Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 17-01-2011, 20:14   #21
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Don´t care about czech dogs, it is not your problem. If you have some questions, you can ask leader of czech club, you know his email adress:
[email protected]

(Is best protection to attacking of others?)
Don´t answer me, I need not it.
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2011, 20:51   #22
Woockie

Thumbs down

I really can't understand why is this war here. I know breeding is mostly about money, but I simply can't understand that. I don't want to imagine what would be in the world if all the programmers (that's what I'm working) would make such a war... Or much more worse: doctors... That's insanity...
Sadly at this weekend I had to communicate with 5(!) vets through an accident. It was about lot's of money (more then a puppies price) but none of them scandalized the other. All of them was trying to help (seems to be fortunately with a success).
I understand that noone can like anyone but what here goes... No comment. Noone tries to be objective. Again: that's insanity.
That's a community with lot's of people. All of them HAS TO BE appreciative. There are lot's of type of people, lot's of aspect of every problem. Noone has the "one only truth". Everyone has to use your brain!
Well, sorry for my sally but it's really sad, we all like wolfdogs, hopefully... Not only that f*ckin' money. They are living creatures not only objects.

Woockie
http://www.wolfdog.hu/
Woockie jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 14:32   #23
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
As I know only two results were send from MKOE...it is funy , that you are talking breederS...as it is only one breeder, who has at that moment two young females (both from me) ...and she send the xrays to MKOE,because the vet in her region hasn't got right to give official certification!!!!
No, you are wrong. It is not about TWO results from MKOE. Really: at the moment all results we get come from the official laboratory. Only you make still the x-rays by private vets. Also the kennel from abroad (Romania) who make x-rays of their dogs in Hungary evaluate the dogs by MKOE - nobody else use the private veterinarians.

Look, it is really not about fighting against anyone. Or better said it can finish all the fights (in and outside Hungary). I wrote you before (long time ago) that your x-ray results are questioned. And YOU questioned the results made by other Hungarian breeder. The fight is lasting for over one year. The only result is that the Hungarian x-rays are no more taken seriously and seen as "nothing worth". You know that using MKOE as the laboratory which evaluates the x-rays will close the discussions. And it is what was also my goal.

It is not only the topic of discussions by Wolfdogs but I also know it is the same by other breeds (vizsla) - many foreign breed clubs to not take the "private" x-rays seriously and accept only the official. The reason for it is the same.

Sure - we can put in the database all Hungarian results. But it will change nothing - still people will say that "Hungarian HD-A is similar to HD-C in Germany, France or Italy". Or we decide to use only the official evaluations from MKOE and everything will be fine.

From my point of view: at the moment the Hungarian owners / breeders /future breeders suffer because some breeders still make the private results and don't want to change their way of testing dogs even if the results are questioned. Questioned since YEARS.

Don't you think that exactly you as breeder should be FOR the changes (and not against them). Because it would make the Hungarian breeding credible. And would stop other breeders from criticizing your dogs.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 15:01   #24
jasmine

Strange that you give examples vizslas...........for hungarian vizslas the hd is just offered, and they could you also use some "private" vets.
Yes, you are right...not two but 4 results are from MKOE, 3 of them about my dogs.
And at that moment 3 kennel breed csw in Hungary, and one use MKOE ,as Anikó wrote you.
For me also would be interesting which dog had "A" result in Hungary and than worth in Germany?I think you are not talking about csw.....

And in private please send me who has questins about my hd?? Those who has excelent dogs from me...or the other breeder who send fake result to your database?
To avoid these kind of critics, I send not just the certifications but also the xrays to the wolfdog database.
And I think it would be quite irreal request to make xray to my all dogs......especial to see that they have offsprings all over the world and they check in many other countries.

About attacking....my kennel always attacts year by year....with new and new thing...some of this things are generated by you.
my datas not updated, hungarian results not is the show database, my litters are not advertised etc. etc. etc......
I'm realy tied of this.
You are talking about fairness....but I'm sorry to say with me you are always unfair ....
You are insinuating me that my results are not right.....though you got even the xrays from me....
No worth to talking about my results: all are sign in the pedigree, accepted by MEO,FCI.You organize a private page, this page is not an organization which could make breeding rules.
Next time my litter "F" will be deleted just because I'm not blond?

And at last but least : make bad reputatin and asperition are well know concepts even in the International Law.
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 15:20   #25
jasmine

[quote=Woockie;351641]I really can't understand why is this war here. I know breeding is mostly about money, but I simply can't understand that.

This war is here, because some of this nice people who attact me has and will have pups for sale......one of them have more litters. If you have time just look after the periods when it happend...always when they want to sale pups and think this is the best sale methode....and as you see my future litter, which will be born in February is not in the litter ad.....or our showresults are not updated in database......not just the hungarian...but for eg. Europa Show, or Nitra....

To see the fact that I sale many pups to abroad which will be check in abroad, and as I give quarantee for my pups , I realy have no reason to use dogs with bad hd or make any effort for unreal results.
Old 21-01-2011, 18:40   #26
Shadowlands

What about Bulgaria - where is the 'official' lab there for testing? My local vet will not do the x-rays (even though the Bulgarian FCI say it is acceptable) because he says that I will only have doubters questioning the results. A round trip of over 500km to Sofia seems my only chance, but will this be acceptable??
Shadowlands jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 13:40   #27
Woockie

Thumbs down

As I can see you really removed the HD results without any thinking about the arguments. Honestly it seems to be funny, because you removed at least 2 HD results from MKOE too. No comment. Is it really against the hungarian breeder (Edit)?
Even you didn't send me the evidences you've talking about, I'm still waiting for them. You even didn't react to my idea too, that just mark the 'not accepted' hd results. You didn't answer to the question how can you remove those results retroactively which was fiting your rules when they was sent in. You really think that it is fair? As far as I know Edit sent you the rontgens too so you can give them to a vet you trust to evaluate.
I'm disappointed. I thought an independent webpages admin will be really independent.
Woockie jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 14:23   #28
jmvdwiel

Thumbs down

I also think this is a little strange action from Wolfdog, i am disappointed about it
I have a hungarian dog (yes this dog is from Edith) with a hungarian pedigree and on this pedigree are also the results from HD from his parents, how can it be that wolfdog has other rules about the HD than the hungarian kennelclub??????

STRANGE ACTION

greetings Judith
jmvdwiel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 12:09   #29
jasmine

It is a private site. They could do what they want !
Is it ethical ?
I have to tell the truth......I don't care what is going on here any more !
It was my last post in this site. I'm not ready refresh my datas, photos but if any info and pics will be stolen from my own webpage (as it happened several times) I will do the legal steps!

Edit