have their own life as well remembered by Rona, so, we need have patience.
__________________
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1100_1.gif
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 02:34   #22
Juniorwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Don't think that problems in database is only with you
what makes you come to this conclusion ?

I only pointed out that there were some mistakes in the database, not only by my dogs(please read the post again), but when I have done this in earlier cases, I get accused for attacking owners/breeders(usually by the same few people), so I made a joke, claiming to have found new conspiracy theory`s(obviously this was not the case, but apparently a hot issue for some people) and as predicted these few people were feeling offended/attacked/violated in such a manner that they were feeling an urge to start defending the honour and/or pride(or what ever) of admins(or who ever) and started on their usually imaginary predictions about me.

Shame on me, I think it is funny
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 03:33   #23
Nebulosa
Moderator
 
Nebulosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Rio Grande do Sul
Posts: 1,332
Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
what makes you come to this conclusion ?
I dont arrived at any conclusion, but some people think that its personal against their dog, their breeding or himself when in truth I'm pretty sure its nothing more than tecnical problems with overwork.
__________________
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1100_1.gif
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 03:57   #24
Juniorwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
I dont arrived at any conclusion, but some people think that its personal against their dog, their breeding or himself when in truth I'm pretty sure its nothing more than tecnical problems with overwork.
I am aware of such people who think everything is an offence/attack/violation on them(friends or "family"), but in fact I think, that it is kind of me, to help the admins pointing out what ever faults might be in the database, so they can correct it.
....but apparently some people either don`t appreciate this or are to narrow minded to see that the world is`nt as evil as they might think ?
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 14:03   #25
wilczakrew
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,265
Default

Rolf world is bad. Especially if you like no other sentence. Conspiracy Theory is a very popular tool. On the Polish forum appears to be still. Especially as someone has a different opinion. The attacks also come always from the same page.
Family always has to stick together. Are you against one, you have the whole family on his head.
It reminds me that on our atmosphere.
Well, the rest is relative.
wilczakrew jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 14:24   #26
Margo
Moderator
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Późna
Posts: 1,281
Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
I am aware of such people who think everything is an offence/attack/violation on them(friends or "family"), but in fact I think, that it is kind of me, to help the admins pointing out what ever faults might be in the database, so they can correct it.
....but apparently some people either don`t appreciate this or are to narrow minded to see that the world is`nt as evil as they might think ?
I think it is not about WHAT you are doing but HOW you are doing it... Don't you think there must be something wrong with your way of speaking with Admin? I know that there are more than hundred people sending corrections and information to the administration email. And I think it didn't changed since I was the administrator. And the only "black sheep" is you... Nobody complains about Admin, nobody attack him. Hundred people have no problem with Admin, and admin have no problem with 100 people...
Think about it. Expecially that you must do a lot wrong things to be black listed by Rona - Rona who is our forum negotiator and (almost) never get angry...
__________________
.

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 14:24   #27
Juniorwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilczakrew View Post
Rolf world is bad. Especially if you like no other sentence. Conspiracy Theory is a very popular tool. On the Polish forum appears to be still. Especially as someone has a different opinion. The attacks also come always from the same page.
Family always has to stick together. Are you against one, you have the whole family on his head.
It reminds me that on our atmosphere.
Well, the rest is relative.
wilczakrew, I`m sorry, but I really like Danish(maybe some are international) sayings...
"Everything are only what you make of it" ....I choose to think that the world is not so bad, but ofcourse there is a few rotten apples here and there.
Anyway thanks for pointing out that the bad behaviour of some people is not only on the English forum, but a general behaviour for some people.
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 14:48   #28
Juniorwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
I think it is not about WHAT you are doing but HOW you are doing it... Don't you think there must be something wrong with your way of speaking with Admin?
Where in my post do you see ANYTHING adressed to Admin ?
....and if you do somehow see my post as adressed to Admin, why are Admin the only one who don`t answer, only friends/"family" is feeling an urge to defend ehh.... something ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
I know that there are more than hundred people sending corrections and information to the administration email. And I think it didn't changed since I was the administrator. And the only "black sheep" is you... Nobody complains about Admin, nobody attack him. Hundred people have no problem with Admin, and admin have no problem with 100 people...
So the conclusion of this is : if you do not complain about Admin, Admin will have no problem with you, but if you do, you will have a problem with Admin(and friends/"family").

Where am I writing any complains ? and what makes you think of this as an attack ? ...I would`nt brag about Admin ONLY have no problem with 100 people, when there are more than 2500 registered members on wd.org(according to Rona).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
Think about it. Expecially that you must do a lot wrong things to be black listed by Rona - Rona who is our forum negotiator and (almost) never get angry...
It is nice to see that your "family" can watch eachothers back, because you probertly would`nt stand a chance by your selves.
I really don`t give a shit about Rona or if anybody else from your "family" will blacklist me, it only say a lot about your abilities to interact/communicate with other people ...and it is not positiv, in case you did`nt realize it !

But thanks for giving me another laugh, by exposing your self as one more "familymember" who is easily feeling offended/attacked/violated for nothing ?

Last edited by Juniorwolf; 21-10-2009 at 14:52. Reason: more text
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 14:55   #29
Margo
Moderator
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Późna
Posts: 1,281
Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilczakrew View Post
On the Polish forum appears to be still. Especially as someone has a different opinion. The attacks also come always from the same page.
At last there is someone who will uncover all kind of cheating... even if some people makes it angry...

(Dear forums members - I owe you an explanation: the reason for this post in the case of polish pseudo-bonitation in Osieczna: a privat bonitation done by people who were too affraid(?) to present their dogs on a official bonitation (of course not all - there were also "normal" CzW owners who had NO IDEA that it is not a normal official Czech bonitation done according the valid regulations).
They organizator invited a judge from Czech Republic, but there was no bonitation committee, bonitation cards (codes) are hidden, the written codes are wrong (their are either Czech nor Slovakian) and most dogs were evaluated much better as they are in the reality (many serious faults were hidden). The results of this pseudo-bonitation has been put INTO THE PEDIGREES!
Now some breeders are already cheating the puppy buyers saying their dogs PASSED THE MOST IMPORTANT TEST FOR WOLFDOGS - BONITATION (WITH THE EXCELLENT NOTE). Passed something what can not be described as REAL bonitation...

Any critics about this pseudo-bonitation are called "attack on people who have different opinion".....

Hmmm....maybe it is right... Anybody who knows the regulations and the way of judging bonitations will have DIFFERENT OPINION than the organizers of the bonitation in Osieczna. And every CzW owner who cares for honesty will be against it...


Quote:
Originally Posted by wilczakrew View Post
Family always has to stick together. Are you against one, you have the whole family on his head.
I would describe it on a different way: "similar personalities keep together". People who have the same values, style and simply said "understand each other"... You keep with btd, rolf, aso.... I would be happy if you will put me in one bag with Rona, Nebulosa, Grins or wolfin... Because I agree with the - not because I MUST but because I think the same...
__________________
.

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 14:59   #30
wilczakrew
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,265
Default

Rolf in Denmark you have a completely different mentality.
Poles are far behind.

The world is beautiful if you want to see the beauty.
Our dogs have a life too short to waste it on such discussions as it was presented by Rona.
On the conspiracy theories, rotten apples, etc.
wilczakrew jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 14:59   #31
Margo
Moderator
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Późna
Posts: 1,281
Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
It is nice to see that your "family" can watch eachothers back, because you probertly would`nt stand a chance by your selves.
I really don`t give a shit about Rona or if anybody else from your "family" will blacklist me, it only say a lot about your abilities to interact/communicate with other people ...and it is not positiv, in case you did`nt realize it !
Rolf, I hope only that you do not understand WHAT your are writing and what STYLE your posts have...
If you know... than I must agree with Admin and Rona....

I preffer more civilized way of disscusion. So *PLONK* also from me...
__________________
.

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 15:07   #32
Juniorwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
You keep with btd, rolf, aso....
Margo, your constant paranoia and illusive imagination is getting pretty borring !!!
...I DON`T know btd or wilczakrew and they DON`t know me, so please don`t compare us with your friends/"family".
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 15:08   #33
Margo
Moderator
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Późna
Posts: 1,281
Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilczakrew View Post
Rolf in Denmark you have a completely different mentality.
Poles are far behind.
Yes! We plough fields with horses. We keep wolfdogs in pigsties. We have electricity only in our capital. And in the winter we go dressed in furs...

Any maybe in 100 years we discover something more than lex talionis....
__________________
.

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 15:10   #34
wilczakrew
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
At last there is someone who will uncover all kind of cheating... even if some people makes it angry...

(Dear forums members - I owe you an explanation: the reason for this post in the case of polish pseudo-bonitation in Osieczna: a privat bonitation done by people who were too affraid(?) to present their dogs on a official bonitation (of course not all - there were also "normal" CzW owners who had NO IDEA that it is not a normal official Czech bonitation done according the valid regulations).
They organizator invited a judge from Czech Republic, but there was no bonitation committee, bonitation cards (codes) are hidden, the written codes are wrong (their are either Czech nor Slovakian) and most dogs were evaluated much better as they are in the reality (many serious faults were hidden). The results of this pseudo-bonitation has been put INTO THE PEDIGREES!
Now some breeders are already cheating the puppy buyers saying their dogs PASSED THE MOST IMPORTANT TEST FOR WOLFDOGS - BONITATION (WITH THE EXCELLENT NOTE). Passed something what can not be described as REAL bonitation...

Any critics about this pseudo-bonitation are called "attack on people who have different opinion".....

Hmmm....maybe it is right... Anybody who knows the regulations and the way of judging bonitations will have DIFFERENT OPINION than the organizers of the bonitation in Osieczna. And every CzW owner who cares for honesty will be against it...




I would describe it on a different way: "similar personalities keep together". People who have the same values, style and simply said "understand each other"... You keep with btd, rolf, aso.... I would be happy if you will put me in one bag with Rona, Nebulosa or Grins... Because I agree with the - not because I MUST but because I think the same...

Margo is already beginning to be distasteful.
Were not you the Bonitation. Did you see the original papers bonitacyjnych. You have no idea what you're saying.
In this way, do not get anything.

I wonder one thing. Why are they here the same person. Why are they Polish or related to it.
Why suffer the same words.

For me it's not impressed.
wilczakrew jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 15:10   #35
Juniorwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
Rolf, I hope only that you do not understand WHAT your are writing and what STYLE your posts have...
If you know... than I must agree with Admin and Rona....

I preffer more civilized way of disscusion. So *PLONK* also from me...
I`m sorry but I just have to use this saying again :
"one should sweep in front of your own door, before sweeping infront of others" .....this is really getting borring !
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 08:43   #36
Angelika
Member
 
Angelika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
Rolf, I hope only that you do not understand WHAT your are writing and what STYLE your posts have...
If you know... than I must agree with Admin and Rona....

I preffer more civilized way of disscusion. So *PLONK* also from me...
I think Rolf knows exactly what he´s writing. So *PLONK* from me too ...
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 13:17   #37
Juniorwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
I think Rolf knows exactly what he´s writing. So *PLONK* from me too ...
Just a few jokes from the "comedy-family"

Angelika - did`nt even join the disscusion, but feeling so offenced/attacked/violated on behalf on her friends/"family" that she also prefer a more civilized way of disscusion and see no other option than to ignore me ....that pretty much leaves out any way of disscusion(civilized or not)

Margo - when friends/"family" speak about CONSPIRACY THEORY it is okey, when Margo her self speak shit about a whole club or telling lies, it is okey, but if anybody else are doing this, she preffer a more civilized way of disscusion ....very civilized

Rona - ask me : "why do you write here if you don't want your way of reasoning be assessed and confronted with other people's opinions?" and in same post "Now you've offended me and I put you on my "ignore" list"

How can anybody take these persons seriously ???

....at least by this action, they seems to follow the saying "if you have nothing reasonable/sensible to say it is better to say nothing at all"
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 16:07   #38
michaelundinaeichhorn
Senior Member
 
michaelundinaeichhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Bad Dürkheim
Posts: 2,250
Default

Well Rolf,

I also, like Angelika, don´t belong to this "family" but feel pretty fed up with the way you write. Till now the English forum was the one where it was possible to discuss and communicate in a normal way, maybe you should change to the German one, you will feel very much at home there?

If almost everybody doesn´t agree with you it could be possible that you simply are the one who is wrong. Just to mention an idea that may be worth to think about.

And by the way I wrote to the Admin twice and got two answers but it took some time. I don´t fully agree with the second one but till now it seems to me that it will be possible to discuss it in a normal manner and find an agreement.
If not I can think about going to somewhere else (like I almost don´t use the German Forum anymore because of the two moderators) because I know that this is a private site what means that how it is been managed belongs to the owners alone. You can complain but you can´t always expect them to follow. If you can´t live with that fact you should think about building up something of your own where you can rule as you like. To keep on complaining (about not really important things by the way) for days and insulting everybody who doesn´t share your point of view seems to be a bit strange for an adult person to me.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 20:01   #39
Juniorwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Well Rolf,

I also, like Angelika, don´t belong to this "family" but feel pretty fed up with the way you write.
Well not everybody have to like everybody else or they way they write, that`s mainly why some people write more nicely to some people than to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Till now the English forum was the one where it was possible to discuss and communicate in a normal way, maybe you should change to the German one, you will feel very much at home there?
Maybe I should change because you don`t like the way I`m writing ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
If almost everybody doesn´t agree with you it could be possible that you simply are the one who is wrong. Just to mention an idea that may be worth to think about.
I don`t know how you count, but for me 4-5 people or so is definitely not everybody ...WD.org have more than 2500 members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
If not I can think about going to somewhere else (like I almost don´t use the German Forum anymore because of the two moderators) because I know that this is a private site what means that how it is been managed belongs to the owners alone.
Ofcourse you can go where ever you like ...just like I can !

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
You can complain but you can´t always expect them to follow. If you can´t live with that fact you should think about building up something of your own where you can rule as you like.
Well I`m not the one who are putting anybody on the "ignore list", so maybe it is not me who can`t live with that fact ...did you think about that ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
To keep on complaining (about not really important things by the way) for days and insulting everybody who doesn´t share your point of view seems to be a bit strange for an adult person to me.
What is importent and what is not is pretty objective and ofcourse everybody don`t have to agree, as I wrote before and you will see(if you read the post) some people answer more nicely to some people and not to others, does`nt matter if they agree or not ...for an example, I think I have not insulted you or nebulosa, even that you maybe don`t agree, so in my opinion everybody is really not a fitting word to use in this case.
It is not always what some people write, but how they write it and that`s what makes us all different ....thank god for that !
I find a lot of things strange for adult persons to say or write, just like I have mentioned in earlier posts.
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Wolfdog.org